FLM films - My Webpage

2003-03-07 07:46:38-08:00 - It makes perfect sence that Angelus knows.............(spoilers) - (sunlite21_2000@yahoo.com)

Space.... about Dawn. Angel has Angelus' memories (with the exception of the Beast)and Angelus has Angel's memories (knowing about Cordy and Conner, etc). When Buffy's mother was buried, Angel came to Buffy after sundown and they spent the whole night at the gravesite. If Angel didn't know about Dawn then (which I believe he didn't), Buffy surely would have told him the whole story during that conversation. And the rumor is (just a rumor for now) that Faith will NOT know who Dawn is when she arrives in Sunnydale. So it seems that Angel/Angelus does not have any actual memories of Dawn, but knows who she is from what he was told.

2003-03-07 09:56:44-08:00 - Re: It makes perfect sence that Angelus knows.............(spoilers) - (smaug86@yahoo.com)

sunlite21_2000@yahoo.com (sun) wrote in message news:<38432617.0303070746.13f7ca9d@posting.google.com>... > Space.... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > about Dawn. Angel has Angelus' memories (with the exception of the > Beast)and Angelus has Angel's memories (knowing about Cordy and > Conner, etc). When Buffy's mother was buried, Angel came to Buffy > after sundown and they spent the whole night at the gravesite. If > Angel didn't know about Dawn then (which I believe he didn't), Buffy > surely would have told him the whole story during that conversation. > And the rumor is (just a rumor for now) that Faith will NOT know who > Dawn is when she arrives in Sunnydale. So it seems that Angel/Angelus > does not have any actual memories of Dawn, but knows who she is from > what he was told. Angel never had to be told. He knows because the monks created those memories. Smaug69

2003-03-07 13:07:15-08:00 - Re: It makes perfect sence that Angelus knows.............(spoilers) - (notseewasp@yahoo.com)

sunlite21_2000@yahoo.com (sun) wrote in message news:<38432617.0303070746.13f7ca9d@posting.google.com>... > Space.... There's lots of this between your ears, and it is of the empty kind. Ok, maybe not, but read on to see why I don't like your arguement. > about Dawn. Angel has Angelus' memories (with the exception of the > Beast)and Angelus has Angel's memories (knowing about Cordy and > Conner, etc). When Buffy's mother was buried, Angel came to Buffy > after sundown and they spent the whole night at the gravesite. If > Angel didn't know about Dawn then (which I believe he didn't), Buffy > surely would have told him the whole story during that conversation. > And the rumor is (just a rumor for now) that Faith will NOT know who > Dawn is when she arrives in Sunnydale. So it seems that Angel/Angelus > does not have any actual memories of Dawn, but knows who she is from > what he was told. What is sence first of all. And second of all your argument is terrible, you offer no evidence except a rumor that faith doesn't know who dawn is. I don't even know how you came up with your conclusion with the evidence you provided. I mean really, there is nothing to this.

2003-03-07 22:45:49+00:00 - Re: It makes perfect sence that Angelus knows.............(spoilers) - (First Fallen <nope@nope.com>)

2003-03-07 23:20:51+00:00 - Re: It makes perfect sence that Angelus knows.............(spoilers) - (Beth <Beth_628_2002@ameritech.net>)

"C-Wasp" <notseewasp@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:2fb62d1a.0303071307.2efd4d98@posting.google.com... > sunlite21_2000@yahoo.com (sun) wrote in message news:<38432617.0303070746.13f7ca9d@posting.google.com>... > > Space.... > > There's lots of this between your ears, and it is of the empty kind. > Ok, maybe not, but read on to see why I don't like your arguement. > > > about Dawn. Angel has Angelus' memories (with the exception of the > > Beast)and Angelus has Angel's memories (knowing about Cordy and > > Conner, etc). When Buffy's mother was buried, Angel came to Buffy > > after sundown and they spent the whole night at the gravesite. If > > Angel didn't know about Dawn then (which I believe he didn't), Buffy > > surely would have told him the whole story during that conversation. > > And the rumor is (just a rumor for now) that Faith will NOT know who > > Dawn is when she arrives in Sunnydale. So it seems that Angel/Angelus > > does not have any actual memories of Dawn, but knows who she is from > > what he was told. > > What is sence first of all. And second of all your argument is > terrible, you offer no evidence except a rumor that faith doesn't know > who dawn is. I don't even know how you came up with your conclusion > with the evidence you provided. I mean really, there is nothing to > this. I'm betting that the monks created memories for Angel and possibly Faith. Just a hunch, but on the phone it sounded like Dawn knew who he was. He said something like "Dawn? Yeah, it's me. Is your sister home? She isn't?" That sounds like they "know" each other to me.

2003-03-08 00:02:23+00:00 - Re: It makes perfect sence that Angelus knows.............(spoilers) - (Beth <Beth_628_2002@ameritech.net>)

"First Fallen" <nope@nope.com> wrote in message news:xi9aa.415985$sV3.11689608@news3.calgary.shaw.ca... > > I'm betting that the monks created memories for Angel and possibly Faith. > > Just a hunch, but on the phone it sounded like Dawn knew who he was. He > > said something like "Dawn? Yeah, it's me. Is your sister home? She > isn't?" > > That sounds like they "know" each other to me. > > Dawn definitely remembers Angel, and I'm pretty sure the spell the monks did > would affect everyone the Summers family knows, so that Angel has memories > of Dawn. > > (btw, Angels said "She is" in his conversation with Dawn...that's how he > knew it was Faith, and not Buffy) Duh, I knew that. That's what happens when you type fast cuz your popcorn in the microwave is starting to burn :) Sorry! Beth