FLM films - My Webpage

1999-08-05 00:00:00 - LFN Headsets - (Michael Paska <mpaska@fnmail.com>)

OK, here is a somewhat random question but people here seem to know a lot of trivia about LFN. Does anyone know if those headsets that they use are real? That is the best headset design I've ever seen. I'd kill for a wireless in-ear headset like that. - Mike

1999-08-05 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Headsets - (Suzita <sugeo@att.net>)

I wouldn't mind having these too! I have no idea if they are 'real', but with all the time I spend being interrupted at work by people walking in to my office to ask inane questions (I feel like Ops here ;)), they could just stay in their offices and we could carry on with our days without the physical distractions. Suzita - had a loooooooong day. Michael Paska wrote in message <37AA4882.2CE14308@fnmail.com>... >OK, here is a somewhat random question but people here seem to know a >lot of trivia about LFN. > >Does anyone know if those headsets that they use are real? That is the >best headset design I've ever seen. I'd kill for a wireless in-ear >headset like that. > >- Mike

1999-08-06 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Headsets - (daniel seyb <seybernetx@iquest.net>)

I doubt the ones you see on LFN are real, but there are some things fairly close to that out there. http://www.hellodirect.com (used to) have some fancy stuff, although often a bit overpriced to my eyes. Use Ask Jeeves (http://www.ask.com) or something of that nature and you will probably have a list of sites to check out. For whatever that info may be worth. dan Suzita wrote: > > I wouldn't mind having these too! I have no idea if they are 'real', but > with all the time I spend being interrupted at work by people walking in to > my office to ask inane questions (I feel like Ops here ;)), they could just > stay in their offices and we could carry on with our days without the > physical distractions. > > Suzita - had a loooooooong day. > > Michael Paska wrote in message <37AA4882.2CE14308@fnmail.com>... > >OK, here is a somewhat random question but people here seem to know a > >lot of trivia about LFN. > > > >Does anyone know if those headsets that they use are real? That is the > >best headset design I've ever seen. I'd kill for a wireless in-ear > >headset like that. > > > >- Mike

1999-08-07 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Headsets - ("Lorenzo Q. Bonado" <bonado-l@home.com>)

Hi: In response to your question Check out this site page: http://www.plantronics.com/products/product_sheets/c/freehand.html They also have other cool headsets designs Lorenzo :-}! Suzita wrote: > > I wouldn't mind having these too! I have no idea if they are 'real', but > with all the time I spend being interrupted at work by people walking in to > my office to ask inane questions (I feel like Ops here ;)), they could just > stay in their offices and we could carry on with our days without the > physical distractions. > > Suzita - had a loooooooong day. > > Michael Paska wrote in message <37AA4882.2CE14308@fnmail.com>... > >OK, here is a somewhat random question but people here seem to know a > >lot of trivia about LFN. > > > >Does anyone know if those headsets that they use are real? That is the > >best headset design I've ever seen. I'd kill for a wireless in-ear > >headset like that. > > > >- Mike

1999-08-14 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Headsets - (Kris <kris.cox@home.com>)

I know when Peta was on the Rossie O'Donal show she gave Rosie one of the head sets. They might be real Michael Paska wrote: > OK, here is a somewhat random question but people here seem to know a > lot of trivia about LFN. > > Does anyone know if those headsets that they use are real? That is the > best headset design I've ever seen. I'd kill for a wireless in-ear > headset like that. > > - Mike

1999-08-15 00:00:00 - Any Means Necessary episode - (Belinda Buckett <belinda@nbnet.nb.ca>)

I know in Canada, we are a week or two behind the US for episodes so please forgive me if this has already been discussed on this group. I have only been lurking for a week or so.. Was anyone else totally disgusted with Berkoff's (sp?) weeny performance in the above episode? He whined through the entire show. For someone who had not only worked at but been in the forefront of sections many operations for four years, I would have thought he would have had a little more spine - he certainly knows how to handle stress! Also, is Hillinger the kid they "rescued" a couple seasons ago - the mathematical computer geek? Thanks for any input Belinda

1999-08-15 00:00:00 - Re: Any Means Necessary episode - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

Belinda Buckett <belinda@nbnet.nb.ca> wrote in message news:37B6DAD0.1B7A6D3E@nbnet.nb.ca... > > Also, is Hillinger the kid they "rescued" a couple seasons ago - the > mathematical computer geek? Yep. That's Greg The Weasel. Colin

1999-08-15 00:00:00 - Re: Any Means Necessary episode - (Gail <traveler@javanet.com>)

Belinda Buckett wrote in message <37B6DAD0.1B7A6D3E@nbnet.nb.ca>... >Was anyone else totally disgusted with Berkoff's (sp?) weeny performance in >the above episode? He whined through the entire show. For someone who had >not only worked at but been in the forefront of sections many operations for >four years, I would have thought he would have had a little more spine - he >certainly knows how to handle stress! > ~~~~~~~~~~I like the way Birkoff is portrayed. Everyone is not a super hero type. Most are just regular Joes. If I were put in his shoes, I'd be a whiner too, that is if I could function at all. I think he sees his job as being secure and safe so it's a bit like a computer game that he's a wiz at. Few people know when he screws up so he can hide most of the time. >Also, is Hillinger the kid they "rescued" a couple seasons ago - the >mathematical computer geek? ~~~~~~~~~~~ Yep, the same slime we love to hate. > >Thanks for any input > >Belinda > >