FLM films - My Webpage

1999-08-20 00:00:00 - I like the M/N Relationship - (Lynn Goodrich <goodrich@flash.net>)

Ok, having tackled Wick and the hair I am really getting my flame gear on here, but after reading quite a few negative posts about the M/N relationship, I felt it my solemn duty to stand up in defense of this relationship. I like the relationship this year. I find it very realistic, given the confines of Section. We pretty much know there is no outside alternative for any operative, so that leaves that out. And the slimes are usually so slimy we don't want Nikita to get involved with them. The one time she did (Under the Influence) wasn't a great episode to me (though I liked the bad guy she was made to fall for much better than I did Grey in Season One.) That pretty much leaves other operatives. That doesn't seem to work either (I won't even discuss Jurgen, whom I loathed -- the character, not BP). And who else in Section could hold Nikita's interest? All logic aside though, I loved Season One where Michael protected Nikita (unbeknownst to her). Season Two was not that great but I accepted it as sort of a bridge year where they established (1) that they are really attracted to each other and (2) beyond that they could be trusted friends. I really liked the fact that their relationship now has grown out of trust and friendship and not just sexual attraction. I like the quiet moments almost more than the passionate ones. I would have a hard time with the show if every time they had down time they were steaming up the screen. That would be too simplistic for this show (and don't we watch it for the complexity just a teesy bit, guys?). I think their relationship is as complex as Section One, which, to me, is the way it should be. Then when they do have stolen moments, they seem more precious. And, I don't know about the rest of you, but it seems like no one is Section is above surveillance, so that might be a bit inhibiting also. I wouldn't want to worry that every 'sweet nothing' is being recorded for future reference in some Section file. So again, I don't think a lot of opportunities for WMS present themselves often and if they show allowed that I think we might have the feeling we were voyeurs along with Maddy and Ops (and maybe George). I also think the M/N relationship had to have Michael otherwise engaged because if he and Nikita had gotten together from the beginning, I don't think the trust and friendship aspect could have developed and that is a very integral part of the show. The missions oftentimes work because of the trust between Michael and Nikita and oftentimes a lot of bad things don't happen because Michael is tempered by his friendship and regard for Nikita and vice versa. Anyway, just had to get that off my chest. So now flame away. Lynn G.

1999-08-20 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

So do I. That relationship is becoming more adult-to-adult as time goes on. I want that growth to continue. Colin

1999-08-20 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (cynthia187@aol.com)

1999-08-20 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (Wickddoll <wickddoll@nofeckingspamhotmail.com>)

