FLM films - My Webpage

2003-02-19 13:30:31-06:00 - Kennedy observation - (Estron <estron@tfs.net>)

Some people on the newsgroup like her, a lot of people don't like her, but you have to admit that Kennedy is the most talked-about Potential, and is even the subject of more discussion than some of the main-credit characters this season. And that just might have been Mutant Enemy's objective with this character. Who was it who said there was no such thing as bad publicity? -- All opinions expressed above are only that. Pax vobiscum. estron@tfs.net Kansas City, Missouri

2003-02-19 14:57:31-05:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (The Babaloughesian <me@privacy.net>)

"Ziggyman" <asf@Fds.com> wrote in message news:DhR4a.17192$Zr%.15448@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... > > "Estron" <estron@tfs.net> wrote in message > news:MPG.18bd9757fd2f837298969a@news.birch.net... > > Some people on the newsgroup like her, a lot of people don't like her, > > but you have to admit that Kennedy is the most talked-about Potential, > > and is even the subject of more discussion than some of the main-credit > > characters this season. > > > > And that just might have been Mutant Enemy's objective with this > > character. > > > > Who was it who said there was no such thing as bad publicity? > > > > -- > > All opinions expressed above are only that. > > Pax vobiscum. > > estron@tfs.net > > Kansas City, Missouri > > From my sources she's gonna be the main char for the spin off series. > Kennedy the Vampire Slayer it will be called. Willow will be there as her > lover. Xander will be around cause he has nothing better to do. Spike will > stay, as will Dawn. Andrew will become a reg for comedy relief. > > Buffy, Anya and Giles will no longer be in the series. Faith will make > guest appearances. I somehow missed the punchline here. Could somebody point it out?

2003-02-19 16:52:28-08:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (realitycheck2525@yahoo.com)

"The Babaloughesian" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:<b30nje$1gkbdf$1@ID-177202.news.dfncis.de>... > "Ziggyman" <asf@Fds.com> wrote in message > news:DhR4a.17192$Zr%.15448@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... > > > > From my sources she's gonna be the main char for the spin off series. > > Kennedy the Vampire Slayer it will be called. Willow will be there as her > > lover. Xander will be around cause he has nothing better to do. Spike > will > > stay, as will Dawn. Andrew will become a reg for comedy relief. > > > > Buffy, Anya and Giles will no longer be in the series. Faith will make > > guest appearances. > > I somehow missed the punchline here. Could somebody point it out? It's just another rumor. The facts are that Fox/ME is still looking at options with UPN inclusing season 8 and a possible spin off. They have been talking to Eliza Dushku and like Sarah Michelle Gellar she has not said yes or no. It's easy to talk about "my sources" but I doubt that anyone who really knows something is posting it here. http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-main.html?2003-02/07/12.00.tv --- Buffy Faith Spinoff Mulled Christopher Buchanan�president of Mutant Enemy, the production company behind UPN's Buffy the Vampire Slayer�told SCI FI Wire that producers are considering a spinoff starring Eliza Dushku as the renegade Slayer Faith, but that no deals have been signed yet. "I believe that's something that's being bounced around, along with other things, too," Buchanan said in an interview. Dushku is currently shooting guest spots on Buffy and its spinoff series, The WB's Angel. Fan Web sites have carried rumors recently that Dushku had signed to star in a spinoff, with some rumors suggesting the contract was for two years. Buchanan said that he was unaware of any such deal. "Certainly, because she's around doing Buffy and Angel, I know there've been discussions," Buchanan said. But, he added, "We're kind of sitting on our hands until UPN and Fox figure out what they want to do." Though Buffy star Sarah Michelle Gellar has made no official announcements yet, it's expected that she won't sign up for more Buffy once her contract expires at the end of the current seventh season. Speculation has centered on whether UPN will renew the series without Gellar or seek a spinoff. ---

2003-02-19 19:54:11+00:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (Ziggyman <asf@Fds.com>)

2003-02-19 19:58:01+00:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (benvarkent@aol.com)

