FLM films - My Webpage

2003-01-02 15:17:25-08:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (wallyrosenberg@hotmail.com)

fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote in message news:<20030102142202.02825.00000806@mb-ch.aol.com>... > What is the most exciting possible thing that could happen to each > character in the remainder of the season? Yowsers. Good thread. > Buffy Sired by a posessed Spike. > Willow Kills VampBuffy, and saves the day generally, all the while fighting the urge to destroy everything. > Spike Sires Buffy (see above.) > Giles Asks Willow to give him some o' that sweet Strawberry magic power goodness so he can become a bad ass and they fight the First Evil side by side like two great superheroes. The scene where Willow transfers power to him should have clearly sexual symbolism, and should come after a few revelations about Giles's past so we identify him a little with Rack. > Xander Does a perfect dovetail joint. > Anya Kills D'Hoffryn. > Dawn Becomes the new Slayer in place of Buffy. > The First Evil Destroys Sunnydale. > Uber-Vampire Boring... can't see it lasting for more than a couple more episodes. > Ghost of Joyce Turns out to be the real deal and tells Dawn she's proud of her and Buffy would be too, if she weren't a vampire. > Andrew Opens a florists. > Rose Does Spike's hair exactly the way she wants it and gives him a life beyond Buffy. I notice you left Faith out. She just has to *be* and that's exciting enough.

2003-01-02 15:53:49-08:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (igs622001@yahoo.com)

fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote in message news:<20030102142202.02825.00000806@mb-ch.aol.com>... > What is the most exciting possible thing that could happen to each character in > the remainder of the season? Exciting? That's a difficult one to answer. Exciting to the viewers? Exciting for the characters? I can say what I think I would like to see for the characters by the end of the season, based on the assumption that this *is* the last season. > Buffy I'd like to see the Slayer mantle passed on to someone else. I think it would make a good ending to see her facing the prospect of a long "normal" life stretching out ahead of her. > Willow I'd like to see Willow lose her magic and, with Buffy no longer the Slayer, she can get back to school (hopefully away from Sunnydale) and on with her life. It might be nice to see the beginning of a new relationship for her as well. > Spike I'd like to see him achieve some kind of redemption in his own mind, to be at peace. Sadly, I don't know if that can happen without some great sacrifice on his part, such as giving up his life to save others. > Xander I'd like to see him get back together with Anya and move forward with his career. > Giles As the sole surviving Watcher, I'd like to see him return to England and assemble the CoW in some new incarnation. > Anya As set out above, I'd like to see her get back together with Xander, presumably after coming to terms with who she is as a person. > Dawn I'm sorry. I really don't care. > The First Evil I would like to see some kind of plot twist where it is revealed that the FE is fundamental not only to the world, but to the Slayer line. I don't think it can or should be destroyed, but perhaps it can be dissipated in some way. > Uber-Vampire Death. > Ghost of Joyce Peace. > Andrew No real opinion.

2003-01-02 18:57:24-08:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (himiko@animail.net)

fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote in message news:<20030102142202.02825.00000806@mb-ch.aol.com>... > What is the most exciting possible thing that could happen to each character in > the remainder of the season? > > Buffy To realize that she is incredibly lucky to have a calling, something that has given her life direction and purpose...and also a feeling of being truly valuable which was especially important when she was a teen. > > Willow To have a moment in which she is stripped of her magic and her computer, and to triumph purely because of the incredible person she really is. > Spike To be forgiven by one person (non-Scooby) he truly hurt when he was a vampire. I'm hoping this will be Woods. And for him to be able to accept that forgiveness. > > Xander I think he's sort of had it with his saving the world with his mouth, so I'd just like to see him get back together with Anya. > > Giles To cut a disc of his coffeehouse medleys and see it go gold. > Anya To find herself as a person and then write a self-help book on how to stop being a demon. This becomes a best-seller in both human and demon bookstores, and she goes on TV/radio talk shows with Deprak Chopra and those types. She also get back with Xander, but that should just be icing on her cake. > Dawn To have a moment of enlightenment in which she remembers how happy she was as the Key. She then has a final showdown with Buffy over her having taken Dawn's place on the tower, thus experiencing the "heaven" that is Keyness, and disappears in blinding green flash. > The First Evil To be locked in the White Room with that little girl...or any other crossovery thing you can think of. > Uber-Vampire To be killed by Dawn...total humiliation. > Ghost of Joyce To share a moment with Buffy in which she reveals that the greatest regret of her life was that she married "normal" Hank instead of the wild boy she truly loved. > Andrew To come out in prison, thus finally achieving happiness with Rocco the Weight-lifting Champion of SingSing. himiko

[...]

2003-01-02 19:22:02+00:00 - S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

What is the most exciting possible thing that could happen to each character in the remainder of the season? Buffy Willow Spike Xander Giles Anya Dawn The First Evil Uber-Vampire Ghost of Joyce Andrew Rose Campaigning for Spike to get brown roots and a life beyond Buffy.