Lynn Goodrich <goodrich@flash.net> wrote in message news:37BD9A4E.8964D212@flash.net... > Ok, having tackled Wick and the hair I am really getting my flame gear > on here, but after reading quite a few negative posts about the M/N > relationship, I felt it my solemn duty to stand up in defense of this > relationship. I like the relationship this year. I find it very > realistic, given the confines of Section. We pretty much know there is > no outside alternative for any operative, so that leaves that out. And > the slimes are usually so slimy we don't want Nikita to get involved > with them. The one time she did (Under the Influence) wasn't a great > episode to me (though I liked the bad guy she was made to fall for much > better than I did Grey in Season One.) That pretty much leaves other > operatives. That doesn't seem to work either (I won't even discuss > Jurgen, whom I loathed -- the character, not BP). And who else in > Section could hold Nikita's interest? No flames here. While I find the M/N relationship interesting, it really has gotten stale. Especially on the part of the Michael character. They are making poor Roy Dupuis sleepwalk through his performances this season. Even in Gates Of Hell he wasn't allowed to be nearly as expressive as a man who loves his son would be upon losing that son. He did the best he could with what he had to work with, but they really are wasting his talents IMO. I could see him turning off the emotions AFTER his breakdown, but not during the opening scene. Should have been at least AUDIBLE to the audience. Maybe then I would have bought it more. > > All logic aside though, I loved Season One where Michael protected > Nikita (unbeknownst to her). Season Two was not that great but I > accepted it as sort of a bridge year where they established (1) that > they are really attracted to each other and (2) beyond that they could > be trusted friends. I really liked the fact that their relationship now > has grown out of trust and friendship and not just sexual attraction. I > like the quiet moments almost more than the passionate ones. I would > have a hard time with the show if every time they had down time they > were steaming up the screen. That would be too simplistic for this show > (and don't we watch it for the complexity just a teesy bit, guys?). I don't want them doing the mattress mambo every week either. I'd just like to see ONE ep where the REAL M&N do the nasty from A to Z. Just one. I don't think that's too much to ask > > I think their relationship is as complex as Section One, which, to me, > is the way it should be. Then when they do have stolen moments, they > seem more precious. And, I don't know about the rest of you, but it > seems like no one is Section is above surveillance, so that might be a > bit inhibiting also. I wouldn't want to worry that every 'sweet > nothing' is being recorded for future reference in some Section file. > So again, I don't think a lot of opportunities for WMS present > themselves often and if they show allowed that I think we might have the > feeling we were voyeurs along with Maddy and Ops (and maybe George). Agree there, except I don't think most humans could exist they way they do in Section. > > I also think the M/N relationship had to have Michael otherwise engaged > because if he and Nikita had gotten together from the beginning, I don't > think the trust and friendship aspect could have developed and that is a > very integral part of the show. The missions oftentimes work because of > the trust between Michael and Nikita and oftentimes a lot of bad things > don't happen because Michael is tempered by his friendship and regard > for Nikita and vice versa. Agree > > Anyway, just had to get that off my chest. So now flame away. > > Lynn G. > Nah. A troll you're not, Lynn; not even close =D Natalie, nodding with Lynn

1999-08-20 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (MacLeod <rkaprows@telusplanet.net>)

Lynn Goodrich wrote in message <37BD9A4E.8964D212@flash.net>... >Ok, having tackled Wick and the hair I am really getting my flame gear >on here, but after reading quite a few negative posts about the M/N >relationship, I felt it my solemn duty to stand up in defense of this >relationship. I like the relationship this year. I find it very >realistic, given the confines of Section. We pretty much know there is >no outside alternative for any operative, so that leaves that out. And >the slimes are usually so slimy we don't want Nikita to get involved >with them. The one time she did (Under the Influence) wasn't a great >episode to me (though I liked the bad guy she was made to fall for much >better than I did Grey in Season One.) That pretty much leaves other >operatives. That doesn't seem to work either (I won't even discuss >Jurgen, whom I loathed -- the character, not BP). And who else in >Section could hold Nikita's interest? > I think she should start going to wild swinger parties with Mick Schtoppel and forget about the whole romance issue.

1999-08-20 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (Gail <traveler@javanet.com>)

Wickddoll wrote in message <7pkjeo$11m$1@ash.prod.itd.earthlink.net>... >I don't want them doing the mattress mambo every week either. I'd just like >to see ONE ep where the REAL M&N do the nasty from A to Z. Just one. I >don't think that's too much to ask And a few genuinely passionate kisses. You know, the kind they do on daytime tv. Gail

MacLeod <rkaprows@telusplanet.net> wrote in message news:%Tkv3.6574$k3.569488@news1.telusplanet.net... > I think she should start going to wild swinger parties with Mick > Schtoppel and forget about the whole romance issue. > > ROFLMFAO! =D Natalie, chuckling

1999-08-21 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (MacLeod <rkaprows@telusplanet.net>)

1999-08-21 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (Wickddoll <wickddoll@nofeckingspamhotmail.com>)

