FLM films - My Webpage

2003-02-05 06:56:27-06:00 - Nothing Good on TV Tonight - (NOSPAMcastillo@enteract.com)

That's what Buffy said when she accompanied Spike to The Initiative's hole. Could this be a commentary on the state of the show? -- Does this .sig make my butt look big? Roberto Castillo castillo@enteract.com http://www.enteract.com/~castillo

2003-02-05 16:44:14+00:00 - Re: Nothing Good on TV Tonight - (polydegmon@aol.com)

2003-02-05 17:26:12-05:00 - Re: Nothing Good on TV Tonight - (TEPC@webtv.net)

Re: Nothing Good on TV Tonight Group: alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer Date: Wed, Feb 5, 2003, 9:47pm (EST+5) From: alephnull@earthlink.net (Chris=A0Zabel) "Zombie Elvis" <NOSPAMcastillo@enteract.com> wrote in message news:BA66661Byf@enteract.com... That's what Buffy said when she accompanied Spike to The Initiative's hole. Could this be a commentary on the state of the show? I actually thought it was a slam against the shows UPN has been airing after Buffy. Except Smallville is a better show than Buffy is now

2003-02-05 21:47:08+00:00 - Re: Nothing Good on TV Tonight - (Chris Zabel <alephnull@earthlink.net>)

2003-02-05 23:21:28+00:00 - Re: Nothing Good on TV Tonight - (JustMe <whome@nospam.com>)

<TEPC@webtv.net> wrote in message news:8822-3E418F84-3@storefull-2175.public.lawson.webtv.net... Re: Nothing Good on TV Tonight >>Group: alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer Date: Wed, Feb 5, 2003, 9:47pm (EST+5) >>.From: alephnull@earthlink.net (Chris Zabel) >>"Zombie Elvis" <NOSPAMcastillo@enteract.com> wrote in message >>news:BA66661Byf@enteract.com... >>That's what Buffy said when she accompanied Spike to The Initiative's >>hole. Could this be a commentary on the state of the show? >>I actually thought it was a slam against the shows UPN has been airing >>after Buffy. >Except Smallville is a better show than Buffy is now Smallville?? You really think that Dawsons Creek with superpowers is better then Buffy?

2003-02-06 07:51:24-05:00 - Re: Nothing Good on TV Tonight - (forge <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net>)

On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 23:21:28 GMT, "JustMe" <whome@nospam.com> wrote: >>Except Smallville is a better show than Buffy is now > >Smallville?? You really think that Dawsons Creek with superpowers is better >then Buffy? Hear hear. I still watch Smallville but (especially after this week's Lana Bitchfest) it is SO Dawson's Cape.

2003-02-06 07:51:24-05:00 - Re: Nothing Good on TV Tonight - (forge <bake455@spamsucks.bellsouth.net>)

On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 23:21:28 GMT, "JustMe" <whome@nospam.com> wrote: >>Except Smallville is a better show than Buffy is now > >Smallville?? You really think that Dawsons Creek with superpowers is better >then Buffy? Hear hear. I still watch Smallville but (especially after this week's Lana Bitchfest) it is SO Dawson's Cape.

2003-02-06 14:28:36+00:00 - Re: Nothing Good on TV Tonight - (Chris Zabel <alephnull@earthlink.net>)

Smallville is on the WB, Btvs is on UPN. Separate networks people.

2003-02-06 21:29:14+00:00 - Re: Nothing Good on TV Tonight - (Chris Zabel <alephnull@earthlink.net>)

"Rowan Hawthorn" <rowan_hawthorn_at_hotmail_dot_com> wrote in message news:3e4290e3$1_5@server.... > > "Chris Zabel" <alephnull@earthlink.net> wrote in message > news:oiu0a.2512$1q2.251045@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net... > > Smallville is on the WB, Btvs is on UPN. Separate networks people. > > > > > > Yes. However, my *UPN* affiliate is also a *WB* affiliate, and carries both > "Buffy" and "Smallville." Except that here, "Smallville" airs at 9:00 and > "Buffy" at 10:00. > > And, IMO, "Smallville" is *not* beter than "Buffy," nor even close. Posters > are complaining about being sick of the face-switching on "Buffy" - one more > personality-switch episode on "Smallville" and I'll probably relegate it to > "only when desperate for a TV fix" status instead of the "if I don't have > anything better to do while waiting for 'Buffy'" status it has now. Jeez... "Smallville" isn't that great of a show, it just is more appealing to mainstream tv viewers. It's got a younger cast, a built-in audience because its based on one of the most popular fictional characters of the 20th century, more traditional storylines, and fits in very well with the network's demographics that airs it. Good writing is not the reason Smallville trashes BTVS in the ratings.

2003-02-07 02:39:48+00:00 - Re: Nothing Good on TV Tonight - (DEATH AND BLACK METAL <deathblackmetal@anus.com>)

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 06:56:27 CST, NOSPAMcastillo@enteract.com (Zombie Elvis) wrote: >That's what Buffy said when she accompanied Spike to The Initiative's >hole. Could this be a commentary on the state of the show? Or maybe TV in general? -I- The heresies of Spinoza Ray Prozak: 1. This community is not your (social) scene. 2. Evolution is more real than morality. 3. Money really is just a means to an end. 4. Your soul does exist, but you do not. 5. Opeth, Cannibal Corpse, and Six Feet Under suck. 6. You are not important. Politics & Society http://www.necrocapitalist.org/ Ambient, noise, electronica reviews http://www.anus.com/music/ Underground Metal Community http://www.hessian.org/ Americans Against the American Way of Life http://www.corrupt.org/ Hail/Fuck This "Scene" http://www.ripsawonline.com/hagglegash/man_prozak.htm Burn a Church Today http://www.churcharson.com/ -I- BLAKK METAL IS NOT FOR MALL KIDZ