2003-01-02 19:59:49+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (cmk1996@aol.com)

2003-01-02 20:17:01+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (BB <brob2@ukc.ac.uk>)

"CMK1996" <cmk1996@aol.com> wrote in message news:20030102145949.06965.00000509@mb-cj.aol.com... > > > >Andrew > Gets laid. By Spike. lol

2003-01-02 20:17:01+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (BB <brob2@ukc.ac.uk>)

"CMK1996" <cmk1996@aol.com> wrote in message news:20030102145949.06965.00000509@mb-cj.aol.com... > > > >Andrew > Gets laid. By Spike. lol

2003-01-02 20:34:08-06:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (Alberich <Alberich@somewhere.com>)

<snipped> > > Uber-Vampire > > Joins WWE Smackdown. LOL! Good suggestion. I'm wondering if Stephanie McMahon are thinking the same thing. I can just picture it now...Triple H vs. Ubervamp.

2003-01-02 23:06:25-06:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (Zombie Elvis <DELETE-ME-2-REPLY-castillo@enteract.com>)

It was a time of great turmoil. The strong preyed on the weak, dogs and cats lived together. One voice cried out in the wilderness: fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote in <20030102142202.02825.00000806@mb-ch.aol.com>: > What is the most exciting possible thing that could happen to each character in > the remainder of the season? > > Buffy Gets it on with Faith > Willow Gets it on with Kennedy > Spike Gets to be human again when he replaces Angel in that "Shansu" prophecy. > Xander Gets to watch Buffy and Willow getting it on. > > Giles > Anya Get it on with each other. > > Dawn Figures out a way to use her "keyness" without getting sliced. > > The First Evil Creates HELL ON EARTH. > > Uber-Vampire Gets a nifty leather beret to go with that retro leather outfit. > > Ghost of Joyce Meets the ghost of Tara and together they > > Andrew > Discovers Warren's old blueprints and builds himself a Spikebot. -- "Welcome to the Hellmouth, where even outerwear isn't safe. -- Xander Harris Roberto Castillo castillo@enteract.com http://www.enteract.com/~castillo

2003-01-02 23:16:04-06:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (Zombie Elvis <DELETE-ME-2-REPLY-castillo@enteract.com>)

It was a time of great turmoil. The strong preyed on the weak, dogs and cats lived together. One voice cried out in the wilderness: Alberich <Alberich@somewhere.com> wrote in <MPG.187ebfed112d3f009897f9@news.cyburban.com>: > <snipped> > > > > Uber-Vampire > > > > Joins WWE Smackdown. > > LOL! Good suggestion. I'm wondering if Stephanie McMahon are thinking > the same thing. I can just picture it now...Triple H vs. Ubervamp. Well, Ubie has already put on a more interesting match than The Big Show ever has. Could Brock Lesner "F5" the uber-vamp? Would WWE finally let Brock use the Shooting Star Press against the uber-vamp? And is Paul Heyman more evil than the First Evil? -- "Welcome to the Hellmouth, where even outerwear isn't safe. -- Xander Harris Roberto Castillo castillo@enteract.com http://www.enteract.com/~castillo

[...]

2003-01-03 00:40:09+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

Ian wrote: > >Exciting? That's a difficult one to answer. Exciting to the viewers? > Exciting for the characters? Exciting for you. Something that makes you jump up and scream "HOOCHIE MAMA!!!!!" Rose Campaigning for Spike to get brown roots and a life beyond Buffy.

2003-01-03 01:36:06+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (Chris Schumacher <kensu_@hotmail.com>)

On 02 Jan 2003 19:22:02 GMT, fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote: >What is the most exciting possible thing that could happen to each character in >the remainder of the season? > >Buffy Intentionally splits herself in half (as was attempted in The Replacement), so that there will be a SuperSlayer to fight The First. They don't rejoin in time, Buffy Summers dies, SlayerConcentrate merges with the person who becomes the next Slayer. >Willow I think the writers have gone as far with her as they can go. Well, I mean besides her making out with Kennedy. >Spike After Buffy dies, dedicates himself to becoming the new slayer's Watcher. >Xander Serves as comic relief, as always. >Giles He's either already dead, or will die before the end of the season. >Anya Will probably get back together with Xander. Though, to be completely honest, I still think Xander would be better off with Buffy. Were she to live, that was. >Dawn Won't become the first Slayer. SlayerConcentrate decides to join with someone else. Making Dawn feel rejected. >The First Evil Is balanced. I assume that Principal Wood joins with it at some point, since he's the First Good. >Uber-Vampire We know... >Ghost of Joyce Probably the First or First Good, switching back and forth. >Andrew Hopefully he brings Jonathan back to life. He might be the new Willow... > >Rose Probably continues to post to this group. Can't be sure, though. :) -==Kensu==-

[...]