MacLeod <rkaprows@telusplanet.net> wrote in message news:j7Ev3.271216$k3.516435@news0.telusplanet.net... > > Maybe it's just too fast. Suddenly Michael decides he's over Elena and > it's bang there in the sack. Oh, I don't think he was ever in love with Elena. Did he care about her? Yes. They way I care about my friends. He was her lover in body only, and we know how easily Michael can do THAT. > Seing them naked in a bathtub doesn't exactly > convey romance and emotional connection. Take Psychic Pilgrim for example. > I think what made that such a success was the happy young couple scenes with > them having dinner and doing the dishes etc. Were not seing that now. The > most we see is a conversation over a glass of wine. I see numerous posts > from people saying they want a realy steamy graphic sex scene, but i think > the mystery and the thought of the unattainable is much more desireable. I only want the nasty scene ONCE. But the 'unattainable' has become a bore to me. They don't have to have sex frequently, but I'd like to see some warmth and love in their eyes when they're together. They're a couple of icebergs these days. > Take episodes like Not Was, we were given a fleeting glimpse at what we > wanted, and no sooner than it came it was gone. That element of teasing has > been diminished. And good riddance, IMO. Too much of a good thing. WAY too much. > Oh, and tell your husband he's right she is too butch. LOL! I will. If you want to hear Joel Surnow say to Peta "you can be girly on the weekend, but Monday thru Friday you have a dick", go to the Real Player AUDIO verson of the March 98 chat (youhave to listen to the chat, or you'll miss Surnow saying some really off-color things, including thanking we fans who have LFN web pages for having 'no life'). That went over like last week's meat loaf. Man's a fountain of diplomacy. Here's the URL: http://www.universalstudios.com/unichat.30/newchat/transcripts/lafemme.html Let me know what you think. It was a pretty good chat, considering how lousy most browser-based celeb chats are. =D Natalie, waltzing down memory lane. > > >

1999-08-21 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

Lynn Goodrich <goodrich@flash.net> wrote in message news:37BF4540.11323A07@flash.net... > > > MacLeod wrote: > > > > > > > I think she should start going to wild swinger parties with Mick > > Schtoppel and forget about the whole romance issue. > > Well, if you remember, it was Colin and I that thought she needed to do a > mission as Mick's wife. I would still love to see that one. It would be > funnier than when Michael begs the slimes not to hurt him in Psychic > Pilgrim. > > Lynn G. Mick could be a wealthy arms dealer, and Nikita could be his trophy wife. The part she plays should call for her to do a lot of whining, so that she will be able to complain about it when she describes to Walter how much she hates it. :-) Colin

1999-08-21 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (Suzita <sugeo@att.net>)

Me too. Suzita Lynn Goodrich wrote in message <37BF44D9.E1C27A57@flash.net>... >Amen to that, Colin. > >Lynn G. > >Colin Whipple wrote: > >> So do I. That relationship is becoming more adult-to-adult as time goes on. >> I want that growth to continue. >> >> Colin >

VALDUV <valduv@aol.com> wrote in message news:19990821222242.09860.00002141@ng-cs1.aol.com... > Thanks for the link - though I've seen Peta on a couple of talk shows I haven't > heard the real Roy before, he doesn't sound as shy as many NG'ers and Heyn's > Hussies have made him out to be. > > It was good to hear some of the serious talk about their acting and the > previews to what we now know too. > > ValD Yup - and he didn't mention his stereo equipment once. I don't think he did, anyway =D Natalie, brat

Yeah, that was a PR nightmare. Fans were threatening to black out their pages (I didn't have one at the time, but I didn't care for that remark either). I think JS knows better now; he behaved at the recent one. =D Natalie, chat maven? nah Lynn Goodrich <goodrich@flash.net> wrote in message news:37BF5CE1.52120059@flash.net... > > > Wickddoll wrote: > > > If you want to hear Joel Surnow say to Peta "you can be > > girly on the weekend, but Monday thru Friday you have a dick", go to the > > Real Player AUDIO verson of the March 98 chat (youhave to listen to the > > chat, or you'll miss Surnow saying some really off-color things, including > > thanking we fans who have LFN web pages for having 'no life'). That went > > over like last week's meat loaf. Man's a fountain of diplomacy. Here's the > > URL: > > http://www.universalstudios.com/unichat.30/newchat/transcripts/lafemme.html > > > > I hate it when producers or stars think fans have no life. The least he could > have said was "thank you for not having a life". I for one have so much "life" > I can't keep up. > > Lynn G. > >

