FLM films - My Webpage

2000-08-16 00:00:00 - LFN Episode - (mark5291961@aol.com)


Gee, I don't understand it. If Madeline dies in Four Lights Years Farther by swallowing a cyanide pill that she keeps in her hair, how on earth can she return to do any of the 8 more episodes they're planning to do? And all this time, Nikita was working for Mr. Jones. Crazy, isn't it!!!!!

2000-08-16 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - (Christopher Hadnagy <chrish@areesacomputers.com>)


I do not hang with Colin, as a matter of fact I havent been coming here all too long, but that is lame...to put the whole series info in a message with no freaking warning. I could care less if you don't like it, but that is dumb. Chris Mark5291961 <mark5291961@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000816150759.02408.00000704@ng-cg1.aol.com... > Gee, I don't understand it. > > If Madeline dies in Four Lights Years Farther by swallowing a cyanide pill that > she keeps in her hair, how on earth can she return to do any of the 8 more > episodes they're planning to do? > > And all this time, Nikita was working for Mr. Jones. Crazy, isn't it!!!!!

2000-08-16 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - (trajan <trajan@optonline.net>)


Oops...by including the errant message, you've inadvertently done the same thing! If you don't mean to spoil, just stick the word "spoiler" in the subject line! Trajan (Who can't resist a posted link to a script, so it doesn't mean a darned thing to me, anyway) Christopher Hadnagy wrote: > I do not hang with Colin, as a matter of fact I havent been coming here all > too long, but that is lame...to put the whole series info in a message with > no freaking warning. I could care less if you don't like it, but that is > dumb. > > Chris > ("offending" message snipped because it's a SPOILER!!)

2000-08-16 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - Spoiler - (Christopher Hadnagy <chrish@areesacomputers.com>)


I didn't post any info on any episodes that anyone else did not see yet...so i didnt do the same thing... Anyways, I agree with you. Spoiler would me nice trajan <trajan@optonline.net> wrote in message news:399B3114.539BD7E6@optonline.net... > Oops...by including the errant message, you've inadvertently done the same > thing! If you don't mean to spoil, just stick the word "spoiler" in the subject > line! > > Trajan > (Who can't resist a posted link to a script, so it doesn't mean a darned thing > to me, anyway) > > Christopher Hadnagy wrote: > > > I do not hang with Colin, as a matter of fact I havent been coming here all > > too long, but that is lame...to put the whole series info in a message with > > no freaking warning. I could care less if you don't like it, but that is > > dumb. > > > > Chris > > > > ("offending" message snipped because it's a SPOILER!!) >

2000-08-16 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - Spoiler - (trajan <trajan@optonline.net>)


No one in the U.S. has seen FLYF. Your reply had Mark(stringofnumbers) message included, which describes Madeline's fate. Small point, but it IS a spoiler!! On the other hand, let's just forget it! Trajan Christopher Hadnagy wrote: > I didn't post any info on any episodes that anyone else did not see yet...so > i didnt do the same thing... > > Anyways, I agree with you. Spoiler would me nice > trajan <trajan@optonline.net> wrote in message > news:399B3114.539BD7E6@optonline.net... > > Oops...by including the errant message, you've inadvertently done the same > > thing! If you don't mean to spoil, just stick the word "spoiler" in the > subject > > line! > > > > Trajan > > (Who can't resist a posted link to a script, so it doesn't mean a darned > thing > > to me, anyway) > > > > Christopher Hadnagy wrote: > > > > > I do not hang with Colin, as a matter of fact I havent been coming here > all > > > too long, but that is lame...to put the whole series info in a message > with > > > no freaking warning. I could care less if you don't like it, but that is > > > dumb. > > > > > > Chris > > > > > > > ("offending" message snipped because it's a SPOILER!!) > >

2000-08-16 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - Spoiler - (Newbie <nospam@nospam.com>)


I don't think most of Canada has seen the episode either, only two provinces. Newbie

2000-08-17 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - (Christopher Hadnagy <chrish@areesacomputers.com>)