2003-01-03 01:36:47+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (Speaker-to-Customers <greebo@manx.net>)

Rose wrote: > What is the most exciting possible thing that could happen to each > character in the remainder of the season? > Willow Becomes a Vengeance Demon. > Xander Is possessed by the spirit of a lemming and jumps off a cliff. > Giles Is recruited as a new member by Pink Floyd. > Anya Is appointed as Secretary of the Treasury and revitalises the economy. > Dawn Admits that she summoned Sweet after all, and goes to his Hell-dimension to be his Queen. > The First Evil Is revealed to be Dick Cheyney. > Uber-Vampire Joins WWE Smackdown. > Andrew Is entombed alive in a sarcophagous full of flesh-eating scarab beetles. Buffy and Spike omitted because the rest of you would probably feel my suggestions to be far too soppy. Paul Speaker-to-Customers

2003-01-03 01:58:50+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (Daryl Barnett <atthesea@attbi.com>)

"Rose" <fylmfan@aol.comspam> wrote in message news:20030102142202.02825.00000806@mb-ch.aol.com... > What is the most exciting possible thing that could happen to each character in > the remainder of the season? > > Buffy If she must leave the show, may she go to live in an ashram in India. If she stays on the show, may she become a guru/teacher to a long line of Slayerettes. May she also have a child with Spike. > > Willow May she find a mate (male or female) and have a child. May she also become a best selling author of horror fiction. > Spike May he become an Ultimate Fighting Champion and have a child with Buffy. > > Xander May he become a stand-up comedian and a construction magnate, and have a child with Anya. > > Giles May he become a professor of Slayer studies and open an institute in Scotland. May he also run a pub and have a child with Olivia. > > Anya May she become heiress to a make-up company (ala Mary Kay) and have a child with Xander. > Dawn May she become the new Vampire Slayer. > > The First Evil > don't care. > Uber-Vampire > don't care. > Ghost of Joyce > May she ascend to a higher plane of existence. > Andrew > May he pay for the sins of Warren. > > db > > > > Rose > Campaigning for Spike to get brown roots and a life beyond Buffy.

[...]

2003-01-03 03:19:48+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (nimue <cup_o_cakes@yahoo.com>)

Rose wrote: > What is the most exciting possible thing that could happen to each > character in the remainder of the season? > > Buffy Finds happiness in the arms of Spike after she realizes how horribly she has treated him, and grovels for forgiveness. After all -- he *was* evil -- what was her excuse? > > Willow I don't know. I'll have to think about it. > > Spike forgives Buffy -- and he was never really mad at her -- forgives himself, and lives happily ever after. He somehow switches from being a vampire to being the first male, formerly undead Slayer. This way, he can match Buffy strength-for-strength, but still be mortal and human. He will live out the rest of his life with Buffy in perfect happiness, and there will be lots of s-e-x for us all to enjoy. > > Xander makes a lot of money in construction, and becomes fast friends with Andrew and a brought-back-to-life Jonathan. > > Giles admits his passionate, deep, and deeply sexual love for Anya. They have incredible sex, and light up the screen in every episode. They live happily and hilariously ever after. > > Anya > Winds up completely satisfied in Giles's arms, but her charming social awkwardness and sweetness remain intact. > Dawn > Don't care. > The First Evil > Don't care. > Uber-Vampire Dies. It's just too gross to live. > > Ghost of Joyce Goes into the light. > > Andrew Turns good, and somehow brings Jonathan back to life. They and Xander all become good friends. Harmony comes back to town, somehow gets chipped, and falls in love with Jonathan. She can't hurt anyway, and lives only to make Jonathan happy. > > > > > > Rose continues to post forever, because I love her and himiko. -- nimue "The schools are not as good as they used to be, and never were." - Will Rogers -

2003-01-03 03:48:15+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (Willow <jlh-nospam@houston.rr.com>)

"Alberich" <Alberich@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:MPG.187ebfed112d3f009897f9@news.cyburban.com... > <snipped> > > > > Uber-Vampire > > > > Joins WWE Smackdown. > > LOL! Good suggestion. I'm wondering if Stephanie McMahon are thinking > the same thing. I can just picture it now...Triple H vs. Ubervamp. Unfortunately though, I think the Ubervamp would have to job to Triple H LOL

2003-01-03 06:10:30+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (Shorty <notrealshorty@hotmail.com>)

On 02 Jan 2003 19:22:02 GMT, fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote: >What is the most exciting possible thing that could happen to each character in >the remainder of the season? Good thread Rose. Better than all the political BS we've been debating lately. >Buffy Buffy remembers that there is more to life than Slaying demons...again. Then she remembers things work out better when she is honest with her firends...again. Then she can remove that stick from her ass and start to be peppy Buffy again. >Willow Willow's magic is reduced dramatically till is about were it was at the middle of season 2. She moves out of Sunnyd, settles down with a good man or woman (preferably Xander), rediscovers her sweet side, has a couple of red headed green eyed girls, and makes a good life for herself somewhere demon free. >Spike Spike finally grows a pair and realizes he doesnt have to be a womans absolute puppy for at least a couple of months. In the meantime he goes to LA and tells Angel all that prophesy jive was about himself. And he lets his brown roots come back. >Xander Xander get Willow or he actually goes out with a girl with no demony parts. Barring that he finds his Faith. >Giles Uh Giles gets his own show. >Anya Anya dies in some big heroic way...saving a man...like Xander...or Olaf. >Dawn Dawn turns into a pchycopath due to the years of pain, neglect, lonleyness and mental torture experienced since her creation. Prolly starts off by killing Andrew. >The First Evil The First comes to realize its actually second and that the REAL first has come to collect its evil membership dues. >Uber-Vampire Meets the Master who wants his character idea and makeup back. After a bit of hypnosis it goes dancing in the sun. >Ghost of Joyce Finds its way on to Gile's new show by haunting a new place once a season. >Andrew While Dawn is killing him she touches him in that 'special' place with her fists a few times. Hmm, maybe he'd like it better if Spike killed him instead. > > > >Rose >Campaigning for Spike to get brown roots and a life beyond Buffy.

