FLM films - My Webpage

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (va_linda@my-dejanews.com)


> > But they have - Madeline :-) > > One of the many reasons I like Madeline, she doesn't turn into a doormat for > *any* man. > > Cathy Cathy good point Madeline is an excellent example, heck she will kill her own husband if needs be and certainly knows how to handle ops. va > -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (Heather <hlsX@Xwest-server.com>)


CATKNSN wrote: > One of the many reasons I like Madeline, she doesn't turn into a doormat for > *any* man. > > Cathy but as adrian stated pretty nicely, she sleeps with every young stud in section. :) -- For a non-spam reply please remove both X's. Thank you and good night.

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (revans7877@aol.com)


I wouldn't say he drives me insane he's a little irrating sometimes but beyond that....... A>A>M> " Can you smell what the rock is cookin?.. " (don't ask please don't ask)

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (revans7877@aol.com)


thank you Cathy see even has Operations whipped > >But they have - Madeline :-) > >One of the many reasons I like Madeline, she doesn't turn into a doormat for >*any* man. > >Cathy > > > > > > A>A>M> " Can you smell what the rock is cookin?.. " (don't ask please don't ask)

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (catknsn@aol.com)


>thank you Cathy see even has Operations whipped You betcha. A woman after my own heart. :-) Cathy

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (nikitapoo@aol.com)


> >Ok. I am sooooo glad I am not among the Michael crazed masses. We in the crazied masses are grateful too! ;-D > I find USA's >advertising to the female audience so condescending. It really does suck. Like Pal said, USA has such poor taste as it is with Pacific Blue, Wrestling and really "great" movies of the week.Then, like Silk Stalkings has always been tacky, cheap and sleazy enough of a show as it is, then there are the porno's, I mean, PROMOS. 8-O snip >I frankly find Michael's character akin to that of Bill Clinton these days. >I >think their parades of women could be about equal in length (just kidding). >I >find each of these two powerful men's behavior towards women to be >questionable >at best and rather insulting at worst. I don't get your point at all, nor do I follow your train (derailed) of logic. Two different kinds of men, jobs etc. I don't get the paralell. >Ok...off my soap box. USA Network please know that this woman is NOT insane >over, with or because of Michael. > Now Jurgen is another story...= ) Now here is where I truly question your sanity. ;-} Nik "Our actions are the path we leave behind us."

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (va_linda@my-dejanews.com)


> > but as adrian stated pretty nicely, she sleeps with every young stud in section. > :) Would be intersting to find out if that is true! I can see her being the one who taught Michael in the great art of seducing a woman (wow look at all the viewers he as seduced along with the show!) just as she taught Nikita how to behave in a more feminine fashion. I was so disappointed when Adrian said that, really lost her dignity with that cheap shot, also with the remark about Madeline waking up and still being "her" she seemed so "above" that type of thing before. But as a viewer it was VERY funny I admit! va -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (EZBitchie <ELZBURNS@Prodigy.Net>)


va_linda@my-dejanews.com writes: > > > 'what about MIchael drives women insane' was hardly directed at >>just Andrea > and > > the OP episode. IMHO. > Oh man I loved that advertisement! I do think they were getting a little > humor in there for all of us to whom Michael does drive insane..lol. Agreed Va..No doubt it was "for us"... he he he.... Nice they noticed! SNIP > Actually I try to separate real life "characters' from television so I'm not > with ya on the Bill Clinton thing. I don't find it insulting, I thought it > was funny! Yep Va, I am getting very weary of the BC stuff being brought into the LFN discussion....RL vs LFN....Saddam is one thing.... but the president? Why? I just don't get the relationship... Anyway....YES YES YES! I whooped during the ad! It was a hoot! > > Ok...off my soap box. USA Network please know that this woman is NOT insane Really? he he he ;) ;) > > over, with or because of Michael. Too bad, because the company is good.... and the drooling is fun! > I think they were playing on words...insane..you know...andrea going off the > deep end and trying to kill him. His character is supposed to make her or you > mad at times, that is one of the things I love about him! If he pissed you off > and thrilled me at the same time then the writers are probably accomplishing > what they set out to do. Exactly...Andrea was an extra crunchy nutbar with fruit even.... That was the whole point... he he he.... EZBee, He can drive me anywhere!

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (dentav@aol.com)


Hey Nic...it was supposed to be a joke! Clinton and Michael. I forgot how literal people take things when it comes to Sir Michael. Though I do think they have the share the same penchant for using their position to get in a better position with the female persuasion...= ) How's that for diplomatic? Denise Who wants to know who gets to judge saneness anyway? Are the judges sane?