1999-08-21 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (silvrsharp@aol.comnospam)

MacLeod <rkaprows@telusplanet.net> wrote in message news:%Tkv3.6574$k3.569488@news1.telusplanet.net... > I think she should start going to wild swinger parties with Mick > Schtoppel and forget about the whole romance issue. > > ROFLMFAO! =D Natalie, chuckling Ditto! lol But...on a serious note, I will admit that as much as I like and need M and N to be a couple, there are many times where I wonder why I don't see any sexual chemistry. Whether that is a problem for the actors, I can't tell, although there have been plenty of actors who generated heat for the camera and were less than friendly in real life. (I'm not implying that RD and PW have any problems!) But the only time I saw heat was back in Hard Landing (hope I'm remembering the right title, when Michael tracks her down), and THAT waged a furious debate about the willing/unwillingness of Nikita. Oh yeah and back in season one, "Love." Hmmm...does this have anything to do with Nikita's acceptance of Section? Before and after taming? sharp (to e-mail, remove "no spam" from the address.)

MacLeod <rkaprows@telusplanet.net> wrote in message news:OSsv3.6604$k3.574580@news1.telusplanet.net... > > I think that Peta Wilson is the problem. I just don't find her to be > believeable in romantic situations. Her own tomboyish personality seems to > shine through and taint everything. On a side note, I notice that most of > the opinions on the subject seem to be coming from women on this board. > Sometimes I think im the only male viewer the show has. I'd be interested > to know what other male viewers think of Wilson, we know how the female > viewers feel about Dupuis. I know that statisticaly being male i'm supposed > to tune in to see the fast action and gawk at Wilsons body, call me odd I > guess. > > I'm not male, Mac, but... I have seen several posts by guys here, and most do seem to find Peta sexy. My husband emphatically does not, however, so I think I understand your feeling here. He describes her as 'butch'. I don't think either of the actors is the problem. The way their characters are directed and written is what I see as the culprit. They were able to generate genuine heat in earlier episodes, but they've been so muted lately, I find their alleged relationship a bore. Besides Hard Landing & Love, didn't you think they were 'doable' in Psychic Pilgrim? How about Adrian's Garden (I think; anyway, I mean the refrigerator scene) And big-time chemistry in Charity. I tried to resist the M/N relationship for quite a while, but had to give in to what I saw as their undeniable chemistry. Just an opinion. =D Natalie, adding her 0.02

1999-08-21 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (catknsn@aol.comnospam)

>on a serious note, I will admit that as much as I like and >need M and N to be a couple, there are many times where I wonder why I don't >see any sexual chemistry. I only see it in scenes where there's conflict between the two characters. I.E. Hard Landing and the tag of Charity. PP was a yawner IMNSHO. >But the only time I saw heat was back in Hard Landing >(hope I'm remembering the right title, when Michael tracks her down), and >THAT >waged a furious debate about the willing/unwillingness of Nikita. Which is silly. Give me a break, he may have knocked her on the bed but then she came up and kissed HIM. Good Lord, people, have you never had a man throw you on a bed before? If not you have my sympathies *vbeg* >Hmmm...does this have anything to do with Nikita's >acceptance of Section? Before and after taming? Possibly, just because of the conflict issue I mentioned. I honestly think the way to put those two together is to keep having them fighting/making up, again and again, because they're so hot when they're fighting and so lukewarm when they're not. Cathy R. Atkinson The Official Alberta Watson Home Page http://www.albertawatson.com The Official Eugene Robert Glazer Page http://www.eugenerobertglazer.com

