FLM films - My Webpage

2003-02-21 09:34:42-08:00 - The music in 'Him' episode 6 season 7 - (jules_drew@hotmail.com)

Can anyone tell me what music was used in this episode, when the girls go dreamy-eyed over RJ? Thanks Shelby

2003-02-21 14:55:33-05:00 - Re: The music in 'Him' episode 6 season 7 - (Don Sample <dsample@synapse.net>)

In article <2def0ae7.0302210934.3838bcd1@posting.google.com>, Shelby <jules_drew@hotmail.com> wrote: > Can anyone tell me what music was used in this episode, when the girls > go dreamy-eyed over RJ? > > Thanks > Shelby Theme to _A Summer Place_ All they needed was a feather boa. -- Don Sample, dsample@synapse.net Visit the Buffy Body Count at http://homepage.mac.com/dsample/ Quando omni flunkus moritati

2003-02-21 17:29:22-08:00 - Re: The music in 'Him' episode 6 season 7 - (regertz@aol.com)

jules_drew@hotmail.com (Shelby) wrote in message news:<2def0ae7.0302210934.3838bcd1@posting.google.com>... > Can anyone tell me what music was used in this episode, when the girls > go dreamy-eyed over RJ? > > Thanks > Shelby Theme from "A Summer's Place..." I have it at my story web site, used with a story based on Him called "Master" (the idea is the Master learned of the Jacket's existence in S1 when it still belonged to RJ's older brother and made use of it on Buffy)...If you'd care to hear it, go to www.angelfire.com/zine2/buffyrebecca/Master.html and either read through or just search for Jacket Theme. It's a midi file but not bad.

2003-02-21 20:08:00+00:00 - Re: The music in 'Him' episode 6 season 7 - (Van <vanb30@yahoo.com>)

"Shelby" <jules_drew@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2def0ae7.0302210934.3838bcd1@posting.google.com... > Can anyone tell me what music was used in this episode, when the girls > go dreamy-eyed over RJ? > > Thanks > Shelby "Theme from A Summer Place" Artist: Max Steiner Album: Gone With the Wind: The Essential Max Steiner Film Music Collection This song can actually be found under any number of artists. It's been done by a lot of different orchestras (Percy Faith, Henry Mancini, etc.). Any further information on BtVS music can be found here: http://www.buffymusic.net/episodes.htm Van

2003-02-22 02:42:05-08:00 - Re: The music in 'Him' episode 6 season 7 - (jules_drew@hotmail.com)

Thanks guys! I've never posted to a newsgroup before and it's nice to see how helpful people are! Cheers Shelby .0302210934.3838bcd1@posting.google.com>... > > Can anyone tell me what music was used in this episode, when the girls > > go dreamy-eyed over RJ? > > > > Thanks > > Shelby > > Theme from "A Summer's Place..." > I have it at my story web site, used with a story based on Him called > "Master" (the idea is the Master learned of the Jacket's existence in > S1 when it still belonged to RJ's older brother and made use of it on > Buffy)...If you'd care to hear it, go to > www.angelfire.com/zine2/buffyrebecca/Master.html and either read > through or just search for Jacket Theme. It's a midi file but not > bad.