PRAISE TO ANNIE I am with you. THis guy is a PUTZ....I was intent on not reading the transcipts and avoiding all posts with spoiler warnings till after the last show...but this putz just ruined it all. Chris CAPTANNE <captanne@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000817000415.13934.00000342@ng-fy1.aol.com... > > > >Gee, I don't understand it. > > > >If Madeline dies in Four Lights Years Farther by swallowing a cyanide pill > >that > >she keeps in her hair, how on earth can she return to do any of the 8 more > >episodes they're planning to do? > > > You bastard. > > Flaming in public. > Very unlike me. > > Richly Deserved. > > I'm unrepentant. > > In one sentence you ruined the finale for everyone who reads this newsgroup. > > You did a stupid, thoughtless, unkind thing. > > After harrassing us for days, you do this stupid thing. > > Get away. > > Go. > > Now. > > You, like Arch, are gone. Shunned. It's an age old and effective technique. > > Angry. > > Anne

2000-08-17 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - (mark5291961@aol.com)


Sorry, I don't read transcripts.

2000-08-17 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - (EttaSlitt@usa.net)


Christopher Hadnagy wrote: > > PRAISE TO ANNIE I am with you. THis guy is a PUTZ....I was intent on not > reading the transcipts and avoiding all posts with spoiler warnings till > after the last show...but this putz just ruined it all. > > Chris > but you were nice enough to quote the whole post over again

2000-08-17 00:41:17+00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - Spoiler - (trajan <trajan@optonline.net>)


Really? That's interesting: I would have assumed that the entire country was on the same schedule, allowing for time zone differences. Is that the norm in Canada, for each province to buy/schedule broadcasts independently? Trajan Newbie wrote: > I don't think most of Canada has seen the episode either, only two > provinces. > > Newbie

2000-08-17 01:05:38+00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - Spoiler - (Christopher Hadnagy <chrish@areesacomputers.com>)


Like it said forget it..... Just sucks that these people can not be considerate enuff for other peoples viewing habits... trajan <trajan@optonline.net> wrote in message news:399B5E13.94A75ADF@optonline.net... > Really? That's interesting: I would have assumed that the entire > country was on the same schedule, allowing for time zone differences. > Is that the norm in Canada, for each province to buy/schedule > broadcasts independently? > > Trajan > > Newbie wrote: > > > I don't think most of Canada has seen the episode either, only two > > provinces. > > > > Newbie >

2000-08-17 01:54:36+00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - Spoiler - (Northstar <karinrose@sympatico.ca>)


> Really? That's interesting: I would have assumed that the entire > country was on the same schedule, allowing for time zone differences. > Is that the norm in Canada, for each province to buy/schedule > broadcasts independently? > > Trajan ==>>No it is not the norm but for some reason this year someone screwed up badly. Some of the provinces were keeping any more new episodes from being broadcast in order to fulfill their Canadian content obligations for the new fall season. The two stations that have been airing are CHEK6 out of British Columbia ( they see the finale tonight) and the other one is CFCF12 out of Montreal Quebec and they already aired the finale this past Saturday. The rest of Canada will not be seeing any new Season 4 eps until they start up again in Sept.. I think it's the 21st and then at that time they will be seeing the rest of the episodes starting with.. I believe it is Hell Hath No Fury. Northstar

2000-08-17 04:04:15+00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - (captanne@aol.com)


> >Gee, I don't understand it. > >If Madeline dies in Four Lights Years Farther by swallowing a cyanide pill >that >she keeps in her hair, how on earth can she return to do any of the 8 more >episodes they're planning to do? You bastard. Flaming in public. Very unlike me. Richly Deserved. I'm unrepentant. In one sentence you ruined the finale for everyone who reads this newsgroup. You did a stupid, thoughtless, unkind thing. After harrassing us for days, you do this stupid thing. Get away. Go. Now. You, like Arch, are gone. Shunned. It's an age old and effective technique. Angry. Anne

2000-08-18 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - (ezburns@aol.com)