2003-02-20 00:40:57-05:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (Tom Breton <tehom@REMOVEpanNOSPAMix.com>)

"Ziggyman" <asf@Fds.com> writes: > From my sources she's gonna be the main char for the spin off series. > Kennedy the Vampire Slayer it will be called. Willow will be there as her > lover. Xander will be around cause he has nothing better to do. Spike will > stay, as will Dawn. Andrew will become a reg for comedy relief. Your sources are bad! Bad, I tell you! They must be punished! }:) -- Tom Breton at panix.com, username tehom. http://www.panix.com/~tehom

2003-02-20 00:58:02+00:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (Ziggyman <asf@Fds.com>)

"The Babaloughesian" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:b30nje$1gkbdf$1@ID-177202.news.dfncis.de... > > "Ziggyman" <asf@Fds.com> wrote in message > news:DhR4a.17192$Zr%.15448@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... > > > > "Estron" <estron@tfs.net> wrote in message > > news:MPG.18bd9757fd2f837298969a@news.birch.net... > > > Some people on the newsgroup like her, a lot of people don't like her, > > > but you have to admit that Kennedy is the most talked-about Potential, > > > and is even the subject of more discussion than some of the main-credit > > > characters this season. > > > > > > And that just might have been Mutant Enemy's objective with this > > > character. > > > > > > Who was it who said there was no such thing as bad publicity? > > > > > > -- > > > All opinions expressed above are only that. > > > Pax vobiscum. > > > estron@tfs.net > > > Kansas City, Missouri > > > > From my sources she's gonna be the main char for the spin off series. > > Kennedy the Vampire Slayer it will be called. Willow will be there as her > > lover. Xander will be around cause he has nothing better to do. Spike > will > > stay, as will Dawn. Andrew will become a reg for comedy relief. > > > > Buffy, Anya and Giles will no longer be in the series. Faith will make > > guest appearances. > > I somehow missed the punchline here. Could somebody point it out? > > Hey I'm just relating what I heard from the studio exec I know.

2003-02-20 01:00:11+00:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (Ziggyman <asf@Fds.com>)

"realitycheck" <realitycheck2525@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:b8f32591.0302191652.639dcfcc@posting.google.com... > "The Babaloughesian" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:<b30nje$1gkbdf$1@ID-177202.news.dfncis.de>... > > "Ziggyman" <asf@Fds.com> wrote in message > > news:DhR4a.17192$Zr%.15448@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... > > > > > > From my sources she's gonna be the main char for the spin off series. > > > Kennedy the Vampire Slayer it will be called. Willow will be there as her > > > lover. Xander will be around cause he has nothing better to do. Spike > > will > > > stay, as will Dawn. Andrew will become a reg for comedy relief. > > > > > > Buffy, Anya and Giles will no longer be in the series. Faith will make > > > guest appearances. > > > > I somehow missed the punchline here. Could somebody point it out? > > It's just another rumor. The facts are that Fox/ME is still looking > at options with UPN inclusing season 8 and a possible spin off. They > have been talking to Eliza Dushku and like Sarah Michelle Gellar she > has not said yes or no. It's easy to talk about "my sources" but I > doubt that anyone who really knows something is posting it here. > > http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-main.html?2003-02/07/12.00.tv > --- > Why do you think that Kennedy has all of a sudden become the "leader" of the potentials? She's training them, yet she was supposed to be a trainee herself. Willow said she had the most power in the room when she did that spell. If my source is right they're altering her char to be able to slide into the role of slayer should they decide to go that route. She was orig just supposed to be a love interest for Willow.

