FLM films - My Webpage

2000-10-16 00:00:00 - roy's house - (darmar <darmar@inwind.it>)

hi to everybody, i'm a new entry...from italy... does somebody know where roy dupuis live in canada? and does somebody have a pic about roy's house? or where i can find it? thanks a lot poon

2000-10-16 00:00:00 - Re: roy's house - (Seabush <seabushnospam@yahoo.com>)

"darmar" <darmar@inwind.it> wrote in message news:8ses88$78f$1@nread2.inwind.it... > hi to everybody, > i'm a new entry...from italy.. Hi poon! > does somebody know where roy dupuis live in canada? Hmm. I think he's one of eight million people who live in Quebec. > and does somebody have a pic about roy's house? or where i can find it? I don't have a picture of his house. I've never heard of anyone having a picture of his house. I certainly hope no fan has a picture of his house. Why do I say that? It would mean to me that a person or organization has made a concerted effort to find out where he lives and photograph his private domain. Yikes! That seems like a big invasion of his privacy to me. Sea, who knows people who photograph houses but that's usually because they are about to foreclose on your property and need a snapshot for their records. :D

2000-10-17 00:39:10+00:00 - Re: roy's house - (atty2be <maryg520@earthlink.net>)

Brava Sea!! It sucks that because he does his job well his privacy is completely gone. atty2be "Seabush" <seabushnospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:8sg1to$qiq$1@bob.news.rcn.net... > "darmar" <darmar@inwind.it> wrote in message > news:8ses88$78f$1@nread2.inwind.it... > > hi to everybody, > > i'm a new entry...from italy.. > > Hi poon! > > > does somebody know where roy dupuis live in canada? > > Hmm. I think he's one of eight million people who live in Quebec. > > > and does somebody have a pic about roy's house? or where i can find it? > > I don't have a picture of his house. I've never heard of anyone having a > picture of his house. I certainly hope no fan has a picture of his house. > Why do I say that? It would mean to me that a person or organization has > made a concerted effort to find out where he lives and photograph his > private domain. Yikes! That seems like a big invasion of his privacy to > me. > > Sea, who knows people who photograph houses but that's usually because they > are about to foreclose on your property and need a snapshot for their > records. :D > > > >

2000-10-19 02:34:29+00:00 - Re: roy's house - (rnatra@aol.com)

You need to look on the Canadian sites. I have seen a picture of his house. In the article they did not specify where he lives. I believe it is somewhere outside of Montreal. RNatra ',-)