FLM films - My Webpage

2001-02-12 07:30:02+00:00 - Man behind the curtain.....OKAY - (Muffy <muffy95@home.com>)

I thought I was watching the Dog show and then recognized that it was superspy boy Mikey. I think I'd rather have Ops as my dad after the dialogue between Nik and her real daddy. At least with Ops I'd know why pops was sick and twisted in a malevolent sort of way, instead of suffering from illusions of grandeur - "Only people like you and me.....". Yeah. Right. The plant with fire and tankers - was that from Season Two - when Section was after Helix?? Did they modify O'Brien's brain too - wasn't he much more animated pre Section or did Section suck the life outta our boy. And can somebody please tell me why he was wearing a sweater that looked like it was damaged with bleach splotches? And why Nikita was wearing that god awful leather puffy shirt??? arghh Jeez, these unlucky bastards that date Nikita, glad I'm not a lesbian, sheesh. And last but not least, there's a saying in my country "Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck". Down to 3

2001-02-12 18:25:55+00:00 - Re: Man behind the curtain.....OKAY - (lbradh@aol.com)

I think we have seen this set before. At the end of "War" during season 1, I am almost sure that this is the same set the enemy attacked at the end, thinking they were attacking the section hideaway which Nikita had given them. I agree that O'Brian was much more animated in the season 1 episode. Section does suck the life out of people though doesn't it? Brad

2001-02-12 22:34:19-06:00 - Re: Man behind the curtain.....OKAY - (LAB <labrown16@mindspring.com>)

<< I thought I was watching the Dog show and then recognized that it was superspy boy Mikey.>> Why did you think that? 'Cause he looks like a Cocker Spaniel with that hair?!?! Please.... let Michael be planning to cut his hair after he sees what a new do did for Nikita!

2001-02-13 03:41:49+00:00 - Re: Man behind the curtain.....OKAY - (Wickeddoll <wickeddoll@nofeckingspamhotmail.com>)

"Muffy" <muffy95@home.com> wrote in message news:3A87905A.F5DE59D4@home.com... > I thought I was watching the Dog show and then recognized that it was > superspy boy Mikey. LOL! > > > Jeez, these unlucky bastards that date Nikita, glad I'm not a lesbian, sheesh. > :-) > And last but not least, > > > > there's a saying in my country "Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck". > > > Down to 3 You nut... LOL Natalie

2001-02-14 01:12:48+00:00 - Re: Man behind the curtain.....OKAY - (Muffy <muffy95@home.com>)

At least we're getting some mileage out of these shows. I remember when there was nothing but intense dialogue exchanged after an episode. Now I feel like a panelist from the "Gong Show". Doing her Elvis pose, you know the one with the one knee on the ground - "Thank you, thankyouverymuch". Muffy Wickeddoll wrote: > > "Muffy" <muffy95@home.com> wrote in message > news:3A87905A.F5DE59D4@home.com... > > I thought I was watching the Dog show and then recognized that it was > > superspy boy Mikey. > > LOL! > > > > > > Jeez, these unlucky bastards that date Nikita, glad I'm not a lesbian, > sheesh. > > > :-) > > > And last but not least, > > > > > > > > there's a saying in my country "Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck". > > > > > > Down to 3 > > You nut... > > LOL > > Natalie

2001-02-14 02:34:10+00:00 - Re: Man behind the curtain.....OKAY - (Wickeddoll <wickeddoll@nofeckingspamhotmail.com>)

"Muffy" <muffy95@home.com> wrote in message news:3A89DAEE.75A2E58D@home.com... > At least we're getting some mileage out of these shows. I remember when > there was nothing but intense dialogue > exchanged after an episode. Now I feel like a panelist from the "Gong Show". > > > Doing her Elvis pose, you know the one with the one knee on the ground - > > "Thank you, thankyouverymuch". > > Muffy > ROFLMAO Ah, the Gong Show... Natalie, who remembers all those fat belly dancers on that show