1999-08-22 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (Wickddoll <wickddoll@nofeckingspam.com>)

True =D Natalie, nodding MacLeod <rkaprows@telusplanet.net> wrote in message news:GAOv3.279914$k3.522688@news0.telusplanet.net... > > Wickddoll wrote in message <7pno9v$fd8$1@holly.prod.itd.earthlink.net>... > >Yeah, that was a PR nightmare. Fans were threatening to black out their > >pages (I didn't have one at the time, but I didn't care for that remark > >either). I think JS knows better now; he behaved at the recent one. > > > > > Still that attitude is there regardless of how well he behaves in the > future. > >

1999-08-22 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (Lynn Goodrich <goodrich@flash.net>)

Oh, that's really good! I like that scenario! Lynn G. daniel seyb wrote: > And Michael could be the pool boy, or maybe the gardener. > > Something where he is at the beck and call of Nikita, anyway. > > dan > > Colin Whipple wrote: > > > [snip] > > > > Mick could be a wealthy arms dealer, and Nikita could be his trophy wife. > > The part she plays should call for her to do a lot of whining, so that she > > will be able to complain about it when she describes to Walter how much she > > hates it. :-) > > > > Colin

1999-08-22 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (Wickddoll <wickddoll@nofeckingspamhotmail.com>)

ooooo that sounds interesting, even to me =D Natalie, nodding Lynn Goodrich <goodrich@flash.net> wrote in message news:37C083B0.AD34A9FC@flash.net... > Oh, that's really good! I like that scenario! > > Lynn G. > > daniel seyb wrote: > > > And Michael could be the pool boy, or maybe the gardener. > > > > Something where he is at the beck and call of Nikita, anyway. > > > > dan > > > > Colin Whipple wrote: > > > > > [snip] > > > > > > Mick could be a wealthy arms dealer, and Nikita could be his trophy wife. > > > The part she plays should call for her to do a lot of whining, so that she > > > will be able to complain about it when she describes to Walter how much she > > > hates it. :-) > > > > > > Colin >

1999-08-22 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (Suzita <sugeo@att.net>)

Lynn, Suffice to say that once again, I agree with you entirely. :) Suzita - not one for too much M&N, but really liking how it progresses. Lynn Goodrich wrote in message <37BF565D.6F8CD255@flash.net>... > > >MacLeod wrote: > >> > Maybe it's just too fast. Suddenly Michael decides he's over Elena and >> it's bang there in the sack. > >I may be way off here, but I never thought Michael loved Elena. I think he was >fond of her and felt guilty for treating her that way and was not willing to >kill her for Section, but I think he has loved Nikita since he lost Simone. I >think Adam was who he loved in that scenario, so I didn't think he and Nikita >being together was that fast. > >> Seing them naked in a bathtub doesn't exactly >> convey romance and emotional connection. > >Well, maybe not emotional connection but it was romantic to me (and no one has >ever called me a HR, even on my most mellow days). But I don't think couples >given to quickies take long bubble baths together. I think that scene was meant >to show us how far their relationship had progressed more than anything. I >think it was there to show us their comfort level with each other. > >> Take Psychic Pilgrim for example. >> I think what made that such a success was the happy young couple scenes with >> them having dinner and doing the dishes etc. Were not seing that now. > >I think we love the normal stuff because it is such a change from the >artificial, sterile world of Section. I liked Psychic Pilgrim because it gave >us a brief view of what Nikita and Michael might have been. > >> The >> most we see is a conversation over a glass of wine. > >Well, it's better than the "do you want to have coffee" thing. > >> I see numerous posts >> from people saying they want a realy steamy graphic sex scene, but i think >> the mystery and the thought of the unattainable is much more desireable. > >Oh, I agree about the mystery, and I am not one lobbying for graphic sex. I >would like the once a year passionate scene maybe, but the rest of the time I >have liked what they are doing. As Colin has said, it is much more adult to >adult, which to me is much better than prom queen mooning over the star >quaterback that we got at the beginning of Season Two. > >> >> Take episodes like Not Was, we were given a fleeting glimpse at what we >> wanted, and no sooner than it came it was gone. That element of teasing has >> been diminished. > >I liked Not Was too. I think that is the real Michael that has been lost under >the concrete veneer he has developed after so long in Section. > >> > >Lynn G. > >

