FLM films - My Webpage

2003-02-05 02:20:49+00:00 - Why Alyson and Alexis will make it - (pc7@mindspring.com)

Alyson and Alexis are engaged. Thats nice. I think they have a good to better than average chance to make it as a married actor couple. Why? Because of mostly Alexis. I saw him on their celebity adventure last year and he seemed really down to earth. Yeah sure he is a professional actor and was on a vacation BUT being in the wilds of Papu New Guinea or any 3rd world place is rife with culture shock and brings out the worst in people. I know, I did field work oversees myself and saw many a calm person get edgey or worse in the rainforest when having to really "rough it" ect. Also I think he and Alyson have a good chance to make it also because, they have been dating a few years now. Also Her star is ALREADY higher than his and he is cool with it. Usually with couples, a common bust up cause is that after getting together the woman passes the man professionally ( think tom and Nicole, Burt Reynolds, Sally Field). What do you think A & A's their chances are? I wish both of them the best. Howe

2003-02-05 02:28:13-08:00 - Re: Why Alyson and Alexis will make it - (lorincantrell@yahoo.com)

pc7@mindspring.com (howe) wrote in message news:<3e40728a.362410022@news.mindspring.com>... > Alyson and Alexis are engaged. Thats nice. I think they have a good to > better than average chance to make it as a married actor couple. Why? > Because of mostly Alexis. I saw him on their celebity adventure last > year and he seemed really down to earth. Yeah sure he is a > professional actor and was on a vacation BUT being in the wilds of > Papu New Guinea or any 3rd world place is rife with culture shock and > brings out the worst in people. I know, I did field work oversees > myself and saw many a calm person get edgey or worse in the rainforest > when having to really "rough it" ect. Also I think he and Alyson have > a good chance to make it also because, they have been dating a few > years now. Also Her star is ALREADY higher than his and he is cool > with it. Usually with couples, a common bust up cause is that after > getting together the woman passes the man professionally ( think tom > and Nicole, Burt Reynolds, Sally Field). What do you think A & A's > their chances are? I wish both of them the best. > > Howe

2003-02-05 10:38:18+00:00 - Re: Why Alyson and Alexis will make it - (pc7@mindspring.com)

lorincantrell@yahoo.com (Beaumon) wrote: >pc7@mindspring.com (howe) wrote in message news:<3e40728a.362410022@news.mindspring.com>... >> Alyson and Alexis are engaged. Thats nice. I think they have a good to >> better than average chance to make it as a married actor couple. Why? >> Because of mostly Alexis. I saw him on their celebity adventure last >> year and he seemed really down to earth. Yeah sure he is a >> professional actor and was on a vacation BUT being in the wilds of >> Papu New Guinea or any 3rd world place is rife with culture shock and >> brings out the worst in people. I know, I did field work oversees >> myself and saw many a calm person get edgey or worse in the rainforest >> when having to really "rough it" ect. Also I think he and Alyson have >> a good chance to make it also because, they have been dating a few >> years now. Also Her star is ALREADY higher than his and he is cool >> with it. Usually with couples, a common bust up cause is that after >> getting together the woman passes the man professionally ( think tom >> and Nicole, Burt Reynolds, Sally Field). What do you think A & A's >> their chances are? I wish both of them the best. >> >> Howe > >From what I've read and observed, Alyson also seems pretty down to >earth, and two down to earth people have a pretty good shot at working >through the twists and turns of marraige. The number one reason >they'll make it, though, is that the tired Buffy writing staff won't >be scripting the rest of their lives. Yeah I think Alyson is pretty down to earth also based on what I've seen. She and Alexis make a great couple. Howe

[...]

2003-02-05 18:17:16-05:00 - Re: Why Alyson and Alexis will make it - (TEPC@webtv.net)

I'm betting they will be together a lot longer than Fred and Daphne

2003-02-06 00:30:30+00:00 - Re: Why Alyson and Alexis will make it - (pc7@mindspring.com)

TEPC@webtv.net wrote: >I'm betting they will be together a lot longer than Fred and Daphne You are probably right. It is interesting to note though that SMG and Freddie both had absent fathers( Well Freddie's took his own life). SMG stated she wouldn't even acknowlege her dad as being a fatehr to her.. at the time of his death. So I wonder if this common father hurt helped them bond..? Howe

2003-02-06 04:58:01-08:00 - Re: Why Alyson and Alexis will make it - (Shuggie <Shuggie_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <3e40728a.362410022@news.mindspring.com>, pc7@mindspring.com says... > >Alyson and Alexis are engaged. Thats nice. I think they have a good to >better than average chance to make it as a married actor couple. Why? >Because of mostly Alexis. I saw him on their celebity adventure last >year and he seemed really down to earth. Yeah sure he is a >professional actor and was on a vacation BUT being in the wilds of >Papu New Guinea or any 3rd world place is rife with culture shock and >brings out the worst in people. I know, I did field work oversees >myself and saw many a calm person get edgey or worse in the rainforest >when having to really "rough it" ect. Also I think he and Alyson have >a good chance to make it also because, they have been dating a few >years now. Also Her star is ALREADY higher than his and he is cool >with it. Usually with couples, a common bust up cause is that after >getting together the woman passes the man professionally ( think tom >and Nicole, Burt Reynolds, Sally Field). What do you think A & A's >their chances are? I wish both of them the best. > Tom Cruise is a massive star. Nicole has the critical success but she can't match her ex in box office pulling power. Maybe one day. I do wish Aly and Alexis well though. :)

2003-02-06 07:45:24-05:00 - Re: Why Alyson and Alexis will make it - (forge <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net>)

On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 10:38:18 GMT, pc7@mindspring.com (howe) wrote: >Yeah I think Alyson is pretty down to earth also based on what I've >seen. She and Alexis make a great couple. They'll be like Jennifer Garner and her hubby. Stable, loving, non-weirdos.

2003-02-06 07:45:24-05:00 - Re: Why Alyson and Alexis will make it - (forge <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net>)

On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 10:38:18 GMT, pc7@mindspring.com (howe) wrote: >Yeah I think Alyson is pretty down to earth also based on what I've >seen. She and Alexis make a great couple. They'll be like Jennifer Garner and her hubby. Stable, loving, non-weirdos.

2003-02-06 14:24:01-05:00 - Re: Why Alyson and Alexis will make it - (Chelsea Christenson <Chelsea.Christenson@oracle.com>)

Shuggie wrote: > Tom Cruise is a massive star. Nicole has the critical success but she can't > match her ex in box office pulling power. Maybe one day. Not with the types of movies they make. Tom Cruise usually stars in action blockbusters that appeal to young men, who view early and view often. Nicole Kidman usually stars in dramas that appeal to older viewers, who don't rush out to see a movie the day it opens and don't see it repeatedly in first run. Now, compare Nicole Kidman to someone like Ralph Fiennes or Hugh Grant, and she's doing pretty well.