FLM films - My Webpage

1998-10-03 00:00:00 - From the IRC-deprived - A request - (granvia@aol.com)

Since I am not able because of my computer to log into IRC, would someone who is able to and will be there tonight for Wick's, EZBee's and others report . . . PLEASE cut and paste their report and then post to the NG??? G > Speaking for myself and others IRC-deprived, I would be extremely grateful P.S. Did anyone by any chance save yesterday's IRC report??? " Michael is the moon to Nikita's tide." gvd

1998-10-03 00:00:00 - Re: From the IRC-deprived - A request - (beck92856@aol.com)

Granvia, I will try to "log" the report, if there is one, then cut and paste it to the NG. HOWEVER, I am no techno geek, <vbg> and who knows what will happen! Sometimes things don't turn out exactly as I plan - witness today's webcast fiasco! Hope I can help, if not me, perhaps another IRCer? Gudrun, stumbling and bumbling her way through cyberspace

1998-10-04 00:00:00 - Re: From the IRC-deprived - A request - (granvia@aol.com)

Thank you, Godrun, any bit you can do will be highly appreciated. I'm frustrated but grateful to those who are willing to share {{{hugs}}}} Other than wonderful Cathy's update page, I have no idea what is going on! G > Thanks again " Michael is the moon to Nikita's tide." gvd

1998-10-04 00:00:00 - Re: From the IRC-deprived - A request - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

Granvia wrote in message <19981003133123.04939.00005672@ng03.aol.com>... > >Since I am not able because of my computer to log into IRC, would someone who >is able to and will be there tonight for Wick's, EZBee's and others report . . >. PLEASE cut and paste their report and then post to the NG??? > >G > Speaking for myself and others IRC-deprived, I would be extremely grateful > >P.S. Did anyone by any chance save yesterday's IRC report??? Granvia and others..I turned on my log last night....but this morning I can not find it. I am sorry. I tried. I am not the most computer literate human on the earth (big understatement!). One would assume that if the IRC log file has the date 10/3 and the time 859 pm, it should be the correct file. But it is not. That file is from September. Darn. Sorry folks. It's just as well, we were chatting about stuff I (personally.......!!!!) would not want here and it needed some very heavy editing.......which I was willing to do, but alas...... At any rate, all of what we learned is pretty much summarized at CAT's update page. The official CQS standby page "con highlights" has pics, and at Quinn's page you will find stills from yesterdays webcast. Also on Susan's MB there are new pics put up late yesterday. Hope that helps. Suzita (oh well. > >" Michael is the moon to Nikita's tide." gvd >

1998-10-04 00:00:00 - Re: From the IRC-deprived - A request - (granvia@aol.com)

<Sigh> Thank you for trying, Suzita, I and others appreciate the effort. Maybe someone else was successful?! Gudrun??? Hey, hopes springs eternal, as they say :-D. By the way, Suz, today I logged into the WB chat around 11:40 a.m. eastern and saw your name. I was logged under another name and didn't want to say hi through an alias (as if Granvia wasn't!). But by the time I logged in as Granvia, you were gone. Oh, well, another time! G > Can't wait for Monday to read posts from the conventioneers ><SUGEO@worldnet.att.net> >Date: Sun, Oct 4, 1998 11:13 EDT >Message-id: <6v83ac$oit@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net> > > > >Granvia and others..I turned on my log last night....but this morning I can >not find it. I am sorry. I tried. I am not the most computer literate >human on the earth (big understatement!). One would assume that if the IRC >log file has the date 10/3 and the time 859 pm, it should be the correct >file. But it is not. That file is from September. Darn. Sorry folks. >It's just as well, we were chatting about stuff I (personally.......!!!!) >would not want here and it needed some very heavy editing.......which I was >willing to do, but alas...... > >At any rate, all of what we learned is pretty much summarized at CAT's >update page. The official CQS standby page "con highlights" has pics, and >at Quinn's page you will find stills from yesterdays webcast. Also on >Susan's MB there are new pics put up late yesterday. Hope that helps. > >Suzita (oh well. > > " Michael is the moon to Nikita's tide." gvd

1998-10-04 00:00:00 - Re: From the IRC-deprived - A request - (Paige Foster <morrigan@earthlink.net>)

Suzita wrote: > Granvia and others..I turned on my log last night....but this morning I can > not find it. I am sorry. I tried. I am not the most computer literate > human on the earth (big understatement!). One would assume that if the IRC > log file has the date 10/3 and the time 859 pm, it should be the correct > file. But it is not. That file is from September. Darn. Sorry folks. > It's just as well, we were chatting about stuff I (personally.......!!!!) > would not want here and it needed some very heavy editing.......which I was > willing to do, but alas...... > Suzita, did you read down through the file? If you log something in a chat room, and have logged for that same chat room before, the later log will just be added on to the end of the first one. I don't know if I'm explaining this well... think of it like a diary, where you begin with one date (the date of your first entry in the diary) but add more on different days as you go along. If you haven't already, try going back and looking at the *end* part of the file and see if it doesn't have the log you want down there. Paige, who has done waaayyyy too much IRC in her time Online Art Gallery: http://home.earthlink.net/~morrigan/ "But we try not to get killed. That's part of our whole mission statement: don't get killed!" - Willow (Buffy:TVS)