FLM films - My Webpage

2001-06-16 10:56:14-07:00 - chat room - (rita@writerrita.com)

Did everyone else receive this message? Isn't it ironic that now that LFN is no longer in production, USA sets up a chat room? Rita, > >USA Network has created an official chat server, with official chat rooms for its shows! Now, you can chat live with fans just like you! You can play games, take part in special events like interviews, special chats with the stars of your favorite show, and more! To get in FREE and EASY, just goto http://chat.oversightchat.org, select your Chat Room, and you're in! That's it! No signing up, registering, download, configuring, nada! Type in a nickname and click "Go Chat!" and you're in! Hope you enjoy this!

2001-06-17 23:50:52+00:00 - Re: chat room - (Wickeddoll <wickeddoll1958@nofeckingspamyahoo.com>)

As usual - they're way behind the times. Natalie, so glad to have IRC <rita@writerrita.com> wrote in message news:5a7nitsb3c2d6a6plsqeh2qguakng3fajc@4ax.com... > Did everyone else receive this message? Isn't it ironic that now that > LFN is no longer in production, USA sets up a chat room? > > Rita, > > > > >USA Network has created an official chat server, with official chat rooms for its shows! Now, you can chat live with fans just like you! You can play games, take part in special events like interviews, special chats with the stars of your favorite show, and more! To get in FREE and EASY, just goto http://chat.oversightchat.org, select your Chat Room, and you're in! That's it! No signing up, registering, download, configuring, nada! Type in a nickname and click "Go Chat!" and you're in! Hope you enjoy this! >

2001-06-28 15:05:25+00:00 - Re: Peta is in Moscow - (lsking@redwing.net)

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:13:11 GMT, ejdjd@optonline.net wrote: > Wilson, who plays a secret service agent in the popular "La >Femme Nikita" series, joked that she wished to join Putin's personal >security service. Hm, the life of an actor. Must be rough, huh? Traveling to foreign countries, meeting dignitaries... <yawn> Same old, same old. Some people are offered opportunities the rest of us (about 99.99%) never get. It sounds like she had fun. Now me, I'd rather be invited to Greece or France or Scotland. Russia never appealed to me much. In my mind's eye, I always see it in winter, people lined up to buy bread and toilet paper. They *do* have summer there sometimes, don't they?