FLM films - My Webpage

1998-07-02 00:00:00 - Re: Double Date / more comments - (icyqueen1@aol.com)

1998-07-02 00:00:00 - Re: Double Date / more comments - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

RubyEuropa wrote in message <1998070211520601.HAA10836@ladder03.news.aol.com>... >9). Last question: Is Michael's threatening to shoot Nikita in the leg and >carry her back to Section, if he had to, his brand of foreplay? LOL I guess that is the modern version of knocking her over the head with a club. :-) Colin (PC is taking some big whacks this week) > >Ruby > >

1998-07-02 00:00:00 - Re: Double Date / more comments - (PezMom <digin@erols.com>)

RubyEuropa <rubyeuropa@aol.com> wrote in article <1998070211520601.HAA10836@ladder03.news.aol.com>... > I'm curious -- what episode so far has had the longest-running or most > voluminous thread? Anyone know? > 4) Was it perhaps Operations' plan all along to have Fanning canceled once he'd > served his purpose (i.e., getting Koskov(sp?) was his plan all along, and > Fanning was the only way to get to him)? I think that was his intention. He only needed him as a connection. > 7) Did Michael *have* to sleep with her? He could have just as easily kidnapped > her as seduced her (although him seducing *her* is questionable). I can't > believe he did it just to rescue Nikita, or that he just laid back and thought > of England <g>. He had to gain her trust to find the weak spot in her security. He'd never have gotten past her bodyguards without that intel. > 8) I don't believe necessarily that Lisa was left out in the woods to fend for > herself. Michael had contacted Section. They probably were sending a clean-up > crew. My question is, though, what will happen to Lisa? She at least knows of > Section's existence and who Nikita and Michael are. Would Section allow her to > live knowing that info? I wouldn't want to be around when a clean-up crew arrives. Did he really call in a crew? How would he explain why they were there? PezMom

PezMom wrote in message <01bda5ba$0e676880$7b81accf@mary-ward>... > >I wouldn't want to be around when a clean-up crew arrives. Did he really >call in a crew? How would he explain why they were there? > >PezMom <Sigh> This points to another issue. Where were they? Wasn't the original mission somewhere in Eastern Europe? Why did Fanning have a cabin conveniently close to where the mission was (I find it hard to believe that he would have been able to drag Nikita across any national borders)? How was Michael able to transport Lisa there so easily? Maybe they borrowed Scotty's transporter? Colin

1998-07-02 00:00:00 - Re: Double Date / more comments - (lafannkta@aol.com)

1998-07-02 00:00:00 - Re: Double Date / more comments - (jencchs@aol.com)

>From: rubyeuropa@aol.com (RubyEuropa) >2) Nikita *was* brilliant. She frightens me more than Michael (and I often >see her as the more powerful one; anyone else?) because, where Michael can >threaten with his silence and "patented blank stare," she's threatening because she's so raw. I often see her as more mentally intimidating than Michael. I agree. If she gets angry enough(like in Charity with that guy that told her what Chandler did to the homeless children) she could probably rip someone apart in a matter of seconds......its like she has no self control over her anger. And since I think from 'Obsessed' she has wanted to kick Fanning's A** for what he did to Lisa so if she had had the chance I think she would have tied him up & then just started kicking the S*^t out of him...but she didn't get the chance. I wouldn't want to meet her in a dark ally when she's mad! Jen ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CCHS Alumni- Class of '98 Birkoff- "Uh-oh, she's hot for the guy." Nikita- "Up yours, Birkoff." Birkoff- "Any time, babe. My number's in the book." Nikita & Birkoff---La Femme Nikita....USA Network

1998-07-02 00:00:00 - Double Date / more comments - (rubyeuropa@aol.com)