2003-01-03 11:01:08-08:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (wallyrosenberg@hotmail.com)

Zombie Elvis <DELETE-ME-2-REPLY-castillo@enteract.com> wrote in message news:<lq5a1v8c372i57hhsicislrjee3qamj0u2@4ax.com>... > It was a time of great turmoil. The strong preyed on the weak, dogs > and cats lived together. One voice cried out in the wilderness: > fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote in > <20030102142202.02825.00000806@mb-ch.aol.com>: > > > What is the most exciting possible thing that could happen to each character in > > the remainder of the season? > > > > Buffy > > Gets it on with Faith > > > Willow > > Gets it on with Kennedy > > > Spike > > Gets to be human again when he replaces Angel in that "Shansu" > prophecy. > > > Xander > > Gets to watch Buffy and Willow getting it on. > > > > Giles > > Anya > > Get it on with each other. > > > > Dawn > > Figures out a way to use her "keyness" without getting sliced. > > > > The First Evil > > Creates HELL ON EARTH. > > > > Uber-Vampire > > Gets a nifty leather beret to go with that retro leather outfit. > > > > Ghost of Joyce > > Meets the ghost of Tara and together they WHAT?!?! Don't stop now! > > > > Andrew > > > Discovers Warren's old blueprints and builds himself a Spikebot. Now, the above are what I call exciting. Everyone else seems to equate excitement with "a nice peaceful retirement, preferably combined with poetic justice."

2003-01-03 13:31:14-08:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (igs622001@yahoo.com)

"Juleen" <REMOVEsunryse@centurytel.net> wrote in message news:<eMhR9.6090$Pm2.329090@feed2.centurytel.net>... > "Rose" <fylmfan@aol.comspam> wrote in message > news:20030102142202.02825.00000806@mb-ch.aol.com... > > What is the most exciting possible thing that could happen to each > character in > > the remainder of the season? > > Rose > > Fights me over unsouled Spike. I win. Juleen, you are sick. Just sick!! ;)

2003-01-03 13:37:46-08:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (Desiree Davis <hbeachbabe@nospam.yahoo.com>)

Rick Ramey, Celestial Engineer wrote: > On 03 Jan 2003 21:00:42 GMT, fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote: >> >>Buffy growing into a Slayer 100 times her current size and eating the >>Hellmouth, Spike being promoted to Sex God, Willow merging with The First Evil >>and conquering the world only to be destroyed with a nuclear bomb...THAT's >>exciting. See the diff? > > If Buffy is 100 times bigger, where exactly does that place Sex God > Spike? should I draw you a picture? D�sir�e - using her imagination

2003-01-03 15:07:02-05:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (Tom Breton <tehom@panix.com>)

fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) writes: > What is the most exciting possible thing that could happen to each character in > the remainder of the season? > > Buffy Die-and-resurrect 4 times, have affairs with 3 vampires, reach 2 epiphanies, and switch bodies with Faith once. Or she could break out of the long-suffering rut and have fun for a change. > Willow Go toe-to-toe with the First Evil, only to be stopped short by the reappearance of her first boyfriend. (For newbies, that's Moloch) > Spike Come to his senses. About everything, but especially about women. > Xander Have a few moments of non-butt-monkeyness. Knowing ME, I'm not asking for more than that. > Giles Have that flashback to that guy with the poleax behind him, already. > Anya No answer. She has far too much to come to terms with before she should be going after excitement. > Dawn Follow in big sis' footsteps, with Andrew in place of Spike. > The First Evil After Willow, fight the First Slayer. Nearly beaten by FS, engineer a relationship between FS and Ubie (yet another clone of B&S). With Willow and FS out of the way, win, wipe out Scoobs, then run for elected office. > Uber-Vampire Get chipped by the Initiative. And see The First Evil > Ghost of Joyce If her heaven is anything like Buffy's and Cordy's, nothing exciting is going to happen to her for a long, long time. > Andrew See Dawn. Additions to the list: Buffybot: Unlike the others, she gets a charge out of, I mean, ordinary events electrify her, er, you know what I mean. Anyways, simply being reassambled would excite her more than the others put together. Jonathan: Not much, since he's dead and just being impersonated. Faith: Counting down, just 1200 days to go till the first parole hearing! And getting nearer every day! -- Tom Breton at panix.com, username tehom. http://www.panix.com/~tehom

2003-01-03 15:16:35-06:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - ("Rick Ramey, Celestial Engineer" <rickramey@nospamhotmail.com>)

On 03 Jan 2003 21:00:42 GMT, fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote: >Guys, this is a thread about EXCITING things. Not just nice, happy things. >Willow finishing college is not exciting. Xander continuing to find success in >his construction is not exciting. Anya having a passel of brats is not >exciting. > >Buffy growing into a Slayer 100 times her current size and eating the >Hellmouth, Spike being promoted to Sex God, Willow merging with The First Evil >and conquering the world only to be destroyed with a nuclear bomb...THAT's >exciting. See the diff? > > > > > >Rose >Campaigning for Spike to get brown roots and a life beyond Buffy. If Buffy is 100 times bigger, where exactly does that place Sex God Spike? ___________________________ ... just more than contended to be living and dying in three-quarter time