>I just have to respond to Anne, the righteous poster. You are innocent >of flaming aren't you Anne? LOL!!!! Er, Arch.... You don't have a very good grasp of linquistics do you? (NO, not linguini the pasta, but the use of words to convey meanings).... You just made it very clear (again) of your limited understanding of the written word..... Anne WAS saying she was flaming.... Her post was meant to show the extent of her anger... That Mark had made her angry enough TO flame.... Like a Miami Blizzard in July... A shocking event simply because of its rarity..... Thereby, the action causing such an event in itself very extreme.... Do you understand what I am saying thus far? Please follow me downward as I help you get a grasp of American semanitics (No, not seminary, the religious school, word usage).... > >> You bastard. Yes.... There goes the flame (well deserved, yet not nearly correct because it implies human parentage)..... >***** Do you care to share what a flame is Anne? *********** She just did Arch.... She knows she did because she did it on purpose.... The act of doing it on purpose was the point of the post..... I got it.... Others got it.... Clearly you didn't..... >> Flaming in public. >> Very unlike me. > >****** Correct me if I am wrong Anne, but isn't calling someone a >bastard flaming someone? If it is not, then you give me an example of a >flame. ************* Arch, She is using a technique called "conservation of words" Brilliantly telling us with minimal use of the English alphabet (not the soup, the letters) that... a. She flamed. b. She KNOWS she flamed and she clearly did it with intention. c. That she is not by nature of flamer, but the offense was so henious that it made even her, someone of even temper and good manners loose it..... >>You, like Arch, are gone. Shunned. It's an age old and effective >technique. > >****** LOL, hate the game not the player. LOL! I love people like you >Anne. People like you give me a good laugh. Keep up the good work. >LOL!!! *************** > Can you even catch a cold Arch??? (OK, the above and below are humor.... NO, not humus, the Middle Eastern food, but a joke, things that make people laugh.. try it sometime......) Again, you missed the meaning.... (your inability to catch anything makes me wonder which losing baseball team you are playing on)...... By 'shunning'....she is stating the usuage of the ancient act of cutting you off from her rhelm of the living.... ie....banishment, casting out.... Or in Newsgroup lingo... Both your email addy's are being filtered out by her server.... (Which I gather may become an automatic check-off choice when logging on this newsgroup) So she probably didn't even read your post..... But I did..... EZBee, Missing the days of quick witted trolls who caught the zings......

2000-08-18 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - (Christopher Hadnagy <chrish@areesacomputers.com>)


