FLM films - My Webpage

2003-05-21 15:50:02+00:00 - Spike The Most Popular Character - ("David .F. Gowans" <gowans007@yahoo.com>)

Spike since his apperance has always been popular and in the last few series even more so, so what total BS it was to kill him in the last episode but it dit make it all the better. And I can't wait to see how he comes back in Angel, but in Angel the desitiny of the world lands with a Vampire with a soul "Angel" how cool would it be if it was mixed up and really it was SPIKE.

2003-05-21 15:50:02+00:00 - Spike The Most Popular Character - ("David .F. Gowans" <gowans007@yahoo.com>)

Spike since his apperance has always been popular and in the last few series even more so, so what total BS it was to kill him in the last episode but it dit make it all the better. And I can't wait to see how he comes back in Angel, but in Angel the desitiny of the world lands with a Vampire with a soul "Angel" how cool would it be if it was mixed up and really it was SPIKE.

2003-05-23 02:59:03+00:00 - Re: Spike The Most Popular Character - (Beren <beren37@iname.nospam.com>)

"David .F. Gowans" wrote: > Spike since his apperance has always been popular and in the last few series > even more so, so what total BS it was to kill him in the last episode but it > dit make it all the better. > > And I can't wait to see how he comes back in Angel, > but in Angel the desitiny of the world lands with a Vampire with a soul > "Angel" how cool would it be if it was mixed up and really it was SPIKE. Just watched "Something Blue" again, and Spike was such the badass - even sipping pigs blood from a novelty mug. . .

2003-05-24 00:44:03-07:00 - Re: Spike The Most Popular Character - (reldevik@usa.net)

Beren <beren37@iname.nospam.com> wrote in message news:<3ECD8E89.2E96B763@iname.nospam.com>... > "David .F. Gowans" wrote: > > > Spike since his apperance has always been popular and in the last few series > > even more so, so what total BS it was to kill him in the last episode but it > > dit make it all the better. > > > > And I can't wait to see how he comes back in Angel, > > but in Angel the desitiny of the world lands with a Vampire with a soul > > "Angel" how cool would it be if it was mixed up and really it was SPIKE. > > Just watched "Something Blue" again, and Spike was such the badass - even > sipping pigs blood from a novelty mug. . . --I don't think I've ever seen such a total non sequitur as a reply to a post. Huh. Clairel

2003-05-24 10:26:55+00:00 - Re: Spike The Most Popular Character - (Beren <beren37@iname.nospam.com>)

Clairel wrote: > Beren <beren37@iname.nospam.com> wrote in message news:<3ECD8E89.2E96B763@iname.nospam.com>... > > "David .F. Gowans" wrote: > > > > > Spike since his apperance has always been popular and in the last few series > > > even more so, so what total BS it was to kill him in the last episode but it > > > dit make it all the better. > > > > > > And I can't wait to see how he comes back in Angel, > > > but in Angel the desitiny of the world lands with a Vampire with a soul > > > "Angel" how cool would it be if it was mixed up and really it was SPIKE. > > > > Just watched "Something Blue" again, and Spike was such the badass - even > > sipping pigs blood from a novelty mug. . . > > --I don't think I've ever seen such a total non sequitur as a reply to a post. Huh. > > Clairel That'll put pie-plate in your marzipan, bingo.

2003-05-25 14:48:12-07:00 - Re: Spike The Most Popular Character - (reldevik@usa.net)

Beren <beren37@iname.nospam.com> wrote in message news:<3ECF48FC.ED417A5E@iname.nospam.com>... > Clairel wrote: > > > Beren <beren37@iname.nospam.com> wrote in message news:<3ECD8E89.2E96B763@iname.nospam.com>... > > > "David .F. Gowans" wrote: > > > > > > > Spike since his apperance has always been popular and in the last few series > > > > even more so, so what total BS it was to kill him in the last episode but it > > > > dit make it all the better. > > > > > > > > And I can't wait to see how he comes back in Angel, > > > > but in Angel the desitiny of the world lands with a Vampire with a soul > > > > "Angel" how cool would it be if it was mixed up and really it was SPIKE. > > > > > > Just watched "Something Blue" again, and Spike was such the badass - even > > > sipping pigs blood from a novelty mug. . . > > > > --I don't think I've ever seen such a total non sequitur as a reply to a post. Huh. > > > > Clairel > > That'll put pie-plate in your marzipan, bingo. --Hee! Love the inversion of nouns. (It was intentional, right?) Clairel

2003-05-26 04:42:44+00:00 - Re: Spike The Most Popular Character - (Beren <beren37@iname.nospam.com>)