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (Seabush <seabush@yahoo.com>)


I don't know Dentav. I guess we're to believe he's packin some serious heat. LOL. I can't believe I posted that. -- Seabush Dentav wrote in message <19980927233513.28442.00003146@ng37.aol.com>... > >Yes, I am posting about Michael first on this second night of Jurgen because I >simply could not believe what I heard as the teaser for next week. And I need >to sleep on my Jurgen thoughts so they will be coherent...= ) > >Ok. I am sooooo glad I am not among the Michael crazed masses. I find USA's >advertising to the female audience so condescending. I mean really the >question >'what about MIchael drives women insane' was hardly directed at just Andrea and >the OP episode. IMHO. > >While we are at it...I'd REALLY like the staff of LFN to hire that women writer >so she could, as EZ puts it, stress to the male writers that semen doesn't >cause women to lose brain cells (though childbirth caused me to lose a >few...BG) I'd really like for a woman writer to stress to them that not all >females will fall for Michael and actually have her introduce one who did NOT >fall under his spell. > >I frankly find Michael's character akin to that of Bill Clinton these days. I >think their parades of women could be about equal in length (just kidding). I >find each of these two powerful men's behavior towards women to be questionable >at best and rather insulting at worst. > >Ok...off my soap box. USA Network please know that this woman is NOT insane >over, with or because of Michael. > > Now Jurgen is another story...= ) > >Denise

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (dentav@aol.com)


>I don't know Dentav. I guess we're to believe he's packin some serious >heat. LOL. I can't believe I posted that. > >-- >Seabush ROTFL Sea... Hey I can take heat but Michael is one kitchen I'm fleeing from...fast. Denise Was that her or the wind...

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (EZBloomCounty <ELZBURNS@Prodigy.Net>)


"Seabush" <seabush@yahoo.com> writes: > I don't know Dentav. I guess we're to believe he's packin some serious > heat. LOL. I can't believe I posted that. > > -- > Seabush Oh Sea! I don't know what is making me giggle more... what you said or the fact that you said it... he he he EZBee

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (paleoanth@aol.com)


>CATKNSN wrote: > >> One of the many reasons I like Madeline, she doesn't turn into a doormat >for >> *any* man. >> >> Cathy > >but as adrian stated pretty nicely, she sleeps with every young stud in >section. >:) Well my response to that is YGG! If and when I get to be in my 40's and can still attract men in their 20's I will be the happiest woman on earth. LOL Paleoanth, 31 with a young love slave-

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (dentav@aol.com)


Yes, I am posting about Michael first on this second night of Jurgen because I simply could not believe what I heard as the teaser for next week. And I need to sleep on my Jurgen thoughts so they will be coherent...= ) Ok. I am sooooo glad I am not among the Michael crazed masses. I find USA's advertising to the female audience so condescending. I mean really the question 'what about MIchael drives women insane' was hardly directed at just Andrea and the OP episode. IMHO. While we are at it...I'd REALLY like the staff of LFN to hire that women writer so she could, as EZ puts it, stress to the male writers that semen doesn't cause women to lose brain cells (though childbirth caused me to lose a few...BG) I'd really like for a woman writer to stress to them that not all females will fall for Michael and actually have her introduce one who did NOT fall under his spell. I frankly find Michael's character akin to that of Bill Clinton these days. I think their parades of women could be about equal in length (just kidding). I find each of these two powerful men's behavior towards women to be questionable at best and rather insulting at worst. Ok...off my soap box. USA Network please know that this woman is NOT insane over, with or because of Michael. Now Jurgen is another story...= ) Denise

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (paleoanth@aol.com)


>I frankly find Michael's character akin to that of Bill Clinton these days. >I >think their parades of women could be about equal in length (just kidding). >I >find each of these two powerful men's behavior towards women to be >questionable >at best and rather insulting at worst. > Well the difference is Bill sleeps around because he wants to, Michael has to use his masculine wiles in the line of duty. I see no resemblance in their actions or the motiviations behind their actions. However, I do agree that some of the promos are a bit insulting-but that is the same network that has wrestling on like 3 times a week and has Pacific Blue. Go figure Paleoanth

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (rita7@pacbell.net)


> >However, I do agree that some of the promos are a bit insulting-but that is the >same network that has wrestling on like 3 times a week and has Pacific Blue. >Go figure Touche', Paleo. Rita "Love will build a bridge . . . . Hmm, wish it would build me a patio."