EZ, you must be one the best posts I have ever read! That was incredible. I, like Annie, blocked loser boys posts, but now I just went back to unblock and read them, becasue it makes so much more sense when reading your post. We are probably dealing with a 15 yr old boy, using the foul language, happiness in ruining others joy, bad attitude, sounds like a little pud whacher if ya ask me. Anyhow, BRAVO on your post. Using the english language (and not an easy one at that) to set matters straight. Thanks for the entertainment Chris EZBurns <ezburns@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000818130013.02949.00000296@ng-fl1.aol.com... > > > >I just have to respond to Anne, the righteous poster. You are innocent > >of flaming aren't you Anne? LOL!!!! > > Er, > Arch.... > > You don't have a very good grasp of linquistics do you? > > (NO, not linguini the pasta, but the use of words to convey meanings).... > > You just made it very clear (again) > of your limited understanding of the written word..... > > Anne WAS saying she was flaming.... > Her post was meant to show the extent of her anger... > That Mark had made her angry enough TO flame.... > > Like a Miami Blizzard in July... > A shocking event simply because of its rarity..... > > Thereby, the action causing such an event in itself very extreme.... > > Do you understand what I am saying thus far? > > Please follow me downward as I help you get a grasp of American semanitics > > (No, not seminary, the religious school, word usage).... > > > > >> You bastard. > > Yes.... > There goes the flame (well deserved, yet not nearly correct because it implies > human parentage)..... > > >***** Do you care to share what a flame is Anne? *********** > > She just did Arch.... > She knows she did because she did it on purpose.... > > The act of doing it on purpose was the point of the post..... > > I got it.... > Others got it.... > > Clearly you didn't..... > > >> Flaming in public. > >> Very unlike me. > > > >****** Correct me if I am wrong Anne, but isn't calling someone a > >bastard flaming someone? If it is not, then you give me an example of a > >flame. ************* > > Arch, > She is using a technique called "conservation of words" > Brilliantly telling us with minimal use of the English alphabet (not the soup, > the letters) that... > a. She flamed. > b. She KNOWS she flamed and she clearly did it with intention. > c. That she is not by nature of flamer, but the offense was so henious that it > made even her, someone of even temper and good manners loose it..... > > >>You, like Arch, are gone. Shunned. It's an age old and effective > >technique. > > > >****** LOL, hate the game not the player. LOL! I love people like you > >Anne. People like you give me a good laugh. Keep up the good work. > >LOL!!! *************** > > > > Can you even catch a cold Arch??? > > (OK, the above and below are humor.... > NO, not humus, the Middle Eastern food, but a joke, things that make people > laugh.. > try it sometime......) > > Again, you missed the meaning.... > (your inability to catch anything makes me wonder which losing baseball team > you are playing on)...... > > By 'shunning'....she is stating the usuage of the ancient act of cutting you > off from her rhelm of the living.... > ie....banishment, > casting out.... > > Or in Newsgroup lingo... > > Both your email addy's are being filtered out by her server.... > (Which I gather may become an automatic check-off choice when logging on this > newsgroup) > > So she probably didn't even read your post..... > > But I did..... > > EZBee, > Missing the days of quick witted trolls who caught the zings...... >

2000-08-18 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - (Jules <ardian@sff.net>)


Thou art the veriest varlet who ever chewed with a tooth. Get thee hence! -- Jules beannachd leibh <http://www.dm.net/~julianne-lee> <http://adult.dencity.com/qIra> <http://www.sff.net/people/ardian> <http://members.xoom.com/suricata/denial.htm>

2000-08-18 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - (Wickeddoll <wickeddoll@nofeckingspamhotmail.com>)


LOL EZ! Natalie, who has made very good use of her killfile lately as well "EZBurns" <ezburns@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000818130013.02949.00000296@ng-fl1.aol.com... > > > >I just have to respond to Anne, the righteous poster. You are innocent > >of flaming aren't you Anne? LOL!!!! > > Er, > Arch.... > > You don't have a very good grasp of linquistics do you? > > (NO, not linguini the pasta, but the use of words to convey meanings).... > > You just made it very clear (again) > of your limited understanding of the written word..... > > Anne WAS saying she was flaming.... > Her post was meant to show the extent of her anger... > That Mark had made her angry enough TO flame.... > > Like a Miami Blizzard in July... > A shocking event simply because of its rarity..... > > Thereby, the action causing such an event in itself very extreme.... > > Do you understand what I am saying thus far? > > Please follow me downward as I help you get a grasp of American semanitics > > (No, not seminary, the religious school, word usage).... > > > > >> You bastard. > > Yes.... > There goes the flame (well deserved, yet not nearly correct because it implies > human parentage)..... > > >***** Do you care to share what a flame is Anne? *********** > > She just did Arch.... > She knows she did because she did it on purpose.... > > The act of doing it on purpose was the point of the post..... > > I got it.... > Others got it.... > > Clearly you didn't..... > > >> Flaming in public. > >> Very unlike me. > > > >****** Correct me if I am wrong Anne, but isn't calling someone a > >bastard flaming someone? If it is not, then you give me an example of a > >flame. ************* > > Arch, > She is using a technique called "conservation of words" > Brilliantly telling us with minimal use of the English alphabet (not the soup, > the letters) that... > a. She flamed. > b. She KNOWS she flamed and she clearly did it with intention. > c. That she is not by nature of flamer, but the offense was so henious that it > made even her, someone of even temper and good manners loose it..... > > >>You, like Arch, are gone. Shunned. It's an age old and effective > >technique. > > > >****** LOL, hate the game not the player. LOL! I love people like you > >Anne. People like you give me a good laugh. Keep up the good work. > >LOL!!! *************** > > > > Can you even catch a cold Arch??? > > (OK, the above and below are humor.... > NO, not humus, the Middle Eastern food, but a joke, things that make people > laugh.. > try it sometime......) > > Again, you missed the meaning.... > (your inability to catch anything makes me wonder which losing baseball team > you are playing on)...... > > By 'shunning'....she is stating the usuage of the ancient act of cutting you > off from her rhelm of the living.... > ie....banishment, > casting out.... > > Or in Newsgroup lingo... > > Both your email addy's are being filtered out by her server.... > (Which I gather may become an automatic check-off choice when logging on this > newsgroup) > > So she probably didn't even read your post..... > > But I did..... > > EZBee, > Missing the days of quick witted trolls who caught the zings...... >

