FLM films - My Webpage

2003-05-22 12:35:35+00:00 - 2 Souled Vampires Fighting-And There Could Be Oil - (June Williams <Far_Horizons@yahoo.com>)

Almost lost in the discussion of the finale of BTVS was that line the Buffster throws out to Spike in the basement. So come on people, we have a whole summer ahead for serious speculation...why not have some fun speculation with this possible "prophecy" I'm guessing Spike ends up on top in any wrestling match 'cause he's so agile and tough to pin down. Angel has the serious weight thing going on so if given the chance he could do a body slam that would have Spike in a tough spot. So what to you think guys , would it give the WWWF a run for the money? Input requested. PS this is not necessarily slash or slash-lite, I see it as ME's gift to female fans. -- Magic is created by life, and most of all by the awareness, intelligence, and emotions of a human being. - Storm Front http://www.mediafans.com/buffy.htm

2003-05-22 13:05:53-07:00 - Re: 2 Souled Vampires Fighting-And There Could Be Oil - (reldevik@usa.net)

"June Williams" <Far_Horizons@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<ru3za.2809$Pz3.1474843@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>... > Almost lost in the discussion of the finale of BTVS was that line the > Buffster throws out to Spike in the basement. So come on people, we have a > whole summer ahead for serious speculation...why not have some fun > speculation with this possible "prophecy" > I'm guessing Spike ends up on top in any wrestling match 'cause he's so > agile and tough to pin down. Angel has the serious weight thing going on so > if given the chance he could do a body slam that would have Spike in a tough > spot. So what to you think guys , would it give the WWWF a run for the > money? Input requested. > > PS this is not necessarily slash or slash-lite, I see it as ME's gift to > female fans. --Well, I'm reminded of my favorite scene in the movie "Women in Love": the nude wrestling scene with Oliver Reed and Alan Bates. Angel's physique is definitely closer to Oliver Reed's: massive, big weight advantage. Spike is like the slimmer and wirier--as he was in the 1960s--Alan Bates. Don't think of the elderly, bear-like Alan Bates you've seen recently. (I used to be in love with Alan Bates when he and I were young.) The funny thing is, I can picture that scene in the movie perfectly, but I can't remember who won the wrestling match. On AtS next year, though, Spike definitely must win. Let 'im show that Angel a thing or two. Clairel

2003-05-23 15:30:00-07:00 - Re: 2 Souled Vampires Fighting-And There Could Be Oil - (vonhooligan@juno.com)

reldevik@usa.net (Clairel) wrote in message news:<1faed770.0305221205.3f1ab8@posting.google.com>... > "June Williams" <Far_Horizons@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<ru3za.2809$Pz3.1474843@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>... > > Almost lost in the discussion of the finale of BTVS was that line the > > Buffster throws out to Spike in the basement. So come on people, we have a > > whole summer ahead for serious speculation...why not have some fun > > speculation with this possible "prophecy" > > I'm guessing Spike ends up on top in any wrestling match 'cause he's so > > agile and tough to pin down. Angel has the serious weight thing going on so > > if given the chance he could do a body slam that would have Spike in a tough > > spot. So what to you think guys , would it give the WWWF a run for the > > money? Input requested. > > > > PS this is not necessarily slash or slash-lite, I see it as ME's gift to > > female fans. > > --Well, I'm reminded of my favorite scene in the movie "Women in > Love": the nude wrestling scene with Oliver Reed and Alan Bates. > Angel's physique is definitely closer to Oliver Reed's: massive, big > weight advantage. Spike is like the slimmer and wirier--as he was in > the 1960s--Alan Bates. Don't think of the elderly, bear-like Alan > Bates you've seen recently. (I used to be in love with Alan Bates > when he and I were young.) The funny thing is, I can picture that > scene in the movie perfectly, but I can't remember who won the > wrestling match. > > On AtS next year, though, Spike definitely must win. Let 'im show > that Angel a thing or two. > > Clairel Re the Wrestling Match between Oliver Reed and Alan Bates...Nobody won. It was a draw... Vandevere

2003-05-24 00:05:52-07:00 - Re: 2 Souled Vampires Fighting-And There Could Be Oil - (reldevik@usa.net)

vonhooligan@juno.com (Vandevere) wrote in message news:<8d0484db.0305231430.6d67a6f9@posting.google.com>... > reldevik@usa.net (Clairel) wrote in message news:<1faed770.0305221205.3f1ab8@posting.google.com>... > > "June Williams" <Far_Horizons@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<ru3za.2809$Pz3.1474843@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>... > > > Almost lost in the discussion of the finale of BTVS was that line the > > > Buffster throws out to Spike in the basement. So come on people, we have a > > > whole summer ahead for serious speculation...why not have some fun > > > speculation with this possible "prophecy" > > > I'm guessing Spike ends up on top in any wrestling match 'cause he's so > > > agile and tough to pin down. Angel has the serious weight thing going on so > > > if given the chance he could do a body slam that would have Spike in a tough > > > spot. So what to you think guys , would it give the WWWF a run for the > > > money? Input requested. > > > > > > PS this is not necessarily slash or slash-lite, I see it as ME's gift to > > > female fans. > > > > --Well, I'm reminded of my favorite scene in the movie "Women in > > Love": the nude wrestling scene with Oliver Reed and Alan Bates. > > Angel's physique is definitely closer to Oliver Reed's: massive, big > > weight advantage. Spike is like the slimmer and wirier--as he was in > > the 1960s--Alan Bates. Don't think of the elderly, bear-like Alan > > Bates you've seen recently. (I used to be in love with Alan Bates > > when he and I were young.) The funny thing is, I can picture that > > scene in the movie perfectly, but I can't remember who won the > > wrestling match. > > > > On AtS next year, though, Spike definitely must win. Let 'im show > > that Angel a thing or two. > > > > Clairel > > Re the Wrestling Match between Oliver Reed and Alan Bates...Nobody > won. It was a draw... --Thanks; that's nice to know! But Spike would still beat sweetiebear. Clairel