FLM films - My Webpage

2003-02-27 00:12:16-05:00 - Re: Episode where Tara does the "grrr arrgh" from the end of the credits? - (Don Sample <dsample@synapse.net>)

In article <q1h7a.50303$LR3.4754089@charlie.risq.qc.ca>, Matt <write2matt@hotSPAMmail.com> wrote: > I saw a promo on Space channel that showed Tara(IIRC) mimicking the monster > from the ME logo at the end of the credits with her finger and saying "grrr > arrgh". As much as I try I just can't remember which episode that was in. > > Thanks :) Bargaining I, first episode of season 6, when they're seeing Giles off at the airport. -- Don Sample, dsample@synapse.net Visit the Buffy Body Count at http://homepage.mac.com/dsample/ Quando omni flunkus moritati

2003-02-27 05:06:30+00:00 - Episode where Tara does the "grrr arrgh" from the end of the credits? - (Matt <write2matt@hotSPAMmail.com>)

2003-02-27 05:24:21+00:00 - Re: Episode where Tara does the "grrr arrgh" from the end of the credits? - (Matt <write2matt@hotSPAMmail.com>)

"Don Sample" <dsample@synapse.net> wrote in message news:270220030012165357%dsample@synapse.net... > In article <q1h7a.50303$LR3.4754089@charlie.risq.qc.ca>, Matt > <write2matt@hotSPAMmail.com> wrote: > > > I saw a promo on Space channel that showed Tara(IIRC) mimicking the monster > > from the ME logo at the end of the credits with her finger and saying "grrr > > arrgh". As much as I try I just can't remember which episode that was in. > > > > Thanks :) > > Bargaining I, first episode of season 6, when they're seeing Giles off > at the airport. > Well that didn't take long, thanks to both of you for the info.