2000-08-18 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - (EttaSlitt@usa.net)


Jules wrote: > > Thou art the veriest varlet who ever chewed with a tooth. Get thee > hence! > > -- > Jules > and that made me wet also

2000-08-18 02:17:55+00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - (Arch <Archieve@juno.com>)


I just have to respond to Anne, the righteous poster. You are innocent of flaming aren't you Anne? LOL!!!! > You bastard. ***** Do you care to share what a flame is Anne? *********** > Flaming in public. > Very unlike me. ****** Correct me if I am wrong Anne, but isn't calling someone a bastard flaming someone? If it is not, then you give me an example of a flame. ************* >You, like Arch, are gone. Shunned. It's an age old and effective technique. ****** LOL, hate the game not the player. LOL! I love people like you Anne. People like you give me a good laugh. Keep up the good work. LOL!!! *************** Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-08-19 02:43:33+00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - (Arch <Archieve@juno.com>)


In article <20000818130013.02949.00000296@ng-fl1.aol.com>, ezburns@aol.com (EZBurns) wrote: > Er, > Arch.... > > You don't have a very good grasp of linquistics do you? ***** Nah Ezburn, I don't, because I never heard of the word linquistics, but I have heard of linguistics. Break linquistics down for me and maybe then I will get a graps of it.******** > > (NO, not linguini the pasta, but the use of words to convey meanings).... ***** Are you sure you even know what you are talking about? ****** > > You just made it very clear (again) > of your limited understanding of the written word..... ****** Which word are you talking about? Do you care to share the word with me?************** > Anne WAS saying she was flaming.... > Her post was meant to show the extent of her anger... > That Mark had made her angry enough TO flame.... **** Mark hasn't made Anne do anything she didn't want to do. Did he hold a gun to her head and told her to call him a bastard? Remember, Ez, that peer pressure doesn't exist. Anne should know right from wrong. Then again maybe not, because she have taken my reply to Colin as a flame and it wasn't. ********** > Like a Miami Blizzard in July... > A shocking event simply because of its rarity..... > Thereby, the action causing such an event in itself very extreme.... > > Do you understand what I am saying thus far? ***** Do you? ************** > Please follow me downward as I help you get a grasp of American semanitics **** While you are at it, learn how to spell the word that you are trying to me me grasp. The word isn't semanitics, but semantics instead. I can learn a lot from you, right? Let me go down a little further, I might just not learn a thing from you.******* > (No, not seminary, the religious school, word usage).... ****** Really? ************* > >> You bastard. > > Yes.... > There goes the flame (well deserved, yet not nearly correct because it implies > human parentage)..... ***** Who are you to say that Mark deserved to be flamed? No matter how mad someone gets, they shouldn't flame someone. What goes around, comes around. Don't you agree? **************** > >***** Do you care to share what a flame is Anne? *********** > > She just did Arch.... > She knows she did because she did it on purpose.... ***** Was her action suppose to be looked upon as being great? Since you have replied Ez, do you care to state when a flame should be used, on who and why? *********** > > The act of doing it on purpose was the point of the post..... > > I got it.... > Others got it.... > > Clearly you didn't..... > > >> Flaming in public. > >> Very unlike me. > > >****** Correct me if I am wrong Anne, but isn't calling someone a > >bastard flaming someone? If it is not, then you give me an example of a > >flame. ************* > > Arch, > She is using a technique called "conservation of words" **** Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't conservation of words bka grammar? or is it called something else? Maybe if she would of combine her fragments together and added a couple of words to make her thought complete, I would of understood her. ************ > Brilliantly telling us with minimal use of the English alphabet (not the soup, > the letters) that... > a. She flamed. > b. She KNOWS she flamed and she clearly did it with intention. > c. That she is not by nature of flamer, but the offense was so henious that it ****** Break henious down for me Ez.