FLM films - My Webpage

1999-04-07 00:00:00 - RD time on camera - (Gail <traveler@javanet.com>)

How much time do you think RD needs on set for the few minutes of drama he gets to contribute. I would think he only has to show up one day a week. All of his scenes lately have been in Section and most of those are just close-up "looks." gptraveler

1999-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: RD time on camera - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@pacbell.net>)

I wonder if he was involved in some other project while the eps we are now seeing were being made, and his low level of participation on these eps was contractually agreed to? Colin Gail wrote in message <7efhp0$m7o$1@autumn.news.rcn.net>... >How much time do you think RD needs on set for the few minutes of drama he >gets to contribute. I would think he only has to show up one day a week. All >of his scenes lately have been in Section and most of those are just >close-up "looks." > >gptraveler > >

1999-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: RD time on camera - (lafemme99@aol.com)

>How much time do you think RD needs on set for the few minutes of drama he >gets to contribute. I would think he only has to show up one day a week. All >of his scenes lately have been in Section and most of those are just >close-up "looks." > >gptraveler > > > > > > > > i agree . why hasn't roy been on more lately? well i guess the opening arc was all about michael so now is peta turn, but i miss him ummmm

1999-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: RD time on camera - (Gabriela <gcastagnino@rocketmail.com>)

Colin Whipple wrote: >I wonder if he was involved in some other project while the eps we are now >seeing were being made, and his low level of participation on these eps was >contractually agreed to? > >Colin Well, it can be his own dubbing into French of his voice in LFN - it's LFN related, and not only Canadians will be thrilled to hear him as Michael in French. Gabie -- Co-webmistress of LFN Our NGer Gang L.O.N.G. page at http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/4458

1999-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: RD time on camera - (Quinn <quinn22@adelphia.net>)

He recently finished filming a project in which he played Maurice Richard (this is the second time he's played him!) he mentioned he was just finishing that project at the Jutra awards which were held in early march (the 8th I think) which may account for his limited appearances in LFN. -- Quinn quinn22@adelphia.net http://quinn.simplenet.com