2003-02-20 01:10:05+00:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (Shorty <notrealshorty@hotmail.com>)

>From my sources she's gonna be the main char for the spin off series. >Kennedy the Vampire Slayer it will be called. Willow will be there as her >lover. Xander will be around cause he has nothing better to do. Spike will >stay, as will Dawn. Andrew will become a reg for comedy relief. > >Buffy, Anya and Giles will no longer be in the series. Faith will make >guest appearances. > I read a report verifying that in an effort to save both Angel and Buffy from cancellation, ME has decided to combine the shows into one program and air it on Fox Friday nights at 7:00 PM. The show will focus on the adventures of former Triad of Doom member Andrew played by Tom Lenk and his lover Dawn Summers played by Michelle Trachtenberg in their efforts to thwart evil while vacationing in tropical locales all over the world. Eliza Dushku will reprise her role as Faith and act as tour guide/chaperone for the vacationing/fighting Andrew and Dawn. The report wasn't clear on the status of Buffy star Sarah Michelle Gellar or Angel's David Boreanaz, but sources say they will both return in a limited capacity. Shorty ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "I used to believe these were real people -- well, not real people, because I'm eminently sane, but I believed that they could have been people I knew. But now? There's no interior life there. I don't get the sense that they think or feel really anything other than what the writers decide they should think or feel to get them from point A to point B, no matter how contradictory those thoughts and feelings are to the thoughts and feelings they had last week, last month, or last year." - http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/story.cgi?show=12&story=4599

> [...]

2003-02-20 02:23:45+00:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (Laz <nospam@wanted.here>)

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:30:31 +0000, Estron wrote: > Some people on the newsgroup like her, a lot of people don't like her, but > you have to admit that Kennedy is the most talked-about Potential, and is > even the subject of more discussion than some of the main-credit > characters this season. She's talked about more than the other SITs because she's getting more screen time than all the other SITs combined and more than most of the regulars. Plus, she's sleeping with one of the original Scoobies. -- Laz

2003-02-20 02:23:45+00:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (Laz <nospam@wanted.here>)

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:30:31 +0000, Estron wrote: > Some people on the newsgroup like her, a lot of people don't like her, but > you have to admit that Kennedy is the most talked-about Potential, and is > even the subject of more discussion than some of the main-credit > characters this season. She's talked about more than the other SITs because she's getting more screen time than all the other SITs combined and more than most of the regulars. Plus, she's sleeping with one of the original Scoobies. -- Laz

2003-02-20 02:27:10+00:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (Laz <nospam@wanted.here>)

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 19:54:11 +0000, Ziggyman wrote: > > From my sources she's gonna be the main char for the spin off series. > Kennedy the Vampire Slayer it will be called. Willow will be there as her > lover. Xander will be around cause he has nothing better to do. Spike > will stay, as will Dawn. Andrew will become a reg for comedy relief. > > Buffy, Anya and Giles will no longer be in the series. Faith will make > guest appearances. If that happens, I think the annoying phrase "jumped the shark" ought to be changed to "chose Kennedy." Now, I might watch "Amanda, the Vampire Slayer." Amanda is the only interesting Potential in the house. -- Laz

2003-02-20 03:52:50+00:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (gbyron2@aol.com)

>Why do you think that Kennedy has all of a sudden become the "leader" of the >potentials? She's training them, yet she was supposed to be a trainee >herself. Willow said she had the most power in the room when she did that >spell. If my source is right they're altering her char to be able to slide >into the role of slayer should they decide to go that route. > >She was orig just supposed to be a love interest for Willow. > Wouldn't a character being groomed for a spin-off have to be at least somewhat loved by the fans for the show to succeed? The more Kennedy is thrust into the foreground, the more griping there is from the majority of BTVS viewers.

2003-02-20 03:52:50+00:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (gbyron2@aol.com)

>Why do you think that Kennedy has all of a sudden become the "leader" of the >potentials? She's training them, yet she was supposed to be a trainee >herself. Willow said she had the most power in the room when she did that >spell. If my source is right they're altering her char to be able to slide >into the role of slayer should they decide to go that route. > >She was orig just supposed to be a love interest for Willow. > Wouldn't a character being groomed for a spin-off have to be at least somewhat loved by the fans for the show to succeed? The more Kennedy is thrust into the foreground, the more griping there is from the majority of BTVS viewers.