MacLeod wrote: > Lynn Goodrich wrote in message <37BD9A4E.8964D212@flash.net>... > >Ok, having tackled Wick and the hair I am really getting my flame gear > >on here, but after reading quite a few negative posts about the M/N > >relationship, I felt it my solemn duty to stand up in defense of this > >relationship. I like the relationship this year. I find it very > >realistic, given the confines of Section. We pretty much know there is > >no outside alternative for any operative, so that leaves that out. And > >the slimes are usually so slimy we don't want Nikita to get involved > >with them. The one time she did (Under the Influence) wasn't a great > >episode to me (though I liked the bad guy she was made to fall for much > >better than I did Grey in Season One.) That pretty much leaves other > >operatives. That doesn't seem to work either (I won't even discuss > >Jurgen, whom I loathed -- the character, not BP). And who else in > >Section could hold Nikita's interest? > > > > I think she should start going to wild swinger parties with Mick > Schtoppel and forget about the whole romance issue. Well, if you remember, it was Colin and I that thought she needed to do a mission as Mick's wife. I would still love to see that one. It would be funnier than when Michael begs the slimes not to hurt him in Psychic Pilgrim. Lynn G.

1999-08-22 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (Lynn Goodrich <goodrich@flash.net>)

Well, I'm not a man, but I can tell you that my husband has watched the show from the beginning and so has my son. They don't post to the boards but we often have long discussions on the subject of Nikita and I can tell you he likes RD more than Peta in the acting category. He thinks very much like you that it is her that is more of a problem than him. He gets very annoyed with her sometimes. And, though my son thinks Nikita is a babe, he likes Michael a lot and is more interested in the episodes where Michael is heavily involved. (Michael and Angel on Buffy are his two favorites on t.v.) Hope that helps. Lynn G. MacLeod wrote: > >Ditto! lol But...on a serious note, I will admit that as much as I like > and > >need M and N to be a couple, there are many times where I wonder why I > don't > >see any sexual chemistry. Whether that is a problem for the actors, I > can't > >tell, although there have been plenty of actors who generated heat for the > >camera and were less than friendly in real life. (I'm not implying that RD > and > >PW have any problems!) But the only time I saw heat was back in Hard > Landing > >(hope I'm remembering the right title, when Michael tracks her down), and > THAT > >waged a furious debate about the willing/unwillingness of Nikita. Oh yeah > and > >back in season one, "Love." Hmmm...does this have anything to do with > Nikita's > >acceptance of Section? Before and after taming? > > > >sharp > > I think that Peta Wilson is the problem. I just don't find her to be > believeable in romantic situations. Her own tomboyish personality seems to > shine through and taint everything. On a side note, I notice that most of > the opinions on the subject seem to be coming from women on this board. > Sometimes I think im the only male viewer the show has. I'd be interested > to know what other male viewers think of Wilson, we know how the female > viewers feel about Dupuis. I know that statisticaly being male i'm supposed > to tune in to see the fast action and gawk at Wilsons body, call me odd I > guess.

Colin Whipple wrote: > Lynn Goodrich <goodrich@flash.net> wrote in message > news:37BF4540.11323A07@flash.net... > > > > > > MacLeod wrote: > > > > > > > > > > I think she should start going to wild swinger parties with Mick > > > Schtoppel and forget about the whole romance issue. > > > > Well, if you remember, it was Colin and I that thought she needed to do a > > mission as Mick's wife. I would still love to see that one. It would be > > funnier than when Michael begs the slimes not to hurt him in Psychic > > Pilgrim. > > > > Lynn G. > > Mick could be a wealthy arms dealer, and Nikita could be his trophy wife. > The part she plays should call for her to do a lot of whining, so that she > will be able to complain about it when she describes to Walter how much she > hates it. :-) > > Colin ROTFLOL! Too funny Colin. We just gotta get this episode on! Lynn G.