2003-01-03 21:00:42+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

2003-01-03 21:12:45+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

2003-01-03 23:19:38-05:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (NightBaron <g_bergeron@videotron.ca>)

"Rose" <fylmfan@aol.comspam> wrote in message news:20030102142202.02825.00000806@mb-ch.aol.com... > What is the most exciting possible thing that could happen to each character in > the remainder of the season? > Buffy Goes into the Hellmouth to guard it from the other side, forever protecting SunnyDale. > Willow Learns to control her magic, and restarts the Watcher's council. > Spike Finally finds his peace in death, probably saving Buffy's life making it possible for her to go in the Hellmouth. > Xander With Buffy, Willow and Spike gone, Xander takes charge and founds a "white hat" brigade that takes care of supernatural threats. > Giles I think he's already dead, maybe an apparition can guide Buffy to her destiny. > Anya Becomes a "demon missionary", going to the demon worlds to instruct demons that they can find something else than vengeance, destruction and murder. > Dawn Sacrifices herself to open the Hellmouth and close it, allowing Buffy to fight from within. > The First Evil To find his balance restored and finally be happy. > Uber-Vampire To get it on with Drusilla before he gets dusted. > Ghost of Joyce To find peace with the Ghost of Giles. > Andrew To join Xander's gang as a Butt-Monkey, and fight the good fight, not because he wants to, but because he's attracted to Xander. Sometimes, nightmares of Warren will haunt him, but he really can't be redeemed before he can define himself without an attraction to a male leader. Conclusion : The spin-off will revolve around Xander and Andrew. (Probably a nightmare for most viewers, but hey, I'd want to watch it.) -- Guillaume 'NightBaron' Bergeron "All men dream. But I know dreams for dreams. This, is reality." al'Lan Madragoran, The Great Hunt

2003-01-03 23:38:25-05:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (NightBaron <g_bergeron@videotron.ca>)

"Rose" <fylmfan@aol.comspam> wrote in message news:20030103161245.18004.00000847@mb-mv.aol.com... > >Xander > > Has sex with The First Evil in the shape of Drusilla. Decimates First Evil > Willow with a yellow-tipped nuclear bomb while screaming "here's your yellow > crayon, bitch!" Funniest thing I've read in a long while.... Can I use it as my .sig ? Tentatively...... -- Guillaume 'NightBaron' Bergeron " Xander will decimate First Evil Willow with a yellow-tipped nuclear bomb while screaming "here's your yellow crayon, bitch!" " Rose, alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer

2003-01-03 23:39:01-05:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (Tom Breton <tehom@panix.com>)

fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) writes: > Guys, this is a thread about EXCITING things. Not just nice, happy things. > Willow finishing college is not exciting. Xander continuing to find success in > his construction is not exciting. Anya having a passel of brats is not > exciting. > Buffy growing into a Slayer 100 times her current size and eating the > Hellmouth, But wouldn't she just purge it again? (Sorry, sorry...) > Spike being promoted to Sex God, Promoted... what was his position before, Vice Sex God? > Willow merging with The First Evil > and conquering the world only to be destroyed with a nuclear bomb...THAT's > exciting. See the diff? -- Tom Breton at panix.com, username tehom. http://www.panix.com/~tehom

2003-01-04 00:19:03+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (Shorty <notrealshorty@hotmail.com>)

On 03 Jan 2003 21:12:45 GMT, fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote: >>ld happen to each character in >>the remainder of the season? >> >>Buffy >> > >Merges with the First Slayer, becoming the end-of-S4 UberGoddessSlayer for all >eternity. Develops the ability to have nonstop sex with immortal human flying >Spike. Angel returns and she gets to have both of them as boyfriends. > >>Willow > >Goes evil, merges with The First Evil, conquers the world and then is decimated >with a nuclear bomb. > >> >>Spike >> > >Becomes an immortal human with the ability to fly. Develops the ability to >have nonstop sex with Goddess Buffy. Drusilla returns and he gets to have both >of them as girlfriends. > >>Xander >> > >Has sex with The First Evil in the shape of Drusilla. Decimates First Evil >Willow with a yellow-tipped nuclear bomb while screaming "here's your yellow >crayon, bitch!" > >>Giles >> > >Is ravished by Ethan Rayne. > >>Anya >> > >Becomes a Justice God, with authority to eviscerate evil people with a clean >conscience. > >>Dawn >> > >Goes back to being a Key, forcing all Scoobies to bow down before her and beg >her to close the Hellmouth. > >>The First Evil >> > >Has sex with Xander before merging with Willow and taking over the world and >being decimated with a nuclear bomb. > >>Uber-Vampire >> > >Has sex with Goddess Uber Slayer Buffy right before she stakes him. > >>Ghost of Joyce >> > >Giles dies and her ghost gets to have sex with him whenever she wants. > >>Andrew > >Has sex with the first evil in the shape of Spike, then when Firstie dumps him >for Xander, jumps into the Hellmouth to kill himself and is incinerated in a >firey flash. He whines "these flames itch" before he breathes his last. > > >I notice most of mine are about becoming all-powerful and having sex. > > > >Rose >Campaigning for Spike to get brown roots and a life beyond Buffy. Well shit Rose if all you wanted was a Buffy homage to 'Revenge of the Overfiend' you should have just said so. No were did I lay those extra phallic shaped tentacles? Oh yeah there they are. ^_^

