FLM films - My Webpage

2001-03-21 07:48:54-08:00 - Re: Wondering about Wardrobe - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

Either you are misunderstanding these eps or I am misunderstanding what you are saying. There is not a two year time gap between these eps. They are all 2nd season eps, with only a short time gap between them, AFAIK. Is there something about them that suggested to you a two year time gap? Colin "Tante Joan" <tantejoan@nettaxi.com> wrote in message news:36ghbt4mi27tnkh82ohl2s0musej8gv04l@4ax.com... > I certainly didn't notice this the first time around, or even the > second, but the programming decision to air "In Between" on Sunday > night (early Monday, on the East Coast) and the two-part Adrian > episodes on Monday and Tuesday raises a question: How did Nikita's > own clothing wind up in her room at Adrian's secret hideaway? > > In a scene in Nikita's apartment in the Season 2 episode, she wears a > shiny silver and gray sleeveless top and pant ensemble. At Adrian's > villa, when she is shown the Section-implanted clock device, she is > wearing the same clothing, as she is in the pre-credits opener of the > second part the following night. Considering how seldom we see Nik > wear the same clothing twice (except in Season 5, when the budget was > obviously limited and she wears an ugly black leather dress > repeatedly), it seems significant that two seasons later, an old > outfit suddenly pops up. Did Carla bring it with her when she and > Steven drugged and transported Nik? > > BTW, the other clear link between the two episodes is Madeline's > husband, Charles. "In Between" deals with Operation's long-term plan > to isolate Madeline from her husband; in "Adrian's Garden," two years > later, Ops is still living with the fallout from that > deception/betrayal and Madeline's decision to terminate Charles > herself. > > --TJ > [posted and probably emailed to all and sundry, especially Sundry. > Who he? He helps me shave my legs with Occam's Razor.]

2001-03-21 08:44:10-08:00 - Re: Wondering about Wardrobe - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"Tante Joan" <tantejoan@nettaxi.com> wrote in message news:iklhbt4m1po26h71ivq9vlc2a2n256am4q@4ax.com... > To be fair, though, my > comment was inspired by wardrobe anomalies, not time passed. I > wondered how Adrian had the forethought to transport part of Nikita's > wardrobe to her villa for what must have been only a very brief, > vetting visit -- a three hour tour, so to speak. > TJ That question I have to pass on. It is very imprudent for a mere male to express an opinion about women do with respect to clothing. :-) Colin

2001-03-21 09:45:01-08:00 - Re: Wondering about Wardrobe - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"Tante Joan" <tantejoan@nettaxi.com> wrote in message news:lrohbtk811j6k1kpk1akj49ja3mbd5u659@4ax.com... > On Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:44:10 -0800, "Colin L. Whipple" > <colinwNSPM@power.net> wrote: > > > > >"Tante Joan" <tantejoan@nettaxi.com> wrote in message > >news:iklhbt4m1po26h71ivq9vlc2a2n256am4q@4ax.com... > >> To be fair, though, my > >> comment was inspired by wardrobe anomalies, not time passed. I > >> wondered how Adrian had the forethought to transport part of Nikita's > >> wardrobe to her villa for what must have been only a very brief, > >> vetting visit -- a three hour tour, so to speak. > >> TJ > > > >That question I have to pass on. It is very imprudent for a mere male to > >express an opinion about women do with respect to clothing. :-) > > > >Colin > > I'm not touching that one, beyond dropping a few names: Hubert de > Givenchy, Calvin Klein, Marc Bohan, Giorgio Armani, Gianni Versace, > Isaac Mizrahi..... > TJ OK. I was over-generalizing. Colin

2001-03-21 10:08:46-05:00 - Wondering about Wardrobe - (Tante Joan <tantejoan@nettaxi.com>)

2001-03-21 11:34:48-05:00 - Re: Wondering about Wardrobe - (Tante Joan <tantejoan@nettaxi.com>)

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001 07:48:54 -0800, "Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net> wrote: >Either you are misunderstanding these eps or I am misunderstanding what you >are saying. > >There is not a two year time gap between these eps. They are all 2nd season >eps, with only a short time gap between them, AFAIK. Is there something >about them that suggested to you a two year time gap? > >Colin Only the Brain Drain. My brain was draining! I should have realized: two-word title = Season 2. The problem was that I first saw these two eps while Season 4 was running. My bad. To be fair, though, my comment was inspired by wardrobe anomalies, not time passed. I wondered how Adrian had the forethought to transport part of Nikita's wardrobe to her villa for what must have been only a very brief, vetting visit -- a three hour tour, so to speak. TJ

2001-03-21 12:24:54-05:00 - Re: Wondering about Wardrobe - (Tante Joan <tantejoan@nettaxi.com>)

2001-04-08 14:08:47+01:00 - Re: Wondering about Wardrobe - ("g.singh.lota" <g.singh.lota@ntlworld.com>)

what about Michael's clothing? Colin L. Whipple wrote in message ... > >"Tante Joan" <tantejoan@nettaxi.com> wrote in message >news:lrohbtk811j6k1kpk1akj49ja3mbd5u659@4ax.com... >> On Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:44:10 -0800, "Colin L. Whipple" >> <colinwNSPM@power.net> wrote: >> >> > >> >"Tante Joan" <tantejoan@nettaxi.com> wrote in message >> >news:iklhbt4m1po26h71ivq9vlc2a2n256am4q@4ax.com... >> >> To be fair, though, my >> >> comment was inspired by wardrobe anomalies, not time passed. I >> >> wondered how Adrian had the forethought to transport part of Nikita's >> >> wardrobe to her villa for what must have been only a very brief, >> >> vetting visit -- a three hour tour, so to speak. >> >> TJ >> > >> >That question I have to pass on. It is very imprudent for a mere male to >> >express an opinion about women do with respect to clothing. :-) >> > >> >Colin >> >> I'm not touching that one, beyond dropping a few names: Hubert de >> Givenchy, Calvin Klein, Marc Bohan, Giorgio Armani, Gianni Versace, >> Isaac Mizrahi..... >> TJ > >OK. I was over-generalizing. > >Colin > > >