FLM films - My Webpage

1998-09-27 00:00:00 - Michael and Chores - (ARCH@my-dejanews.com)

Do any of you think that Michael does his own chores? Can you imagine Michael mopping his floors, or even washing dishes? How about doing laundry? It can't be that hard, if black is the only color he wears. I for one don't think Michael closet is full of black clothes. I think that the reason why black clothing is a part of the section wardrobe, is to remind the operatives that they are dead to the outside world. We all are waiting to see where Michael lives. His house better be as big and as beautiful as Jurgen's one was. I can't believe Jurgen had a tight ride, and Michael had one of the most ugliest cars I have ever seen in my life in Half Life. What do you guys think? Archieve@juno.com -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum

1998-09-27 00:00:00 - Re: Michael and Chores - (catknsn@aol.com)

1998-09-27 00:00:00 - Re: Michael and Chores - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

> >>Do any of you think that Michael does his own chores? Can you imagine Michael >>mopping his floors, or even washing dishes? How about doing laundry? > >I don't see any of them as doing that kind of stuff for themselves. I am sure >their apartments come complete with maid service. >Yeah, that might strain credibility when Nikita's professing to be between >jobs, but so does her having an apartment that nice anyhow if she were truly >unemployed. I wonder if they all tell people they meet on the outside that >they're "between jobs" or if they have different cover stories? > >Cathy How about: I get some money each month from a trust my grandmother set up? Colin

1998-09-27 00:00:00 - Re: Michael and Chores - (revans7877@aol.com)

why don't they just get a computer and say I work from home? >when Nikita's professing to be between >jobs, but so does her having an apartment that nice anyhow if she were truly >unemployed. I wonder if they all tell people they meet on the outside that >they're "between jobs" or if they have different cover storie oh yeah and thanks for the image of micheal in a pair of pink rubber gloves and an apron A>A>M> " Can you smell what the rock is cookin?.. " (don't ask please don't ask)

1998-09-27 00:00:00 - Re: Michael and Chores - (catknsn@aol.com)

>How about: I get some money each month from a trust my >grandmother set up? > Yeah, that would be the best explanation. Rich spoiled brats who don't need to work and have a lot of plastic and cool cars :-) Cathy

1998-09-27 00:00:00 - Re: Michael and Chores - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

CATKNSN wrote in message <19980927175346.28297.00004812@ng89.aol.com>... > >>How about: I get some money each month from a trust my >>grandmother set up? >> > >Yeah, that would be the best explanation. Rich spoiled brats who don't need to >work and have a lot of plastic and cool cars :-) I guess I picked the wrong grandmother. :-) Colin

1998-09-27 00:00:00 - Re: Michael and Chores - (Dinky5@webtv.net)

Michael in black rubber gloves. He lives in a black world. Mike

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: Michael and Chores - (pianolds1@aol.com)

I dunno... I see Michael as a minimalist. Dark wood floors, little furniture, huge fishtank with some kind of set-up to feed the fish when he's away. Maybe he kicks his socks under his bed. That would probably be his biggest vice. Gail

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: Michael and Chores - (pianolds1@aol.com)

I can't see Madeline letting anyone into her house. Heaven forbid they might see what kind of underwear she buys! Gail

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: Michael and Chores - (rita7@pacbell.net)

> >I guess I picked the wrong grandmother. :-) > >Colin > Ditto. Know one that wants to adopt me? Rita "Love will build a bridge . . . . Hmm, wish it would build me a patio."

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: Michael and Chores - (rita7@pacbell.net)

>Michael in black rubber gloves. He lives in a black world. > >Mike Good point, Mike. Rita "Love will build a bridge . . . . Hmm, wish it would build me a patio."

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: Michael and Chores - (rita7@pacbell.net)

> >oh yeah and thanks for the image of micheal in a pair of pink rubber gloves and >an apron Hehehehe. Well, perhaps you could have a bare butt behind that apron. <eg> Rita "Love will build a bridge . . . . Hmm, wish it would build me a patio."

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: Michael and Chores - (revans7877@aol.com)

me to me to >Ditto. Know one that wants to adopt me? >Rita > >"Love will build a bridge . . . . >Hmm, wish it would A>A>M> " Can you smell what the rock is cookin?.. " (don't ask please don't ask)

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: Michael and Chores - (revans7877@aol.com)

that's even less appealing >Hehehehe. Well, perhaps you could have a bare butt behind that >apron. <eg> >Rita A>A>M> " Can you smell what the rock is cookin?.. " (don't ask please don't ask)

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: Michael and Chores - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

REvans7877 wrote: > that's even less appealing > > >Hehehehe. Well, perhaps you could have a bare butt behind that > >apron. <eg> > >Rita > > A>A>M> > " Can you smell what the rock is cookin?.. " > > (don't ask please don't ask) I think that depends on your point of view as well as viewing point... :-) Melissa turning the other cheek

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: Michael and Chores - (catknsn@aol.com)

>I can't see Madeline letting anyone into her house. Heaven forbid they might >see what kind of underwear she buys! Oh, I figure the entire place is boobytrapped. If you touch anything you're not supposed to, bullets fly. You know, kind of like that one room in "Raiders of the Lost Ark". Cathy

1998-09-29 00:00:00 - Re: Michael and Chores - (pianolds1@aol.com)

Either that or she'll have surveillance cameras in every room. Gail