2003-02-20 04:08:27+00:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (Jay <malicious.user@attbi.com>)

"GByron2" wrote: > >Why do you think that Kennedy has all of a sudden become the > >"leader" of the potentials? She's training them, yet she was supposed > >to be a trainee herself. Willow said she had the most power in the > >room when she did that spell. If my source is right they're altering her > >char to be able to slide into the role of slayer should they decide to > >go that route. > >She was orig just supposed to be a love interest for Willow. > > > Wouldn't a character being groomed for a spin-off have to be at least > somewhat loved by the fans for the show to succeed? The more > Kennedy is thrust into the foreground, the more griping there is from > the majority of BTVS viewers. The majority of reviews I read from sources other than this group seem to like her for some reason. Most of those who post here (not sure about those who lurk) are in the obsessive fan camp. -J

2003-02-20 04:14:06+00:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (Ziggyman <asf@Fds.com>)

"GByron2" <gbyron2@aol.com> wrote in message news:20030219225250.11988.00000698@mb-mr.aol.com... > >Why do you think that Kennedy has all of a sudden become the "leader" of the > >potentials? She's training them, yet she was supposed to be a trainee > >herself. Willow said she had the most power in the room when she did that > >spell. If my source is right they're altering her char to be able to slide > >into the role of slayer should they decide to go that route. > > > >She was orig just supposed to be a love interest for Willow. > > > Wouldn't a character being groomed for a spin-off have to be at least somewhat > loved by the fans for the show to succeed? The more Kennedy is thrust into the > foreground, the more griping there is from the majority of BTVS viewers. And ME has done what the fans wanted in the past when?

2003-02-20 05:55:32+00:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (sillyman@famous.com)

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 04:08:27 GMT, "Jay" <malicious.user@attbi.com> wrote: >The majority of reviews I read from sources other than this group >seem to like her for some reason. That's interesting. I get almost all of my information here because it's easy and I don't really have time to websurf. I'd like to look at your sources though, assuming they are websites. Post a few?

2003-02-20 06:30:17+00:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (Jay <malicious.user@attbi.com>)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- <sillyman@famous.com> wrote in message news:3e5516bf.14824836@news.telus.net... > On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 04:08:27 GMT, "Jay" <malicious.user@attbi.com> > wrote: > > > >The majority of reviews I read from sources other than this group > >seem to like her for some reason. > > That's interesting. I get almost all of my information here because > it's easy and I don't really have time to websurf. I'd like to look > at your sources though, assuming they are websites. Post a few? Sure. Not all these sites love Kennedy, but they all do regular buffy reviews and episode guides. They vary in quality, slayage.com is the best one stop review site. www.angelicslayer.com/tbcs/episodes - summaries/reviews televisionwithoutpity.com - recaps/reviews www.scoopme.com - news www.ainititcool - fanboys slayage.com - news and reviews buffyguide.com - summary www.entertainment-geekly.com - fanboys -J

2003-02-20 06:38:03+00:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (sillyman@famous.com)

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 06:30:17 GMT, "Jay" <malicious.user@attbi.com> wrote: > >Not all these sites love Kennedy, but they all do regular buffy reviews >and episode guides. They vary in quality, slayage.com is the best >one stop review site. > >www.angelicslayer.com/tbcs/episodes - summaries/reviews >televisionwithoutpity.com - recaps/reviews >www.scoopme.com - news >www.ainititcool - fanboys >slayage.com - news and reviews >buffyguide.com - summary >www.entertainment-geekly.com - fanboys > Thanks a bunch. I'll check them out tomorrow.

2003-02-20 07:49:05+00:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (Aethelrede <aethelrede@worldnet.att.net>)

Jay wrote in message ... >"GByron2" wrote: >> >Why do you think that Kennedy has all of a sudden become the >> >"leader" of the potentials? She's training them, yet she was supposed >> >to be a trainee herself. Willow said she had the most power in the >> >room when she did that spell. If my source is right they're altering her >> >char to be able to slide into the role of slayer should they decide to >> >go that route. > >> >She was orig just supposed to be a love interest for Willow. >> > >> Wouldn't a character being groomed for a spin-off have to be at least >> somewhat loved by the fans for the show to succeed? The more >> Kennedy is thrust into the foreground, the more griping there is from >> the majority of BTVS viewers. > >The majority of reviews I read from sources other than this group >seem to like her for some reason. > >Most of those who post here (not sure about those who lurk) are >in the obsessive fan camp. That depends on how you define obsessive. By my definition, I'm not (I have to look up most eps before I can remember the plot, or most characters). I like Kennedy a lot (she's pretty), loath Andrew (horrible character: now he's obsessive however you define it!) and like pretty much all the current characters. I intensely disliked all the appearances of the loathsome nerd trio last season: they were so stupid and seemed to lower the target market of the show to the 10-16 range. But I also love Dawn (and not just because MT is so cute, in a jailbait way), liked Glory (and her Hobbits-with-Hansons-disease minions) and just about everyone else except Riley (boring, boring, stupid) and Angel (His hair grows straight up, and he's bloody stupid). And of course I'd watch any rerun with Spike in it, even if some crazed version of Faith was The Star. I'm just glad that so far they're killing off the potential slayers with the minimum screen time that we haven't really seen much as people. And the more I see of Amanda, the more I think she's going to be significant. And with luck still alive at the end of the show.

2003-02-20 08:01:03+00:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (Aethelrede <aethelrede@worldnet.att.net>)

Ziggyman wrote in message ... > >"GByron2" <gbyron2@aol.com> wrote in message >news:20030219225250.11988.00000698@mb-mr.aol.com... >> >Why do you think that Kennedy has all of a sudden become the "leader" of >the >> >potentials? She's training them, yet she was supposed to be a trainee >> >herself. Willow said she had the most power in the room when she did >that >> >spell. If my source is right they're altering her char to be able to >slide >> >into the role of slayer should they decide to go that route. >> > >> >She was orig just supposed to be a love interest for Willow. >> > >> Wouldn't a character being groomed for a spin-off have to be at least >somewhat >> loved by the fans for the show to succeed? The more Kennedy is thrust >into the >> foreground, the more griping there is from the majority of BTVS viewers. > >And ME has done what the fans wanted in the past when? Since never. Just as nobody ever does what fans want because nobody in the TV business bothers about anything but money, which they don't get from a few thousand fans. Once, back in the early 60s, Star Trek was saved by a massive fan write-in campaign, but that was 40 years ago and will probably never happen again. Given the fact that there are fan groups pushing for any show to go in just about any direction, it's obvious that whatever the production company does will allow at least one band of fans to claim that their efforts forced the powers in control to do things their way. It still isn't true.

2003-02-20 08:25:06+00:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (PJ Browning <antarian@pacbell.net>)

In article <3X%4a.61643$zF6.4241747@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>, "Aethelrede" <aethelrede@worldnet.att.net> wrote: > Once, back in the early 60s, Star Trek was saved by a massive fan > write-in campaign, but that was 40 years ago and will probably never happen > again. wrong. it has happened twice since then that I know of. the fans of the Sentinel got an extra half season after UPN killed the show with one of the leads apparently dead (the fav of the two in fact) and the fans of Roswell won a second season and made headline with their tabasco sauce mail ins.

2003-02-20 16:28:21-08:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (realitycheck2525@yahoo.com)

"Ziggyman" <asf@Fds.com> wrote in message news:<uKV4a.18228$Zr%.8433@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com>... > "The Babaloughesian" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message > news:b30nje$1gkbdf$1@ID-177202.news.dfncis.de... > > > > "Ziggyman" <asf@Fds.com> wrote in message > > news:DhR4a.17192$Zr%.15448@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... > > > > > > "Estron" <estron@tfs.net> wrote in message > > > news:MPG.18bd9757fd2f837298969a@news.birch.net... > > > > Some people on the newsgroup like her, a lot of people don't like her, > > > > but you have to admit that Kennedy is the most talked-about Potential, > > > > and is even the subject of more discussion than some of the > main-credit > > > > characters this season. > > > > > > > > And that just might have been Mutant Enemy's objective with this > > > > character. > > > > > > > > Who was it who said there was no such thing as bad publicity? > > > > > > > > -- > > > > All opinions expressed above are only that. > > > > Pax vobiscum. > > > > estron@tfs.net > > > > Kansas City, Missouri > > > > > > From my sources she's gonna be the main char for the spin off series. > > > Kennedy the Vampire Slayer it will be called. Willow will be there as > her > > > lover. Xander will be around cause he has nothing better to do. Spike > will > > > stay, as will Dawn. Andrew will become a reg for comedy relief. > > > > > > Buffy, Anya and Giles will no longer be in the series. Faith will make > > > guest appearances. > > > > I somehow missed the punchline here. Could somebody point it out? > > > > > > Hey I'm just relating what I heard from the studio exec I know. Time will tell if you are right or just jerking our chain.

