FLM films - My Webpage

1999-12-28 00:00:00 - OT: Chris and EZBee in Houston - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

I was in Houston for Christmas, so I was able to get together on Sunday afternoon with Chris Touhey and EZBee. EZ was in Houston visiting Chris. We have a very nice lunch, with lots of discussion about the show, and then Chris drove us downtown where we tried to get into one of the major shopping malls there (forget it, on Dec. 26), and then went over to the Museum of Fine Arts. A good time was had by all! Colin

1999-12-29 00:00:00 - Re: Chris and EZBee in Houston - (Suzita <sugeo@earthlink.net>)

Yay! I was hoping you would get to connect with them, Colin. Happy belated Christmas, and a merry impending New Year to you! Suzita Colin Whipple wrote in message ... >I was in Houston for Christmas, so I was able to get together on Sunday >afternoon with Chris Touhey and EZBee. EZ was in Houston visiting Chris. >We have a very nice lunch, with lots of discussion about the show, and then >Chris drove us downtown where we tried to get into one of the major shopping >malls there (forget it, on Dec. 26), and then went over to the Museum of >Fine Arts. > >A good time was had by all! > >Colin > > >

1999-12-29 00:00:00 - Re: Chris and EZBee in Houston - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"Suzita" <sugeo@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:Otga4.1857$9e3.98238@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net... > Yay! I was hoping you would get to connect with them, Colin. > > Happy belated Christmas, and a merry impending New Year to you! Thanks, Suze. Here's wishing for the best, for you and yours! Colin

1999-12-29 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Chris and EZBee in Houston - (catknsn@aol.comnospam)

>I was in Houston for Christmas, so I was able to get together on Sunday >afternoon with Chris Touhey and EZBee. Sounds wonderful! I miss EZ and Chris from their more active days here...how dare they run off and get a life...LOL. ;-) Cathy R. Atkinson The Official Alberta Watson Home Page http://www.albertawatson.com The Official Eugene Robert Glazer Page http://www.eugenerobertglazer.com

1999-12-29 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Chris and EZBee in Houston - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"Cathy R. Atkinson" <catknsn@aol.comnospam> wrote in message news:19991229095652.15904.00003347@ng-bh1.aol.com... > >I was in Houston for Christmas, so I was able to get together on Sunday > >afternoon with Chris Touhey and EZBee. > > Sounds wonderful! I miss EZ and Chris from their more active days here...how > dare they run off and get a life...LOL. ;-) They will be back. :-) Colin

1999-12-29 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Chris and EZBee in Houston - (Wickeddoll <Wickeddoll@nofeckingspam.com>)

Think they'll sell their lives to us when they get even newer ones? We can only hope =D Natalie, worn out by her present life Cathy R. Atkinson <catknsn@aol.comnospam> wrote in message news:19991229095652.15904.00003347@ng-bh1.aol.com... > Sounds wonderful! I miss EZ and Chris from their more active days here...how > dare they run off and get a life...LOL. ;-) > > > Cathy R. Atkinson > The Official Alberta Watson Home Page > http://www.albertawatson.com > The Official Eugene Robert Glazer Page > http://www.eugenerobertglazer.com > >

1999-12-30 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Chris and EZBee in Houston - (Suzita <sugeo@earthlink.net>)

Wickeddoll wrote in message ... > >Natalie, worn out by her present life Yah, me too, by mine. ;-) Suzita

2000-01-02 00:00:00 - Re: Chris and EZBee in Houston - (Suzita <sugeo@earthlink.net>)

Chris: *I* count on it....if YOU do, I will. :) Suzita

2000-01-03 00:00:00 - Re: Chris and EZBee in Houston - (Chris Touhey <ctouhey@CUThouston.rr.com>)

Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net> wrote in message news:s6i852ms5k2114@news.supernews.com... > I was in Houston for Christmas, so I was able to get together on Sunday > afternoon with Chris Touhey and EZBee. EZ was in Houston visiting Chris. > We have a very nice lunch, with lots of discussion about the show, and then > Chris drove us downtown where we tried to get into one of the major shopping > malls there (forget it, on Dec. 26), and then went over to the Museum of > Fine Arts. > > A good time was had by all! > > Colin Yes, a good time was had by all! It was great to see you, Colin. The holidays are really about spending time with family and friends, and visiting with you was an unexpected treat. I look forward to the new season, perhaps even becoming active in the newsgroup again. Chris

2000-01-03 00:00:00 - Re: Chris and EZBee in Houston - (Gabie <gabie_lfn@yahoo.com>)

I look forward to the new season, perhaps even becoming active in the newsgroup again. Chris --->That would be wonderful, Chris! Don't forget to bring EZBee here too, we can have a bbq anytime :-) Gabie __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://messenger.yahoo.com Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-01-03 00:00:00 - Re: Chris and EZBee in Houston - (Wickeddoll <Wickeddoll@nofeckingspam.com>)

Chris Touhey <ctouhey@CUThouston.rr.com> wrote in message > I look forward to the new season, perhaps even becoming active in the > newsgroup again. > > Chris > We missed ya babe... We also missed that cutie with the great accent (what accent, right?) =D Natalie