2003-01-04 00:40:04+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (Shorty <notrealshorty@hotmail.com>)

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003 19:15:01 -0500, "Rowan Hawthorn" <rowan_hawthorn_at_hotmail_dot_com> wrote: > >"Desiree Davis" <hbeachbabe@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message >news:3E1602AA.7070306@nospam.yahoo.com... >> Rick Ramey, Celestial Engineer wrote: >> > On 03 Jan 2003 21:00:42 GMT, fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote: >> >> >> >> >>Buffy growing into a Slayer 100 times her current size and eating the >> >>Hellmouth, Spike being promoted to Sex God, Willow merging with The >First Evil >> >>and conquering the world only to be destroyed with a nuclear >bomb...THAT's >> >>exciting. See the diff? >> > >> > If Buffy is 100 times bigger, where exactly does that place Sex God >> > Spike? >> >> should I draw you a picture? >> >> D�sir�e - using her imagination >> > >Y'know, I'm kinda glad you beat me to that one... Aww shoot i thought I was going to get a picture. Damn.

2003-01-04 01:11:53-08:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (wallyrosenberg@hotmail.com)

fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote in message news:<20030103160042.18004.00000846@mb-mv.aol.com>... > Guys, this is a thread about EXCITING things. Not just nice, happy things. > Willow finishing college is not exciting. Xander continuing to find success in > his construction is not exciting. Anya having a passel of brats is not > exciting. Ian deserves an award for his "I think it would make a good ending to see her facing the prospect of a long "normal" life stretching out ahead of her." Somebody slap me, I'm gonna turn hysterical with excitement!!!

2003-01-04 01:14:46-08:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (wallyrosenberg@hotmail.com)

fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote in message news:<20030103161245.18004.00000847@mb-mv.aol.com>... > >ld happen to each character in > >the remainder of the season? > > > >Willow > > Goes evil, merges with The First Evil, conquers the world and then is > decimated with a nuclear bomb. Now, when you say "decimated", which tenth of her are we going to lose? This is an important point. I don't think I could deal with, say, a bald Willow. Losing part of her left leg would be fine. Fits in with the Darth Vader thing.

2003-01-04 01:16:05-08:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (wallyrosenberg@hotmail.com)

"nimue" <cup_o_cakes@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<oj7R9.41$Oj7.125377@twister.nyc.rr.com>... > > Rose > continues to post forever, because I love her and himiko. I'm right with ya. Their opinions are just... Hubba Hubba!

2003-01-04 01:46:29+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (thejadespider@hotmail.com)

On 03 Jan 2003 21:00:42 GMT, fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote: >Guys, this is a thread about EXCITING things. Not just nice, happy things. >Willow finishing college is not exciting. Xander continuing to find success in >his construction is not exciting. Anya having a passel of brats is not >exciting. Hey, I'm easily excited. >Buffy growing into a Slayer 100 times her current size and eating the >Hellmouth, Spike being promoted to Sex God, Willow merging with The First Evil >and conquering the world only to be destroyed with a nuclear bomb...THAT's >exciting. See the diff? *Grabs a Winnie the pooh doll and gives it a MEGA hug* Whoooo...! That's the stuff. :) >Rose >Campaigning for Spike to get brown roots and a life beyond Buffy.

2003-01-04 01:46:29+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (thejadespider@hotmail.com)

On 03 Jan 2003 21:00:42 GMT, fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote: >Guys, this is a thread about EXCITING things. Not just nice, happy things. >Willow finishing college is not exciting. Xander continuing to find success in >his construction is not exciting. Anya having a passel of brats is not >exciting. Hey, I'm easily excited. >Buffy growing into a Slayer 100 times her current size and eating the >Hellmouth, Spike being promoted to Sex God, Willow merging with The First Evil >and conquering the world only to be destroyed with a nuclear bomb...THAT's >exciting. See the diff? *Grabs a Winnie the pooh doll and gives it a MEGA hug* Whoooo...! That's the stuff. :) >Rose >Campaigning for Spike to get brown roots and a life beyond Buffy.

2003-01-04 17:22:44-05:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (TEPC@webtv.net)

The big "stop the end of the world" battle is fought while riding the rides at Six Flags. Except Faith, she has her big fight on the nose of a Harrier jet. Now that's exciting!