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (revans7877@aol.com)


hey I just started watching wresting again.... and I like that edge guy but your right PB sucks A>A>M> " Can you smell what the rock is cookin?.. " (don't ask please don't ask)

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (va_linda@my-dejanews.com)


> Ok. I am sooooo glad I am not among the Michael crazed masses. I find USA's > advertising to the female audience so condescending. I mean really the > question > 'what about MIchael drives women insane' was hardly directed at just Andrea and > the OP episode. IMHO. > Oh man I loved that advertisement! I do think they were getting a little humor in there for all of us to whom Michael does drive insane..lol. I thought it was perfect and almost as funny as the Not Was promo. > > I frankly find Michael's character akin to that of Bill Clinton these days. I > think their parades of women could be about equal in length (just kidding). I > find each of these two powerful men's behavior towards women to be questionable > at best and rather insulting at worst. Actually I try to separate real life "characters' from television so I'm not with ya on the Bill Clinton thing. I don't find it insulting, I thought it was funny! When Michael breaks up with Andrea...as only Michael can...I nearly fell off the couch laughing! Also Nikita really came through as a true friend to Michael in Off Profile, is that was is on next week?! > > Ok...off my soap box. USA Network please know that this woman is NOT insane > over, with or because of Michael. I think they were playing on words...insane..you know...andrea going off the deep end and trying to kill him. His character is supposed to make her or you mad at times, that is one of the things I love about him! If he pissed you off and thrilled me at the same time then the writers are probably accomplishing what they set out to do. > None of this is meant to offend you in any way, just stating MHO! va -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (catknsn@aol.com)


>I'd really like for a woman writer to stress to them that not all >females will fall for Michael and actually have her introduce one who did NOT >fall under his spell But they have - Madeline :-) One of the many reasons I like Madeline, she doesn't turn into a doormat for *any* man. Cathy

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (catknsn@aol.com)


>Well the difference is Bill sleeps around because he wants to, Michael has to >use his masculine wiles in the line of duty. And of course Bill has been calling Chris Heyn daily begging him to tell him if there is a real Section One and, if so, where he can apply to be a Valentine Op, seeing as how that is his real fantasy job *eg* Cathy

1998-09-28 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (dentav@aol.com)


>Well my response to that is YGG! If and when I get to be in my 40's and can >still attract men in their 20's I will be the happiest woman on earth. LOL > >Paleoanth, 31 with a young love slave- AGREED.... Love it. Except if she has them cancelled afterwards. Or boinks them because they are on death row. That's kinda cheesy... Denise

1998-09-29 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (dentav@aol.com)


hehehehhehe.... This NG is certifiable. Denise Certain we don't need a test to prove insanity with this bunch.

1998-09-29 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (kdwatkins2@aol.com)


>Clinton and Michael. > >I forgot how literal people take things when it comes to Sir Michael. Though >I >do think they have the share the same penchant for using their position to >get >in a better position with the female persuasion...= ) Denise, I was going to make some bawdy reply about how Michael can get me into a better position anytime he wants and about how we could start with standard positions and move into more exotic ones. But I changed my mind. Kathy

1998-09-30 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (khimera@my-dejanews.com)


In article <19980927235806.13638.00002654@ng-fc2.aol.com>, paleoanth@aol.com (Paleoanth) wrote: > > >I frankly find Michael's character akin to that of Bill Clinton these days. > >I > >think their parades of women could be about equal in length (just kidding). > >I > >find each of these two powerful men's behavior towards women to be > >questionable > >at best and rather insulting at worst. > > Hmmm Bill has to sleep around on Ole Hill or die ehhh...Thats an angle his divorce lawyer can use I'm guessing... -----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==---------- http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

1998-09-30 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (columbine7714@my-dejanews.com)


In article <6uoqel$413k$1@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>, EZBloomCounty <ELZBURNS@Prodigy.Net> wrote: > "Seabush" <seabush@yahoo.com> writes: > I don't know Dentav. I guess we're to believe he's packin some serious > > heat. LOL. I can't believe I posted that. > > > > -- > > I guess he emits pheromones loaded with Spanish fly because whatever it is it seems to be working for him.. -----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==---------- http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

1998-09-30 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (julie kaye <jrohrer@bellsouth.net>)


Don't forget that Michael gives pleasure while Slick Willie seemed more concerned with his own gratification. Paleoanth wrote in message <19980927235806.13638.00002654@ng-fc2.aol.com>... >Well the difference is Bill sleeps around because he wants to, Michael has to >use his masculine wiles in the line of duty. I see no resemblance in their >actions or the motiviations behind their actions.

1998-09-30 00:00:00 - Re: What is it about Michael that drives women insane... - (va_linda@my-dejanews.com)


In article <mbhQ1.793$T5.1301000@news4.mia.bellsouth.net>, "julie kaye" <jrohrer@bellsouth.net> wrote: > Don't forget that Michael gives pleasure while Slick Willie seemed > more concerned with his own gratification. Slick Willie!!! ROTFLOL! va :o) > > Paleoanth wrote in message <19980927235806.13638.00002654@ng-fc2.aol.com>... > >Well the difference is Bill sleeps around because he wants to, Michael has > to > >use his masculine wiles in the line of duty. I see no resemblance in their > >actions or the motiviations behind their actions. > > -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum