FLM films - My Webpage

2003-04-01 22:53:13-08:00 - Are Buffy and Cordy... (speculation and possible spoilers ahead) - (stone45452001@yahoo.com)

The First? Stay with me here.. when you watch this season's episodes again thinking that maybe Buffy and Cordy have similar agendas, don't you think it makes more sense the way she's been acting? The First didn't get upset because Buffy's become so powerful, maybe it's because there is now another vampire with a soul back on Earth, and the first had come back to "fix" this problem. What brought the First the first time? Angel returning to Buffy. What brought the First again back again? Spike returned to Buffy, with his soul. If evil Cordy's mission this season has been to remove the roadblocks that prevent Angel from killing again, by stealing his soul, seems like Buffy's mission has been the same - to remove the impediments that prevent Spike from killing again. Spikes came back a wimpering mess and is now ready to kill Wood at a moment's notice. Removing the chip, using the musical trigger to get him to kill, just means to an end. Let me be the first to predict that when we finally get to how that scene with Giles and the bringer ends, that it's the Bringer that let's up, allowing Giles to escape with the first group of potentials back to Buffy. Anybody care to call me crazy?

[...]

2003-04-02 07:10:45-05:00 - Re: Are Buffy and Cordy... (speculation and possible spoilers ahead) - (forge <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net>)

If Cordy's the First, neither Angel nor Buffy have a thing to worry about 'cuz Cordy is the most idiotic, chuckleheaded bad guy I think I've ever seen. Even "The A Team" had less-stupid bad guys.

2003-04-02 11:39:29+00:00 - Re: Are Buffy and Cordy... (speculation and possible spoilers ahead) - (Ky <a@b.com>)

stone45452001@yahoo.com (Stone45) wrote in news:2f3aaf9.0304012253.4f5ff29d@posting.google.com: > What brought the > First the first time? Angel returning to Buffy. I thought it was the first that returned Angel - to "sweet-talk" him into killing Buffy. :/ Although your version would make a little more sense come to think of it.

2003-04-03 08:39:18-06:00 - Re: Are Buffy and Cordy... (speculation and possible spoilers ahead) - (Darwin Fish <a@a.edu>)

In article <95fn8v8oas9mt4rsnqiq0p84tn4covdlqo@4ax.com>, Angelbsbl@earthlink.net wrote: > On 1 Apr 2003 22:53:13 -0800, stone45452001@yahoo.com (Stone45) > thrilled us all with: > > >The First? Stay with me here.. when you watch this season's episodes > >again thinking that maybe Buffy and Cordy have similar agendas, don't > >you think it makes more sense the way she's been acting? > > I've not been keeping up with too much Buffy, but isn't a big deal > with the first that no one can touch it? Plenty of touching has gone > on between Cordy and Jr. I think the idea is that the First is possessing both Buffy and Cordy... They already were part demon but somehow by spending time in paradise and then leaving they opened themselves up to being possessed. Heck, that would explain why Spike can attack Buffy. As Skip said about the evil that took over Cordy it invades every organ, every cell, every fiber of her being. Can't be much different then a "molecular suntan", at least as far as the chip is concerned. -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Let the Darwin Fishes swim!

2003-04-03 14:06:24+00:00 - Re: Are Buffy and Cordy... (speculation and possible spoilers ahead) - (Angelbsbl@earthlink.net)