2003-01-04 18:17:47-05:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (Tom Breton <tehom@panix.com>)

sillyman@famous.com writes: > >Rose > >Campaigning for Spike to get brown roots and a life beyond Buffy. > > > Please forgive my guy-like naivete (sp?), but what is this female > fascination with Spike's roots? Simple, they have to change a guy. }:) -- Tom Breton at panix.com, username tehom. http://www.panix.com/~tehom

2003-01-04 18:38:06+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (sillyman@famous.com)

2003-01-05 00:48:35+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (Ariana <ariana@NOSPAM.ndirect.co.uk>)

"Rose" <fylmfan@aol.comspam> wrote in message news:20030102142202.02825.00000806@mb-ch.aol.com... > What is the most exciting possible thing that could happen to each character in > the remainder of the season? Okay, this is my serious thought on what I would personally like for the characters, but having just seen Rose's post, I'll try to do another one about *exciting* things later on. :) > > Buffy A genuine, happy smile. She has been so miserable since mid-season 5 that it would simply be nice to see her actually having some fun without it being spell-induced. I do understand that ME feel that women are weenies who have a nervous breakdown when they're given power, but if they want a message about "empowerment", then it would be nice to see Buffy enjoying herself at long last. Alternatively, I will settle for no more vomit-inducing speeches, though that's not very exciting. ;) Top excitement would be induced if my suggested options for Spike came true, of course. > Willow A real storyline that makes her 24-hour escapade into evil more than an end-of-season gimmick. > Spike Buffy tells him "You're a good man". Ideally paired with a happy (but not soppy) scene where they're in bed and both recover their ability to smile. On a lesser scale, I'd be quite excited if Spike just got a reason for a genuine happy smile too. All the character's joie the vivre seems to have been sucked out of him since S5 - he probably caught it off Buffy. > Xander He gets a new power tool. Or a girlfriend who convinces him to get a life. > Giles A kick up the backside for leaving his surrogate daughter when she was suicidal and suffering from a nervous breakdown. Another one for sending Willow back to Sunnydale before she completed her training (or ensuring that she had a storyline to go to). Then he can go back to England and have his BBC spinoff, which I am sure will be very exciting. > Anya A noble death, since Emma isn't coming back anyway. > Dawn A storyline that justifies her continued existence in the Buffyverse beyond being Buffy's Burden (and a major contributor to Buffy's inability to crack a smile). > The First Evil Continued existence, since, as Holland pointed out on AtS, the "world ... exists because of it". > Uber-Vampire Death, as he's a totally pointless plot device. > Ghost of Joyce Some kind of reappearance, I suppose. > Andrew I don't think anything would excite me about Andrew, unless he somehow summons Jonathan back to life. > Rose A reason to be excited about the show, whatever that may be. Ariana

2003-01-05 03:13:05+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (Jim Quinn <jquin1@houston.rr.com>)

"Rose" <fylmfan@aol.comspam> wrote in message news:20030102142202.02825.00000806@mb-ch.aol.com... > What is the most exciting possible thing that could happen to each character in > the remainder of the season? > > Buffy Buffy dies again and is promoted to the next level where she uses her expanded powers to fight REAL bad guys like Glory was before she got exiled to Earth. > Willow Gets back with OZ who she realizes is the only one she ever really loved. > Spike who cares > Xander He gets eaten by Anaya. Xander's dereliction of Anaya on the Altar really bugs me. > Giles Head of the new Council of Watchers > Anya She eats Xander and after suffering some regret lives happily ever after. > Dawn Goes out on her first real date > The First Evil Dead > Uber-Vampire Dead > Ghost of Joyce There is no ghost this is the first evil. >

2003-01-05 08:29:52+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (thejadespider@hotmail.com)

