FLM films - My Webpage

2003-04-17 16:47:50-07:00 - Re: Now I know why Harbingers have no eyes! - (Carmikl <Carmikl@rcn.com>)

"Mathew R. Ignash" wrote: > > Okay, it would seem that Jasmine and The First Evil are old rivals. Jasmine's > main power is that she can make anyone eho see her worship her. > > So the priests of the First Evil do that? The gouge out their eyes! I know, you > say, well, that one conspiracy guy cot converted to Jasmania by HEARING her, but > honestly, do we know if the Harbingers aren't deaf TOO? > > It also makes sense now that Darla tried to stop Connor from helping Cordelia > give birth to Jasmine. It wasn't Darla, it was The First trying to stop Jasmine! > > Well, it's a theory anyway. > > -- > Mathew > Homepage - http://mathew.fcpages.com/ > Angel web site - http://angel.fcpages.com/ Not a bad theory. Now if they could just figure how Bringers can see without eyes, they might be able to help Xander a bit.

2003-04-17 18:42:17-05:00 - Now I know why Harbingers have no eyes! - ("Mathew R. Ignash" <mathewignash@comcast.net>)

[...]

2003-04-17 19:16:33-05:00 - Re: Now I know why Harbingers have no eyes! - (the q is silent <j-wagner2@northwestern.edu>)

"Mathew R. Ignash" wrote: > > Okay, it would seem that Jasmine and The First Evil are old rivals. Jasmine's > main power is that she can make anyone eho see her worship her. It's an interesting theory, but Fred's extra-toasty conspiracy friend first began worshipping Jasmine when he heard her on the radio. -- Jyqm "And so I've learned to retreat at the first sign of danger I mean why wait around, if it's just to surrender And ambition, I've found, can lead only to failure I do not read the reviews No, I am not singing for you"

2003-04-17 19:16:33-05:00 - Re: Now I know why Harbingers have no eyes! - (the q is silent <j-wagner2@northwestern.edu>)

"Mathew R. Ignash" wrote: > > Okay, it would seem that Jasmine and The First Evil are old rivals. Jasmine's > main power is that she can make anyone eho see her worship her. It's an interesting theory, but Fred's extra-toasty conspiracy friend first began worshipping Jasmine when he heard her on the radio. -- Jyqm "And so I've learned to retreat at the first sign of danger I mean why wait around, if it's just to surrender And ambition, I've found, can lead only to failure I do not read the reviews No, I am not singing for you"

2003-04-17 19:49:28-05:00 - Re: Now I know why Harbingers have no eyes! - ("Mathew R. Ignash" <mathewignash@comcast.net>)

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:47:50 -0700, Carmikl wrote: > "Mathew R. Ignash" wrote: > > > > Okay, it would seem that Jasmine and The First Evil are old rivals. Jasmine's > > main power is that she can make anyone eho see her worship her. > > > > So the priests of the First Evil do that? The gouge out their eyes! I know, you > > say, well, that one conspiracy guy cot converted to Jasmania by HEARING her, but > > honestly, do we know if the Harbingers aren't deaf TOO? > > > > It also makes sense now that Darla tried to stop Connor from helping Cordelia > > give birth to Jasmine. It wasn't Darla, it was The First trying to stop Jasmine! > > > > Well, it's a theory anyway. > > > > -- > > Mathew > > Homepage - http://mathew.fcpages.com/ > > Angel web site - http://angel.fcpages.com/ > > Not a bad theory. Now if they could just figure how Bringers can see > without eyes, they might be able to help Xander a bit. I think that falls into the category of "magic". Was Caleb trying to turn Xander into a Harbinger? Maybe Xander will gain a mystical half-site? -- Mathew Homepage - http://mathew.fcpages.com/ Angel web site - http://angel.fcpages.com/

2003-04-17 23:02:59+00:00 - Re: Now I know why Harbingers have no eyes! - (Crazy Cat <khlua35001@sneakemail.com>)

"Mathew R. Ignash" <mathewignash@comcast.net> wrote in news:9237112229784726.NC-1.55.mathewignash@news.mi.comcast.giganews.com: > > Okay, it would seem that Jasmine and The First Evil are old rivals. > Jasmine's main power is that she can make anyone eho see her worship > her. > > So the priests of the First Evil do that? The gouge out their eyes! I > know, you say, well, that one conspiracy guy cot converted to Jasmania > by HEARING her, but honestly, do we know if the Harbingers aren't deaf > TOO? > > It also makes sense now that Darla tried to stop Connor from helping > Cordelia give birth to Jasmine. It wasn't Darla, it was The First > trying to stop Jasmine! > > Well, it's a theory anyway. > I like it! Crazy

2003-04-18 01:16:15+00:00 - Re: Now I know why Harbingers have no eyes! - (HeKS <heks_@hotmail.com>)

