FLM films - My Webpage

2001-10-04 05:20:36+00:00 - USA Network: just skipping over episodes? - (sohillsguy@aol.com)

So what did the USA Network do....just skip over 20 or so episodes? Yes, I understand the idea of pulling the series after the WTC attacks, but is it too complex of an idea to pick up where they left off? For first time viewers like myself, this is really annoying....and dumb.

2001-10-05 02:07:05+00:00 - Re: USA Network: just skipping over episodes? - (mwo529@aol.com)

That's why I subscribed to Columbia House. I get a new tape every month, in order of original showing. Screw USA.

2001-10-05 02:41:00+00:00 - Re: USA Network: just skipping over episodes? - (GAYNELL J BATES <GJBATES@prodigy.net>)

Mwo529 <mwo529@aol.com> wrote in message news:20011004220705.07084.00000459@mb-cr.aol.com... > That's why I subscribed to Columbia House. I get a new tape every month, in > order of original showing. Screw USA. Has anyone gotten to the end of the tapes that Columbia House has available? I was wondering if they only did 10 tapes, like they did in other cases. Gaynell