FLM films - My Webpage

2003-05-15 14:56:45-05:00 - Re: NO!! Damn it. Joey was suppose to choose Xander - ("Rick Ramey, Mere Mortal" <rickramey@tepidmail.com>)

On 15 May 2003 19:41:33 GMT, shell824@aol.compoolala (Shell824) wrote: ><< don't you think Xander is a lot like Chandler in Friends>> > >In that they both have gone through "puffy" phases, yes, but in no other way, >really. > >Xander is way cooler than Chandler. > > > > Chandler is funnier though.

2003-05-15 14:56:45-05:00 - Re: NO!! Damn it. Joey was suppose to choose Xander - ("Rick Ramey, Mere Mortal" <rickramey@tepidmail.com>)

On 15 May 2003 19:41:33 GMT, shell824@aol.compoolala (Shell824) wrote: ><< don't you think Xander is a lot like Chandler in Friends>> > >In that they both have gone through "puffy" phases, yes, but in no other way, >really. > >Xander is way cooler than Chandler. > > > > Chandler is funnier though.

2003-05-15 15:22:01+00:00 - NO!! Damn it. Joey was suppose to choose Xander - (babe0610@aol.com)

Shit, mixed up the shows. Xander + Buffy Joey+ as what Jay says in Jay and Silent Bob Strike "THE DAWSON" I actually watched a part of that nightmare last night, god help me. But funny thing was I saw parellel's in the Joey, Pacy, Dawson, that are basically the same with Buffy, Spike, and Angel. The eternal forever type love and the new love. The first love ie Dawson/Joey and Buffy/Angel. On the part I saw last night, which was the end, Joey loved Dawson, as they said forever, but it was dissolved into more of a friendship love than anything else, since it was like a childhood love thing and they grew up and apart. Same with Buffy and Angel, only not the childhood part. Angel was Buffy's first real true love and it will always be very special, but time grew, they grew up and apart. Buffy and Angel will be soulmates, but not end up together in the end I think. Then you have the Pacy/Joey, Spike/Buffy. New and exciting. Both complete opposites who didn't like the either in the first place, especially in the case for each other, but soon found themselves enthralled in each other. I only saw the end of the finale of Dawson, and never really saw the show, but in terms of Buffy and Spike, dire circumstances presented themselves, and its like the movie Speed in how Keanu and Sandra's characters got together, or better yet, Xander and Cordy. In any event, the last night with the final moments of the Creek, showed me that Joss might push the Spike/Buffy relationship because of those reasons, though I'm not sure because he's gonna end everything on Angel and Buffy's been throwing her "love" and "strength" around like a hot potato, so he might just slap them to back together, cuz it would be an almost slap in the face to the viewers of Angel, to end on a Buffy/Spike note on his show.. I say if both by the end of the show shampooed (hehe) and become human, and there's that triangle shit again, like in the Creek, that rather than choose either Angel or Spike, that she be smart and would choose Xander. Xander has been human and fought the good fight, and has always wanted to be by Buffy's side to help her, not really in the sense to get something from her, but because it was the right thing to do, and because he loved her. He has always been the one who has shown almost superhuman/superhero qualities without being superhuman, like Spike or Angel. I would really hope that would happen. If not, which more than likely it wouldn't I say slap Angel and Buffy back together, and if your gonna do that, get Xander his eye back, and have him end up with Willow.

2003-05-15 17:58:54+00:00 - Re: NO!! Damn it. Joey was suppose to choose Xander - (Eds <callmerazor@hotmael.com>)

I don;t know that show, but don't you think Xander is a lot like Chandler in Friends? "Babe0610" <babe0610@aol.com> wrote in message news:20030515112201.06183.00000070@mb-m10.aol.com... > Shit, mixed up the shows. > > Xander + Buffy > > Joey+ as what Jay says in Jay and Silent Bob Strike "THE DAWSON" > > I actually watched a part of that nightmare last night, god help me. But funny > thing was I saw parellel's in the Joey, Pacy, Dawson, that are basically the > same with Buffy, Spike, and Angel. The eternal forever type love and the new > love. > > The first love ie Dawson/Joey and Buffy/Angel. On the part I saw last night, > which was the end, Joey loved Dawson, as they said forever, but it was > dissolved into more of a friendship love than anything else, since it was like > a childhood love thing and they grew up and apart. Same with Buffy and Angel, > only not the childhood part. Angel was Buffy's first real true love and it will > always be very special, but time grew, they grew up and apart. Buffy and Angel > will be soulmates, but not end up together in the end I think. > > Then you have the Pacy/Joey, Spike/Buffy. New and exciting. Both complete > opposites who didn't like the either in the first place, especially in the case > for each other, but soon found themselves enthralled in each other. I only saw > the end of the finale of Dawson, and never really saw the show, but in terms of > Buffy and Spike, dire circumstances presented themselves, and its like the > movie Speed in how Keanu and Sandra's characters got together, or better yet, > Xander and Cordy. > > In any event, the last night with the final moments of the Creek, showed me > that Joss might push the Spike/Buffy relationship because of those reasons, > though I'm not sure because he's gonna end everything on Angel and Buffy's been > throwing her "love" and "strength" around like a hot potato, so he might just > slap them to back together, cuz it would be an almost slap in the face to the > viewers of Angel, to end on a Buffy/Spike note on his show.. > > I say if both by the end of the show shampooed (hehe) and become human, and > there's that triangle shit again, like in the Creek, that rather than choose > either Angel or Spike, that she be smart and would choose Xander. Xander has > been human and fought the good fight, and has always wanted to be by Buffy's > side to help her, not really in the sense to get something from her, but > because it was the right thing to do, and because he loved her. He has always > been the one who has shown almost superhuman/superhero qualities without being > superhuman, like Spike or Angel. I would really hope that would happen. If not, > which more than likely it wouldn't I say slap Angel and Buffy back together, > and if your gonna do that, get Xander his eye back, and have him end up with > Willow.