"Carmikl" <Carmikl@rcn.com> wrote in message news:3E9F3D26.81D29651@rcn.com... > "Mathew R. Ignash" wrote: > > > > Okay, it would seem that Jasmine and The First Evil are old rivals. Jasmine's > > main power is that she can make anyone eho see her worship her. > > > > So the priests of the First Evil do that? The gouge out their eyes! I know, you > > say, well, that one conspiracy guy cot converted to Jasmania by HEARING her, but > > honestly, do we know if the Harbingers aren't deaf TOO? > > > > It also makes sense now that Darla tried to stop Connor from helping Cordelia > > give birth to Jasmine. It wasn't Darla, it was The First trying to stop Jasmine! > > > > Well, it's a theory anyway. > > > > -- > > Mathew > > Homepage - http://mathew.fcpages.com/ > > Angel web site - http://angel.fcpages.com/ > > Not a bad theory. Now if they could just figure how Bringers can see > without eyes, they might be able to help Xander a bit. I knew the Xander thing was coming . . . but I still hate it. HeKS

2003-04-18 01:28:39+00:00 - Re: Now I know why Harbingers have no eyes! - (Michael Chambers <scott@scottchambers.net>)

Gee maybe they are deaf too. By the way, for blind guys they seem to get around rather well... Scott "the q is silent" <j-wagner2@northwestern.edu> wrote in message news:3E9F43E1.CAB4B733@northwestern.edu... > "Mathew R. Ignash" wrote: > > > > Okay, it would seem that Jasmine and The First Evil are old rivals. Jasmine's > > main power is that she can make anyone eho see her worship her. > > It's an interesting theory, but Fred's extra-toasty conspiracy friend > first began worshipping Jasmine when he heard her on the radio. > > -- > > Jyqm > > "And so I've learned to retreat at the first sign of danger > I mean why wait around, if it's just to surrender > And ambition, I've found, can lead only to failure > I do not read the reviews > No, I am not singing for you"

2003-04-18 02:15:43+00:00 - Re: Now I know why Harbingers have no eyes! - (Rob Myers <robm@robmyers.removethisspamblocker.net>)

In article <9237112229784726.NC-1.55.mathewignash@news.mi.comcast.giganews.com>, Mathew R. Ignash <mathewignash@comcast.net> wrote: > Okay, it would seem that Jasmine and The First Evil are old rivals. Jasmine's > main power is that she can make anyone eho see her worship her. Where are you getting this from? And if it is a spoiler, don't answer. > So the priests of the First Evil do that? The gouge out their eyes! Actually, the one time we saw Bringers being "created" they were ordinary teens who were magically disfigured, and it didn't seem to be voluntary. So I'm not buying your reasoning here. -- rob m at rob myers dot net

2003-04-18 04:11:06+00:00 - Re: Now I know why Harbingers have no eyes! - (Linda <lindaDELETESPAM@susieword.com>)

"Mathew R. Ignash" <mathewignash@comcast.net> wrote in message news:9237112229784726.NC-1.55.mathewignash@news.mi.comcast.giganews.com... > > Okay, it would seem that Jasmine and The First Evil are old rivals. Jasmine's > main power is that she can make anyone eho see her worship her. > > So the priests of the First Evil do that? The gouge out their eyes! I know, you > say, well, that one conspiracy guy cot converted to Jasmania by HEARING her, but > honestly, do we know if the Harbingers aren't deaf TOO? > > It also makes sense now that Darla tried to stop Connor from helping Cordelia > give birth to Jasmine. It wasn't Darla, it was The First trying to stop Jasmine! > > Well, it's a theory anyway. We had an example of a deaf person being enthralled by Jasmine when they were giving their *testimony* at the open mike. As long as they see her, then they're converted. -- Best regards Linda Mmmmmm. Angel

2003-04-18 07:16:00-05:00 - Re: Now I know why Harbingers have no eyes! - ("Mathew R. Ignash" <mathewignash@comcast.net>)

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 04:11:06 GMT, "Linda" wrote: > > "Mathew R. Ignash" <mathewignash@comcast.net> wrote in message > news:9237112229784726.NC-1.55.mathewignash@news.mi.comcast.giganews.com... > > > > Okay, it would seem that Jasmine and The First Evil are old rivals. > Jasmine's > > main power is that she can make anyone eho see her worship her. > > > > So the priests of the First Evil do that? The gouge out their eyes! I > know, you > > say, well, that one conspiracy guy cot converted to Jasmania by HEARING > her, but > > honestly, do we know if the Harbingers aren't deaf TOO? > > > > It also makes sense now that Darla tried to stop Connor from helping > Cordelia > > give birth to Jasmine. It wasn't Darla, it was The First trying to stop > Jasmine! > > > > Well, it's a theory anyway. > > We had an example of a deaf person being enthralled by Jasmine when they > were giving their *testimony* at the open mike. As long as they see her, > then they're converted. Yes, but she wasn't blind. For my theory to work, the Harbingers are BLIND AND DEAF. and thus immune to Jasmine. -- Mathew Homepage - http://mathew.fcpages.com/ Angel web site - http://angel.fcpages.com/