I'm curious -- what episode so far has had the longest-running or most voluminous thread? Anyone know? As for Double Date, I rewatched it last night to catch what I missed first time-around (what in the world did we all do before the invention of the VCR?), and have some questions and comments: 1) The time frame: how long was Fanning in Section? How much time had elapsed between the two episodes? 2) Nikita *was* brilliant. She frightens me more than Michael (and I often see her as the more powerful one; anyone else?) because, where Michael can threaten with his silence and "patented blank stare," she's threatening because she's so raw. I often see her as more mentally intimidating than Michael. 3) I loved Operation's reply to Nikita when she asked how could he let Fanning into Section. Does Nikita forget, or bury in her subconscious, that nearly all the Operatives have their own pathologies that landed them in Section in the first place? So in that pecking order, Fanning *is* no worse than the others. 4) Was it perhaps Operations' plan all along to have Fanning canceled once he'd served his purpose (i.e., getting Koskov(sp?) was his plan all along, and Fanning was the only way to get to him)? And was Operations perhaps testing Nikita AND Michael? Knowing Fanning would get under Nikita's skin at least and wondering if they'd let their feelings for each other compromise a mission or situation? They had to have done a psych profile on Fanning, so Operations had to know he'd try to escape. What better strategy than to use Nikita as bait for Michael? 5) Nikita still shows some section naivety when she let Fanning get under her skin (when Fanning was going on about her and Michael's relationship). She displayed her weakness (easily riled when her and Michael's relationship publicly discussed). I also think Fanning was hunting *for* weaknesses, purposely saying the things he did to see what reaction he'd get from both Nikita and Michael. Maybe it was at that point that he decided to hold Nikita hostage as his means of escaping and getting Lisa back? 6) What's the deal with Lisa's hair? :) Did ya'all notice that in the first scene at the restaurant, Lisa's hair was smooth and straight? But then back at her apartment, it's curly and "done up" ?? 7) Did Michael *have* to sleep with her? He could have just as easily kidnapped her as seduced her (although him seducing *her* is questionable). I can't believe he did it just to rescue Nikita, or that he just laid back and thought of England <g>. 8) I don't believe necessarily that Lisa was left out in the woods to fend for herself. Michael had contacted Section. They probably were sending a clean-up crew. My question is, though, what will happen to Lisa? She at least knows of Section's existence and who Nikita and Michael are. Would Section allow her to live knowing that info? 9). Last question: Is Michael's threatening to shoot Nikita in the leg and carry her back to Section, if he had to, his brand of foreplay? LOL Ruby

1998-07-03 00:00:00 - Re: Double Date / more comments - (rubyeuropa@aol.com)

1998-07-03 00:00:00 - Re: Double Date / more comments - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

RubyEuropa wrote in message <1998070323365500.TAA02447@ladder01.news.aol.com>... >>All she had to do was take a shower-- My hair does that. My hair is naturally >>curly so after I straighten it if I take a shower it goes crazy again. And >>this >>kind of makes sence-- I do believe there was some time elapsment between the >>two scenes. > >So they leave the restaurant, go back to Lisa's place, and she quickly pops in >the shower before they do the piggly wiggly? :) > >Just doesn't "compute" with me... > >Ruby, hungover one Actually, Michael was escorted into the apartment by Lisa's bodyguards. She was waiting there for him and apparently had done herself up for him...her clothes were different too. And she had set out the wine to serve up. Suzita (filling that plot hole) > >

1998-07-08 00:00:00 - Re: Double Date / more comments - (pixiscribe@aol.com)

>6) What's the deal with Lisa's hair? :) Did ya'all notice that in the >first<BR> >scene at the restaurant, Lisa's hair was smooth and straight? But then back >at<BR> >her apartment, it's curly and "done up" ?? I thought that was weird. Let's not forget the red bra and panties either...something tells me she didn't buy those just in case Michael would stop by for a glass of milk sometime, especially with 10 bodyguards around (and none of them seemed on the ugly side either). >9). Last question: Is Michael's threatening to shoot Nikita in the leg >and<BR> >carry her back to Section, if he had to, his brand of foreplay? LOL I think Michael gets turned on by the white tank top and pants they have to wear in the Section medical unit.

1998-07-08 00:00:00 - Re: Double Date / more comments - (AJ <AJBryan@sprintmail.com>)

PixiScribe wrote: > >6) What's the deal with Lisa's hair? :) Did ya'all notice that in the > >first<BR> > >scene at the restaurant, Lisa's hair was smooth and straight? But then back > >at<BR> > >her apartment, it's curly and "done up" ?? I hear ya!! How abour Michael's hair styling job too, and goves on her hands! Come on wardrobe people!!! Like he has time when Nikika's safety is on the line!! > > > I thought that was weird. Let's not forget the red bra and panties > either...something tells me she didn't buy those just in case Michael would > stop by for a glass of milk sometime, especially with 10 bodyguards around (and > none of them seemed on the ugly side either). Sounds great to me!!! > > > >9). Last question: Is Michael's threatening to shoot Nikita in the leg > >and<BR> > >carry her back to Section, if he had to, his brand of foreplay? LOL > > I think Michael gets turned on by the white tank top and pants they have to > wear in the Section medical unit. Probably it is the only way he can whisper sweet nothings in her ear. Okay so we are being too analytical but I have the time!!!! taking a break from paint fumes .... AJ

1998-07-08 00:00:00 - Re: Double Date / more comments - (revans7877@aol.com)

hey he has to wrap the package A>A>M> "There is no such thing as a no good woman every no good woman was made by a no good man"