On Fri, 03 Jan 2003 08:58:08 GMT, thejadespider@hotmail.com (The Jade-Spider) wrote: >Some stuff I'm gonna try my hand at this again. (For the bored only). >On 02 Jan 2003 19:22:02 GMT, fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote: >>What is the most exciting possible thing that could happen to each character in >>the remainder of the season? >Spike Decides that being a bloody awful poet is too old school for him and he opts to become a bloody awful rapper. His first hit is a digital remix of "Working On The Railroad" simply entitled, " Spokin' ." He Lies in bed with Buffy, another one of their heated encounters underway. Amidst the sounds of approval she's emitting, every other phrase from her mouth is "I love you Spike.." I love you.." "I LOVE you.." Spike looks down at Buffy, connecting with his emotions in a deeper way than ever before. Suddenly he blurts out, "I hate you Buffy!" Spike awakens in a cold sweat and realizes the truth. In an epiphany he also accepts that the night Cecily rejected him he was on the verge of becoming a psychopathic serial killer. He kicks open a rusty door in the HS basement and demands that the FE come out, work it's mojo on the chip, and stop impersonating Maynard G. Krebs, for heaven's sake. Embracing his roots, he tours the country leaving a pile of corpses and music note shaped innards behind. Spike flies into a rage we he learns that Viacom won't air his videos on "VH1 Soul." Apparently they still aren't convinced he has one. >Buffy Has a nervous breakdown when she learns Spike has gone evil again of his own free will. Xander, Willow, and an eerily pale Dawn demand that she stake him on the spot. Naturally, Buffy becomes Spike's obsessed stalker/#1 groupie. She abandons Sunnydale and can often be spotted amongst the legions of screaming Spike fans -- hoping he'll stop ignoring her, pull her out of the crowd, and tickle her fancy. Live. Onstage. >Willow & Xander After the slayer skips town Willow comes to the conclusion that Buffy and Sunnydale have completely screwed her and Xander's life. Xander, angry at Buffy but still loyal, is reluctant to go that far. Willow screams at him, "You're pathetic Xander! I bet you're still in love with the *&%$#." Xander fires back, "What if I am? Huh? What are *you* gonna do about it?" Willow's eyes go black and she lays the triple whammy on Xander. Unleashing hellish amounts of magic she turns Xander into a curvy Latina super model, places him under an eternal love and devotion spell, and endows him [er.. her] with the speed, strength and agility of a lady bug. Willow: "That's what, &$%$! But if anyone else ever calls you a &$%$, I'll kill 'em." Taking her new lover/sidekick Xandra in tow, Willow heads off to put the smackdown on the FE. Little does she know, that last spell put a whammy on her as well.. leaving her a lightweight witch once more. The FE sissy slaps them both 'till it's arms get tired, and decides that if it wants to die it'll have to impale itself on the Sears Tower. >Dawn Comes to the conclusion that nobody likes, wants, or needs her in any way. She becomes a goth and stars in various skits on Saturday Night Live, living out of their basement set. When the Journal of Medical Science proves that Dawn's appearances are capable of destroying 90% of the human brain, a Hollywood exec. quickly snaps up her to star in her own show. >Anya Feeling lonely and abandoned, Anya wanders into the West coast branch of the Southern baptist church. 6 month's later she can be seen on late night TV hosting "The 700 Hundred Million Dollar Club." [Which is more of a goal than a title]. Finding the right mix between visual titillation, spiritual motivation, and financial determination, Anya meets her goal in less than 4 years. >Giles Concludes that Buffy, Willow, etc. were *all* rank amateurs, and the he should've taken matters into his own hands long ago. He summons the spirits of justice, vengeance, and classical theatre to possess him. Figuring that challeging the First is ridiculous, he travels the world putting it's servants and other nasties out of our misery. After a while he has a torrid affair with an auburn haired woman who convinces him to switch to Taster's Choice. >Uber-Vampire Is trampled to death, along with Eminem, for trying to disrupt a Spike concert. >The First Evil After pulling a few strings, FE finds a new lease on life: writing, directing, and producing "Dawn: Uncut." [It's own personal vow never let Dawn go green again, as long as she's capable of blowing up human brains from the inside out]. >Ghost of Joyce Takes over the body of an auburn haired woman from Europe, and causes her to become very friendly with Giles.. >Andrew Gains 600 pounds and allows his repressed sexual desires to become rage and hostility. He moves to New York and forms an international crime syndicate/Star Wars fan club. Renaming the city "Naboo Two," he deems himself "Jango Fatt: The Kingpin of Crime." Triumph turns to tragedy when Andrew finally comes out of the closet & trips on a shoe. He was 42 years old. >Rose As the season [series?] finale's credits roll, Rose releases the Bloody Awful Poet's Extreme Tech Terror Executable onto usenet. The virus targets the PCs of all purists, replacing their wallpapers and icons with animated pictures of shirtless Spike. Every mouse click activates a .wav file of Spike panting "I *know* you want me, love." The virus is *so* lethal that it infests purist's computers even if they don't click the post, and even if they read the newsgroup through Google. Rose, reveling in her naughty revenge, twirls herself around in a "V" marked leather chair. Only the thunderous noise of an angry mob beating down her door can snap Rose out of it. It's the redemptionistas, demanding to know why B.A.P.E.T.T.E. wasn't unleashed on their PC's, too. JS [Better?]

2003-01-09 01:21:10+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (brian smith <brs483@worldnet.att.net>)

"Rose" <fylmfan@aol.comspam> wrote in message news:20030102142202.02825.00000806@mb-ch.aol.com... > What is the most exciting possible thing that could happen to each character in > the remainder of the season? > > Giles Becomes the star of a stage show where he appears crossdressed as "Julia Ruperts", reciting lines from "Pretty Woman".

2003-01-09 05:08:10+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (sillyman@famous.com)

>Rose >Campaigning for Spike to get brown roots and a life beyond Buffy. Please forgive my guy-like naivete (sp?), but what is this female fascination with Spike's roots?

2003-01-09 05:08:10+00:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (sillyman@famous.com)

>Rose >Campaigning for Spike to get brown roots and a life beyond Buffy. Please forgive my guy-like naivete (sp?), but what is this female fascination with Spike's roots?

2003-01-09 07:59:32-08:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (salmoneous@aol.com)

Chris > >Dawn > > Won't become the first Slayer. SlayerConcentrate decides to join with > someone else. Making Dawn feel rejected. Just like ghost-Joyce explained it

2003-01-10 03:07:07-08:00 - Re: S7 Buffy: The Most Exciting Possible Thing - (izedragon@hotmail.com)

fylmfan@aol.comspam (Rose) wrote in message news:<20030102142202.02825.00000806@mb-ch.aol.com>... > What is the most exciting possible thing that could happen to each character in > the remainder of the season? > > Buffy Decides "screw this" breaks Faith out of jail and goes to Amsterdam in order to A: marry her. B: Party the night away. > Willow Gets shagged by Kennedy, devouvers the essence of the First Evil and uses the energy to become a minor deity. > Spike Ehh... Discovers that a few centuries have made him a somewhat better poet? > The First Evil Getting killed not exciting enough?