2003-05-15 19:41:33+00:00 - Re: NO!! Damn it. Joey was suppose to choose Xander - (shell824@aol.compoolala)

2003-05-16 09:37:59+00:00 - Re: NO!! Damn it. Joey was suppose to choose Xander - (Eds <callmerazor@hotmael.com>)

"Rick Ramey, Mere Mortal" <rickramey@tepidmail.com> wrote in message news:57s7cvsoncssjeotub21qq8hovvbrgucrq@4ax.com... > On 15 May 2003 19:41:33 GMT, shell824@aol.compoolala (Shell824) wrote: > > ><< don't you think Xander is a lot like Chandler in Friends>> > > > >In that they both have gone through "puffy" phases, yes, but in no other way, > >really. > > > >Xander is way cooler than Chandler. > > > > > > > > > > Chandler is funnier though. Xander is braver than Chandler. I think they have a similar sense of humour. Eds

2003-05-16 13:35:16-05:00 - Re: NO!! Damn it. Joey was suppose to choose Xander - ("Rick Ramey, Mere Mortal" <rickramey@tepidmail.com>)

On Fri, 16 May 2003 09:37:59 +0000 (UTC), "Eds" <callmerazor@hotmael.com> wrote: > >"Rick Ramey, Mere Mortal" <rickramey@tepidmail.com> wrote in message >news:57s7cvsoncssjeotub21qq8hovvbrgucrq@4ax.com... >> On 15 May 2003 19:41:33 GMT, shell824@aol.compoolala (Shell824) wrote: >> >> ><< don't you think Xander is a lot like Chandler in Friends>> >> > >> >In that they both have gone through "puffy" phases, yes, but in no other >way, >> >really. >> > >> >Xander is way cooler than Chandler. >> > >> > >> > >> > >> >> Chandler is funnier though. > >Xander is braver than Chandler. I think they have a similar sense of humour. > >Eds > The French are braver than Chandler.

2003-05-16 13:35:16-05:00 - Re: NO!! Damn it. Joey was suppose to choose Xander - ("Rick Ramey, Mere Mortal" <rickramey@tepidmail.com>)

On Fri, 16 May 2003 09:37:59 +0000 (UTC), "Eds" <callmerazor@hotmael.com> wrote: > >"Rick Ramey, Mere Mortal" <rickramey@tepidmail.com> wrote in message >news:57s7cvsoncssjeotub21qq8hovvbrgucrq@4ax.com... >> On 15 May 2003 19:41:33 GMT, shell824@aol.compoolala (Shell824) wrote: >> >> ><< don't you think Xander is a lot like Chandler in Friends>> >> > >> >In that they both have gone through "puffy" phases, yes, but in no other >way, >> >really. >> > >> >Xander is way cooler than Chandler. >> > >> > >> > >> > >> >> Chandler is funnier though. > >Xander is braver than Chandler. I think they have a similar sense of humour. > >Eds > The French are braver than Chandler.

2003-05-16 17:48:30+00:00 - Re: NO!! Damn it. Joey was suppose to choose Xander - (dominicanindian@aol.com)

it is very very bad to compare a shit show like dawson to buffy

2003-05-16 17:48:30+00:00 - Re: NO!! Damn it. Joey was suppose to choose Xander - (dominicanindian@aol.com)

it is very very bad to compare a shit show like dawson to buffy

2003-05-16 17:48:48+00:00 - Re: NO!! Damn it. Joey was suppose to choose Xander - (dominicanindian@aol.com)

<< don't you think Xander is a lot like Chandler in Friends >> yup they are both gay

2003-05-17 15:01:37+09:30 - Re: NO!! Damn it. Joey was suppose to choose Xander - (Elfbard <elfbard@iprimus.com.au>)