FLM films - My Webpage

2003-03-13 18:42:36+00:00 - Willow is gonna kick a** - (hotgirlshlim1@aol.com)

I so happy willow is being brought into Angel. She is gonna whoop some serious ass. Of course everyone is going to underestimate her. The last time Wesley and Cordy saw her was in S3 and she wasnt very big on the magics at that point. The last time Angel saw her was in S4. They dont even know that she almost destroyed the world. Well unless someone from sunnydale told them. She is extremely powerful and from the previews for next week it doesnt seem like she is going to be holding back much. I really believe she can beat Cordy or whatever cordy really is. Im interested to see how her and Faith are going to react to each other though. Seeing how much they used to despise each other. But they do have something in common now. They both went over the edge and took a human life. Oh, its going to be great

2003-03-13 19:10:53+00:00 - Re: Willow is gonna kick a** - (PJ Browning <antarian@pacbell.net>)

In article <20030313134236.27742.00000011@mb-ml.aol.com>, HotGirlShlim1 <hotgirlshlim1@aol.com> wrote: > I so happy willow is being brought into Angel. She is gonna whoop some serious > ass. Of course everyone is going to underestimate her. I disagree. I think that Wesley will expect that she has been working on her gifts and is a lot stronger than she was. He might even put in a call to Giles and find out about what happened before. at the very least, Lorne will pick up on a major mojo vibe and sense power in Willow. but I can't wait to see how Connor reacts to her initial arrival. I have a feeling that he's still not all happy with the magic. especially after his rude awakening and the resulting headache.

2003-03-14 08:24:15+08:00 - Re: Willow is gonna kick a** - (Krissy <krissy@hotmail.com>)

"HotGirlShlim1" <hotgirlshlim1@aol.com> wrote in message news:20030313134236.27742.00000011@mb-ml.aol.com... > I so happy willow is being brought into Angel. She is gonna whoop some serious > ass. Of course everyone is going to underestimate her. The last time Wesley > and Cordy saw her was in S3 and she wasnt very big on the magics at that point. > The last time Angel saw her was in S4. They dont even know that she almost > destroyed the world. Well unless someone from sunnydale told them. She is > extremely powerful and from the previews for next week it doesnt seem like she > is going to be holding back much. I really believe she can beat Cordy or > whatever cordy really is. Im interested to see how her and Faith are going to > react to each other though. Seeing how much they used to despise each other. > But they do have something in common now. They both went over the edge and took > a human life. Oh, its going to be great Actually they all saw Willow when she came to tell Angel Buffy had died at the end of Angel Season 2....