2003-02-21 10:16:58-08:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (realitycheck2525@yahoo.com)

"Ziggyman" <asf@Fds.com> wrote in message news:<vMV4a.18232$Zr%.3980@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com>... > "realitycheck" <realitycheck2525@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:b8f32591.0302191652.639dcfcc@posting.google.com... > > "The Babaloughesian" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message > news:<b30nje$1gkbdf$1@ID-177202.news.dfncis.de>... > > > "Ziggyman" <asf@Fds.com> wrote in message > > > news:DhR4a.17192$Zr%.15448@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... > > > > > > > > From my sources she's gonna be the main char for the spin off series. > > > > Kennedy the Vampire Slayer it will be called. Willow will be there as > her > > > > lover. Xander will be around cause he has nothing better to do. > Spike > will > > > > stay, as will Dawn. Andrew will become a reg for comedy relief. > > > > > > > > Buffy, Anya and Giles will no longer be in the series. Faith will > make > > > > guest appearances. > > > > > > I somehow missed the punchline here. Could somebody point it out? > > > > It's just another rumor. The facts are that Fox/ME is still looking > > at options with UPN inclusing season 8 and a possible spin off. They > > have been talking to Eliza Dushku and like Sarah Michelle Gellar she > > has not said yes or no. It's easy to talk about "my sources" but I > > doubt that anyone who really knows something is posting it here. > > > > http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-main.html?2003-02/07/12.00.tv > > --- > > > Your "source" is not right about Andrew if latest interviews from the cast are to be believed: http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Archive2003/030221c.html ---- Sounds a little Buffy-Willow-esque, eh? All kidding aside, Tom said that although he would "definitely love" to take part in a Buffy spinoff, he hasn't been asked yet. But he has a backup plan: "I'm going after E! to do Wild On Tom Lenk. I could wear the bikini. It'd be hot." --- Doesn't look like Andrew will be in it if Tom Lenk hasn't even been approached.

2003-02-24 10:10:49-08:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (realitycheck2525@yahoo.com)

higgy <higgyslacker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<b3dcdn$jna$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>... > "Ziggyman" wrote: > > > "Estron" <estron@tfs.net> wrote in message > > news:MPG.18bd9757fd2f837298969a@news.birch.net... > >> Some people on the newsgroup like her, a lot of people don't like > >> her, but you have to admit that Kennedy is the most talked-about > >> Potential, and is even the subject of more discussion than some of > >> the main-credit characters this season. > >> > >> And that just might have been Mutant Enemy's objective with this > >> character. > >> > >> Who was it who said there was no such thing as bad publicity? > >> > > From my sources she's gonna be the main char for the spin off series. > > Kennedy the Vampire Slayer it will be called. Willow will be there as > > her lover. Xander will be around cause he has nothing better to do. > > Spike will stay, as will Dawn. Andrew will become a reg for comedy > > relief. > > > > Buffy, Anya and Giles will no longer be in the series. Faith will > > make guest appearances. > > My source says none of the original cast will be in the spin-off. It's > actually going to be a semi-factual, fly-on-the-wall-documentary about two > deranged writers who get sexual satisfaction from killing off young > actresses - on screen and off. It's been provisionally titled "Marti & > Joss". LOL. Sounds plausible to me.

2003-02-24 15:06:31+00:00 - Re: Kennedy observation - (higgy <higgyslacker@hotmail.com>)