************ > made even her, someone of even temper and good manners loose it..... ***** Do you know for a fact that she is someone of even temper and good manners? Would you say she has some bad manners at times or are you afraid to go there?*************** > >>You, like Arch, are gone. Shunned. It's an age old and effective > >technique. > > > >****** LOL, hate the game not the player. LOL! I love people like you > >Anne. People like you give me a good laugh. Keep up the good work. > >LOL!!! *************** > > > > Can you even catch a cold Arch??? ****** Can you? ************* > > (OK, the above and below are humor.... > NO, not humus, the Middle Eastern food, but a joke, things that make people > laugh.. > try it sometime......) ****** Are you from the middle east Ez? Is it true that soil is good for the body? Will humus makes me as smart as you?******** > > Again, you missed the meaning.... > (your inability to catch anything makes me wonder which losing baseball team > you are playing on)...... ****** I don't play on any team and if I did, I would want to play softball, wouldn't you?*********** > > By 'shunning'....she is stating the usuage of the ancient act of cutting you > off from her rhelm of the living.... ***** What's a rhelm?********** > ie....banishment, > casting out.... > > Or in Newsgroup lingo... > > Both your email addy's are being filtered out by her server.... > (Which I gather may become an automatic check-off choice when logging on this > newsgroup) ****** Good for her. She has touched the fire, no one has made her touch it. ************* > So she probably didn't even read your post..... >**** Fear!******** > But I did..... ***** Really?****** > > EZBee, > Missing the days of quick witted trolls who caught the zings...... > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-08-20 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - (ezburns@aol.com)


~~~sigh~~~ The sound of missed zings flying overhead is starting to sound like a B52 bomber..... EZBee, Ain't even gonna try ;)

2000-08-20 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - (Arch <Archieve@juno.com>)


In article <20000820093122.11608.00000172@ng-fy1.aol.com>, ezburns@aol.com (EZBurns) wrote: > ~~~sigh~~~ > > The sound of missed zings flying overhead is starting to sound like a B52 > bomber..... > > EZBee, > Ain't even gonna try ;) > ******* How big is your white flag? *********************8 Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-08-29 00:00:00 - Re: LFN Episode - Spoiler - (Alim Manji <alim.manjiZZZ@mail.com>)


true, but most of us have kill filed him, so didn't see his post, but we saw yours with his at the end of it... whatever, honest mistake. "Christopher Hadnagy" <chrish@areesacomputers.com> wrote in message news:zcFm5.9774$c5.771727@news1.epix.net... > I didn't post any info on any episodes that anyone else did not see yet...so > i didnt do the same thing... > > Anyways, I agree with you. Spoiler would me nice > trajan <trajan@optonline.net> wrote in message > news:399B3114.539BD7E6@optonline.net... > > Oops...by including the errant message, you've inadvertently done the same > > thing! If you don't mean to spoil, just stick the word "spoiler" in the > subject > > line! > > > > Trajan > > (Who can't resist a posted link to a script, so it doesn't mean a darned > thing > > to me, anyway) > > > > Christopher Hadnagy wrote: > > > > > I do not hang with Colin, as a matter of fact I havent been coming here > all > > > too long, but that is lame...to put the whole series info in a message > with > > > no freaking warning. I could care less if you don't like it, but that is > > > dumb. > > > > > > Chris > > > > > > > ("offending" message snipped because it's a SPOILER!!) > > > >