FLM films - My Webpage

1999-06-21 00:00:00 - Operations - (lbradh@aol.com)

After watching this weeks episode, "Hand to Hand" I heard Madeline call Operations "Paul." Is this the first time that we hear his real name? Brad

1999-06-21 00:00:00 - Re: Operations - (Wickddoll <wickddoll@nofeckingspamhotmai.com>)

No, we heard it in 'End Game'; last season's ending ep. :-D Natalie, trivia buff LBradH <lbradh@aol.com> wrote in message news:19990621182414.16122.00002387@ng36.aol.com... > After watching this weeks episode, "Hand to Hand" I heard Madeline call > Operations "Paul." Is this the first time that we hear his real name? > > Brad

1999-06-25 00:00:00 - Re: Operations - (John Leister <johndk@senet.com.au>)

Ooh ooh ooh What's Ops real name please..... I missed "end game" when it aired here. (John bobbing around the desk)

1999-06-25 00:00:00 - Re: Operations - (granvia@aol.comlong)

1999-07-07 00:00:00 - Re: Operations - (Justin Wykes <julioc@beer.com>)

Out of curiosity... Are we sure that his name is Paul (WOLFE)? I am positive you are right about the Paul part, and I know his son's name was Scott Wolfe. But are we assuming as a result that that is his last name. It would make sense, but there are variables that could change the last name of the boy. In "Love and Country" (I think), wasn't Operations wife married to someone else...what was that guys last name...yes I know I will find out soon anyway when USA repeats it, but...ah I don't know. I guess I wonder if they ever said his full name in an episode? Justin G <granvia@aol.comlong> wrote in message news:19990625002207.07145.00003790@ng-bd1.aol.com... > >Ooh ooh ooh > >What's Ops real name please..... > >I missed "end game" when it aired here. > > > >(John bobbing around the desk) > > > > > Okay, so you don't bob yourself to China, I'll tell you Ops name: Paul Wolfe. > > G > What I like about him is that despite the name, he doesn't wear sheep's > clothing. . . > > Co-Web of the LFN Our NGer Gang (L.O.N.G.) > > A page for, by, and about the alt.tv & alt.fan Newsgroups: > > NGer photos/site links, LFN terms, NGer name medley, CQS2 convention link, and > more! > > http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/4458/ >