2003-04-18 15:37:41-04:00 - Re: Now I know why Harbingers have no eyes! - (Arnold Kim <kim5@erols.com>)

"Michael Chambers" <scott@scottchambers.net> wrote in message news:bxIna.257828$Zo.50454@sccrnsc03... > Gee maybe they are deaf too. By the way, for blind guys they seem to get > around rather well... > > Scott Especially if they're blind _and_ deaf. Seriously, it's not that hard to chalk it up to magic. Arnold Kim

2003-04-18 18:49:58+00:00 - Re: Now I know why Harbingers have no eyes! - ("Scifispace.com" <info@scifispace.com>)

"Mathew R. Ignash" <mathewignash@comcast.net> wrote in message news:9237112229784726.NC-1.55.mathewignash@news.mi.comcast.giganews.com... > > Okay, it would seem that Jasmine and The First Evil are old rivals. Jasmine's > main power is that she can make anyone eho see her worship her. > > So the priests of the First Evil do that? The gouge out their eyes! I know, you > say, well, that one conspiracy guy cot converted to Jasmania by HEARING her, but > honestly, do we know if the Harbingers aren't deaf TOO? > > It also makes sense now that Darla tried to stop Connor from helping Cordelia > give birth to Jasmine. It wasn't Darla, it was The First trying to stop Jasmine! > > Well, it's a theory anyway. And a pretty dang good one! Think we will see a showdown between Jasmine and the FE ??? Lori -- ============================= WIN A TIVO & LIFETIME SERVICE! www.Scifispace.com Visit our Scifi Sites for fans by fans... www.Scifispace.com - www.Scifisource.com, www.Scificonventions.com and www.radioscifi.net And www.GothicStyles.com

[...]

2003-04-22 17:48:07-05:00 - Re: Now I know why Harbingers have no eyes! - ("Mathew R. Ignash" <mathewignash@comcast.net>)

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:16:33 -0500, the q is silent wrote: > "Mathew R. Ignash" wrote: > > > > Okay, it would seem that Jasmine and The First Evil are old rivals. Jasmine's > > main power is that she can make anyone eho see her worship her. > > It's an interesting theory, but Fred's extra-toasty conspiracy friend > first began worshipping Jasmine when he heard her on the radio. I think you snipped the part where I theorized that the Harbingers are deaf too! -- Mathew Homepage - http://mathew.fcpages.com/ Angel web site - http://angel.fcpages.com/

2003-04-22 17:50:02-05:00 - Re: Now I know why Harbingers have no eyes! - ("Mathew R. Ignash" <mathewignash@comcast.net>)

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 02:15:43 GMT, Rob Myers wrote: > In article > <9237112229784726.NC-1.55.mathewignash@news.mi.comcast.giganews.com>, > Mathew R. Ignash <mathewignash@comcast.net> wrote: > > > Okay, it would seem that Jasmine and The First Evil are old rivals. Jasmine's > > main power is that she can make anyone eho see her worship her. > > Where are you getting this from? And if it is a spoiler, don't answer. No spoiler, just from the fact that the First evil claims to be the "first evil", and Jasmine says she's from back before the time of man or demon, where the concepts of what would become good and evil came from. > > So the priests of the First Evil do that? The gouge out their eyes! > > Actually, the one time we saw Bringers being "created" they were > ordinary teens who were magically disfigured, and it didn't seem to be > voluntary. So I'm not buying your reasoning here. Voluntary or not, they do become blind, and this would answer why. -- Mathew Homepage - http://mathew.fcpages.com/ Angel web site - http://angel.fcpages.com/

2003-04-22 17:51:12-05:00 - Re: Now I know why Harbingers have no eyes! - ("Mathew R. Ignash" <mathewignash@comcast.net>)

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 04:11:06 GMT, "Linda" wrote: > > "Mathew R. Ignash" <mathewignash@comcast.net> wrote in message > news:9237112229784726.NC-1.55.mathewignash@news.mi.comcast.giganews.com... > > > > Okay, it would seem that Jasmine and The First Evil are old rivals. > Jasmine's > > main power is that she can make anyone eho see her worship her. > > > > So the priests of the First Evil do that? The gouge out their eyes! I > know, you > > say, well, that one conspiracy guy cot converted to Jasmania by HEARING > her, but > > honestly, do we know if the Harbingers aren't deaf TOO? > > > > It also makes sense now that Darla tried to stop Connor from helping > Cordelia > > give birth to Jasmine. It wasn't Darla, it was The First trying to stop > Jasmine! > > > > Well, it's a theory anyway. > > We had an example of a deaf person being enthralled by Jasmine when they > were giving their *testimony* at the open mike. As long as they see her, > then they're converted. Okay, what part of me theorizing the Harbingers are BLIND and DEAF did you not read? Without being able to see or hear Jasmine, they would be immune to her powers, right? -- Mathew Homepage - http://mathew.fcpages.com/ Angel web site - http://angel.fcpages.com/