1999-08-22 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (Lynn Goodrich <goodrich@flash.net>)

Wickddoll wrote: > No flames here. While I find the M/N relationship interesting, it really > has gotten stale. Especially on the part of the Michael character. They > are making poor Roy Dupuis sleepwalk through his performances this season. > Even in Gates Of Hell he wasn't allowed to be nearly as expressive as a man > who loves his son would be upon losing that son. He did the best he could > with what he had to work with, but they really are wasting his talents IMO. > I could see him turning off the emotions AFTER his breakdown, but not during > the opening scene. Should have been at least AUDIBLE to the audience. > Maybe then I would have bought it more. > I didn't particularly like the whole arc thing anyway, but I really think RD did a good job. I think that he did a good job of conveying that epic battle that goes on within him. On the one hand I think Michael is very vulnerable (like in Not Was) - the guy who can cry over the loss of his son. On the other hand he has been the cold, detached Michael for so long it has become second nature. That was why we had the on-again-off-again reaction. At least that's how I saw it. So I don't guess I agree that his talents are being wasted. I don't think many actors could pull off the character of Michael so well, trying to express all those conflicting emotions only through the eyes (as RD himself has said he tries to do). > I don't want them doing the mattress mambo every week either. I'd just like > to see ONE ep where the REAL M&N do the nasty from A to Z. Just one. I > don't think that's too much to ask > > No. I agree. I would like my alloted passionate scene for the season also. > Maybe tomorrow night???? > > Agree there, except I don't think most humans could exist they way they do > in Section. > I know that place makes me very claustrophobic. I was saying to my husband today that if I lived in Section I couldn't stand it. If that's all I had to do everyday, I would check out. I need lots of variety and that place ain't it. > > > > Nah. A troll you're not, Lynn; not even close > > =D > > Natalie, nodding with Lynn Thanks, Wick. I've been called a lot of things, but hopefully I won't be a troll (though one sits on my computer. It's called CompuTroll, guardian of the Cyber World) Anyway, I knew it wouldn't be long before we were back in sync. Lynn G.

1999-08-22 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (Lynn Goodrich <goodrich@flash.net>)

Wickddoll wrote: > If you want to hear Joel Surnow say to Peta "you can be > girly on the weekend, but Monday thru Friday you have a dick", go to the > Real Player AUDIO verson of the March 98 chat (youhave to listen to the > chat, or you'll miss Surnow saying some really off-color things, including > thanking we fans who have LFN web pages for having 'no life'). That went > over like last week's meat loaf. Man's a fountain of diplomacy. Here's the > URL: > http://www.universalstudios.com/unichat.30/newchat/transcripts/lafemme.html > I hate it when producers or stars think fans have no life. The least he could have said was "thank you for not having a life". I for one have so much "life" I can't keep up. Lynn G.

1999-08-22 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (valduv@aol.com)

Wickddoll wrote:>LOL! I will. If you want to hear Joel Surnow say to Peta "you can be >girly on the weekend, but Monday thru Friday you have a dick", go to the >Real Player AUDIO verson of the March 98 chat (youhave to listen to the >chat, or you'll miss Surnow saying some really off-color things, including >thanking we fans who have LFN web pages for having 'no life'). That went >over like last week's meat loaf. Man's a fountain of diplomacy. Here's the >URL: >http://www.universalstudios.com/unichat.30/newchat/transcripts/lafemme.html > >Let me know what you think. It was a pretty good chat, considering how >lousy most browser-based celeb chats are. Thanks for the link - though I've seen Peta on a couple of talk shows I haven't heard the real Roy before, he doesn't sound as shy as many NG'ers and Heyn's Hussies have made him out to be. It was good to hear some of the serious talk about their acting and the previews to what we now know too. ValD

