FLM films - My Webpage

2003-01-17 07:49:44+00:00 - The Droopy Mic seeks out Harmony - (babe0610@aol.com)

Im sure its been said before, I just probably forgot about it, or didnt pick up on it when originally aired, but when I saw the Wish again on DVD, the scene in the classroom with Cordy and Harmony, did anyone notice how the sound mic drops half way into frame right above Harmony's head. I thought that was funny, how it just pops in and out. Im surprised the crew didnt pick up on it and reshoot

2003-01-17 15:43:00+00:00 - Re: The Droopy Mic seeks out Harmony - (wtchywmyn@aol.comSpamBGon)

> Im surprised the crew didnt pick up on it and reshoot Having worked in film and tv, I know that time and money constraints typically work against the option of reshooting a scene. There's also the adage "If they notice *that* then we have bigger problems" Of course, they don't consider rabid fans who tape every episode and buy them on DVD. heh.

2003-01-17 15:43:00+00:00 - Re: The Droopy Mic seeks out Harmony - (wtchywmyn@aol.comSpamBGon)

> Im surprised the crew didnt pick up on it and reshoot Having worked in film and tv, I know that time and money constraints typically work against the option of reshooting a scene. There's also the adage "If they notice *that* then we have bigger problems" Of course, they don't consider rabid fans who tape every episode and buy them on DVD. heh.

2003-01-17 23:22:53+00:00 - Re: The Droopy Mic seeks out Harmony - (fylmfan@aol.comspam)

LOL! I thought this was going to be about a Lost Episode in which Doyle and Harmony meet! LOL! Rose Campaigning for Spike to get brown roots and a life beyond Buffy.

2003-01-21 04:11:11+00:00 - Re: The Droopy Mic seeks out Harmony - (Philip Chien <nobody@nowhere.com>)

babe0610@aol.com (Babe0610) wrote in news:20030117024944.19152.00000035@mb-fs.aol.com: > Im sure its been said before, I just probably forgot about it, or > didnt pick up on it when originally aired, but when I saw the Wish > again on DVD, the scene in the classroom with Cordy and Harmony, did > anyone notice how the sound mic drops half way into frame right above > Harmony's head. I thought that was funny, how it just pops in and out. > Im surprised the crew didnt pick up on it and reshoot Why would they? It's supposed to be in the scene. It's a demon mike and foreshadowing for the fact that when Cordy went to the spin-off series "Angel" that both she and Harmony would get to sing in a demo kareoke bar. Philip Chien (always amazed at how much foreshadowing they do in the show - if you look for it enough)