FLM films - My Webpage

2000-03-21 00:00:00 - New Regime - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

Just got done re-watching it. The confrontations between Nikita and Madeline were delicious. The whole ep was really well done. The characters behaved intelligently; no one allowed any minions of George to purge his mind. :-) Colin

2000-03-22 00:00:00 - Re: New Regime - (catknsn@aol.comnospam)

>The confrontations between Nikita and Madeline were delicious. The whole ep >was really well done. The characters behaved intelligently; no one allowed >any minions of George to purge his mind. :-) > LOL. I agree with you, Colin. It was a great episode. Loved all the power struggles including the final scene with Petrosian and Operations. And as much criticism as that bar scene has taken, personally I enjoyed it and thought Peta has never looked better, so I'm sure you enjoyed it. :-) And it's not like I can ever get tired of watching Madeline lose her cool and yell "Don't be a child!" at Nikita. hehe. Cathy R. Atkinson The Official Alberta Watson Home Page http://www.albertawatson.com The Official Eugene Robert Glazer Page http://www.eugenerobertglazer.com

2000-03-22 00:00:00 - Re: New Regime - (beatrice leveque <beatrice.leveque@wanadoo.fr>)

hi, i'am just arriving in this conversation. I just have 1 question : " what are you talking about?" Thank you for answering me asap Colin Whipple a ���crit dans le message ... Just got done re-watching it. The confrontations between Nikita and Madeline were delicious. The whole ep was really well done. The characters behaved intelligently; no one allowed any minions of George to purge his mind. :-) Colin

2000-03-22 00:00:00 - Re: New Regime - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"beatrice leveque" <beatrice.leveque@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:8bb005$s01$1@wanadoo.fr... > hi, i'am just arriving in this conversation. I just have 1 question : > " what are you talking about?" New Regime is a 2nd Season LFN episode. In my opinion it is one of the top 5 LFN eps ever. Some of us old timers here these episodes on tape so we can re-watch them from time to time. Colin > Thank you for answering me asap > Colin Whipple a ���crit dans le message ... > Just got done re-watching it. > > The confrontations between Nikita and Madeline were delicious. The > whole ep was really well done. The characters behaved intelligently; no one > allowed any minions of George to purge his mind. :-) > > Colin > > >

"Cathy R. Atkinson" <catknsn@aol.comnospam> wrote in message news:20000322102947.01931.00008502@ng-dc1.aol.com... > > And it's not like I can ever get tired of watching Madeline lose her cool and > yell "Don't be a child!" at Nikita. hehe. I think Madeline was forgetting that Nikita regards the policies of Operations and Madeline as being beyond a reasonable standard of ethics. It took her (Nikita) longer than Madeline to realize that Petrosian would be even further beyond that standard. Of course, in real life the question would be pragmatic as well as ethical. A real life Section would constantly be having team leaders shot in the back by operatives trying to escape. Colin