1999-08-22 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (MacLeod <rkaprows@telusplanet.net>)

1999-08-22 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (daniel seyb <seybernetx@iquest.net>)

And Michael could be the pool boy, or maybe the gardener. Something where he is at the beck and call of Nikita, anyway. dan Colin Whipple wrote: > [snip] > > Mick could be a wealthy arms dealer, and Nikita could be his trophy wife. > The part she plays should call for her to do a lot of whining, so that she > will be able to complain about it when she describes to Walter how much she > hates it. :-) > > Colin

1999-08-22 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

Great idea!! We have got this project well underway. :-) Colin daniel seyb <seybernetx@iquest.net> wrote in message news:37C03B28.B1BA6593@iquest.net... > And Michael could be the pool boy, or maybe the gardener. > > Something where he is at the beck and call of Nikita, anyway. > > > dan > > Colin Whipple wrote: > > > [snip] > > > > Mick could be a wealthy arms dealer, and Nikita could be his trophy wife. > > The part she plays should call for her to do a lot of whining, so that she > > will be able to complain about it when she describes to Walter how much she > > hates it. :-) > > > > Colin

1999-08-23 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (daniel seyb <seybernetx@iquest.net>)

Which raises a question. Is Mr. Surnow one of the people leaving the show? (I don't remember) I kind of hope he is. Maybe his next endeavor will be something where he doesn't have to worry about people "with no life" building web sites in tribute to his work. dan Wickddoll wrote: > > True > > =D > > Natalie, nodding > > MacLeod <rkaprows@telusplanet.net> wrote in message > news:GAOv3.279914$k3.522688@news0.telusplanet.net... > > > > Wickddoll wrote in message <7pno9v$fd8$1@holly.prod.itd.earthlink.net>... > > >Yeah, that was a PR nightmare. Fans were threatening to black out their > > >pages (I didn't have one at the time, but I didn't care for that remark > > >either). I think JS knows better now; he behaved at the recent one. > > > > > > > > > Still that attitude is there regardless of how well he behaves in the > > future. > > > >

1999-08-24 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (jade@world.std.com)

daniel seyb (seybernetx@iquest.net) wrote: : And Michael could be the pool boy, or maybe the gardener. : Something where he is at the beck and call of Nikita, anyway. Michael's a little old for a pool boy, dontcha think? My choice: Personal Security Professional. Someone Mick hires to protect his trophy. --Jessica, picturing Michael in uniform...mmm... -- Jessica Raine | jade@world.std.com "Milord, I should be sorry if I only entertained them. I wished to make them better."--G F Handel Visit the Boston Music Company homepage: http://www.bostonian.com/bmc

1999-08-25 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (Phil_Sheridan@webtv.net)

The men in my house like Alberta. This includes a 13 year od and a 47 year old.

1999-08-25 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (Lynn Goodrich <goodrich@flash.net>)

"John P. Sheridan" wrote: > The men in my house like Alberta. This includes a 13 year od and a 47 > year old. My husband definitely prefers Alberta Watson to Peta Wilson. Lynn G.

1999-08-25 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (catknsn@aol.comnospam)

1999-08-25 00:00:00 - Re: I like the M/N Relationship - (Wickddoll <wickddoll@nofeckingspamhotmail.com>)

Mine too, Lynn =D Natalie, snatching that AW pic away from Bob Lynn Goodrich <goodrich@flash.net> wrote in message news:37C474D1.75B357@flash.net... > > > "John P. Sheridan" wrote: > > > The men in my house like Alberta. This includes a 13 year od and a 47 > > year old. > > My husband definitely prefers Alberta Watson to Peta Wilson. > > Lynn G. >