FLM films - My Webpage

1998-11-21 00:00:00 - I love trolls, especially with ketchup! - (catknsn@aol.com)

>You sad, sad, sad, publicist fodder. They must be thinking exactly of you >when they fire up the old spinomatic. Really? You really think they're thinking of me? And here I thought I was just another viewer. Why, I feel all warm and fuzzy and special inside now. Maybe USA network will hire me as a consultant for their next campaign to mislead the viewers about their actors' personalities. I heard they were recruiting James Carville next! >Why don't you try to get your own life, as pathetic as that may be, rather >than living another pathetic one vicariously? Whoops, there goes that Diet Coke snorted all over the keyboard again...I am certain that every person here wishes she or he had as exciting a life as you so clearly do, spending your weekend venting your aggressions while hiding behind an anonymous e-mail address. We are *so* jealous. What is your secret? By the way, you're not as anonymous as you think you are. I see you're in Australia. Did Peta beat you out for a spot on the cheerleading squad? 'Fess up, you're still sleeping with that pompom you stole from her, aren't you? >You've got my gender wrong too, you fuckwit. Considering that I insinuated that you were male in one post and female in another, that means you're something ELSE? Hey, I THOUGHT I recognized your brilliant wit and elocutionary style from the last "Jerry Springer" show. >And I fully expect you to leap >on that with ooooohhh ahhhhhh I'm sorry, did you need to be alone? This is a PG rated newsgroup. >>[insert braindead comment]<< OK, I can do that, I'll just scroll back and repost your previously posted observations. I have a wealth of braindead comments to choose from. Thank you so much for providing us with a neverending supply - I'm sure more are in the works! >Don't disappoint >me, now! Oh, how could I? I finally know how my cat feels when she catches a mouse that has been a bit too careless in its travels. Cathy The Alberta Watson Home Page http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/9470/index.html Walter's Wench #51 - Cinnamon Tart and one of the lucky ones! Heyn's Hussy #16/chocolate veil Alberta's Apprentice #12 Queen of the Twisted Hopeless Romantics "This is who we are." CQS '98/LCA '98 Survivor! ICQ 1206775

1998-11-21 00:00:00 - Re: I love trolls, especially with ketchup! - (granvia@aol.com)

G > This is too funny! " Michael is the moon to Nikita's tide." gvd

1998-11-22 00:00:00 - Re: I love trolls, especially with ketchup! - (Whatever <whatever@whatever.com>)

1998-11-22 00:00:00 - Re: I love trolls, especially with ketchup! - (Suzita <sugeo@att.net>)

Whatever wrote in message < > >Celebrity worship is dangerous. Oh, I get it. You are trying to save us from ourselves. How noble. I see no worshipping going on. Simple, enjoyable discourse about a subject we all have in common. I am not quite sure why you felt a need to come in to our party and be the pooper. But, as they say, every party needs one. I guess you're ours for the time being. Now, pooper, go change your diaper. Suzita

1998-11-22 00:00:00 - Re: I love trolls, especially with ketchup! - (granvia@aol.com)