FLM films - My Webpage

2000-03-26 00:00:00 - Top Ten Reasons LFN Should Go To Season Five - (Wickeddoll <wickeddoll@nofeckingspamhotmail.com>)

The Top Ten Reasons LFN Should Go To Season Five 1. We get to see what nifty new hairstyles the cast comes up with for the new season. 2. It will leave Warner Bros no excuse to further delay the sale of LFN merchandise to everyone who didn't attend last year's con. (Or didn't get anything despite being there) 3. We'll get to see if Roy Dupuis will again allow those little strands of hair to fall on his ears, as he did in the first 2 seasons. 4. The eternal question of whether Peta is really taller than Roy may be answered. 5. We may find out how many dead SOTWs will need to be resurrected in order to get Section One back on track with fighting the bad guys. 6. We can further support Canadian musicians by rushing out to buy obscure tunes from groups we've never heard of other than by LFN association. 7. The more than 100 web pages dedicated to LFN (including mine) won't go obsolete for another season. 8. The show needs a minimum amount of episodes in order to go into no-commercial-and-no-cheesy-home-editing tape production 9. Armchair critics like myself need to occupy our Sunday nights trashing a worthy show. 10. Oh yeah. We like it. -- http://members.xoom.com/MelodyA/lfn.htm "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

2000-03-26 00:00:00 - Re: Top Ten Reasons LFN Should Go To Season Five - (Jules <julian-ross@sff.net>)

Wickeddoll wrote: > > The Top Ten Reasons LFN Should Go To Season Five Also, I want to see how long they can keep up the titling gimmick. -- Jules beannachd leibh <http://www.dm.net/~julianne-lee> <http://adult.dencity.com/qIra> <http://www.sff.net/people/julian-ross> <http://members.xoom.com/suricata/denial.htm>

2000-03-26 00:00:00 - Re: Top Ten Reasons LFN Should Go To Season Five - (Wickeddoll <wickeddoll@nofeckingspamhotmail.com>)

Good point. Season 7 would be a real challenge LOL Natalie "Jules" <julian-ross@sff.net> wrote in message news:38DE14B7.A0CD4625@sff.net... > > > Wickeddoll wrote: > > > > The Top Ten Reasons LFN Should Go To Season Five > > Also, I want to see how long they can keep up the titling gimmick. > > -- > Jules > beannachd leibh > > <http://www.dm.net/~julianne-lee> > <http://adult.dencity.com/qIra> > <http://www.sff.net/people/julian-ross> > <http://members.xoom.com/suricata/denial.htm> >

2000-03-27 00:00:00 - Re: Top Ten Reasons LFN Should Go To Season Five - (Denise Stoltenberg <denisestoltenber@uswest.net>)

Sorry, Wickeddoll, for my previous post. I'm still half asleep and misidentified this thread as belonging to another poster. Wickeddoll wrote: > The Top Ten Reasons LFN Should Go To Season Five > > 1. We get to see what nifty new hairstyles the cast comes up with for the > new season. > 2. It will leave Warner Bros no excuse to further delay the sale of LFN > merchandise to everyone who didn't attend last year's con. (Or didn't get > anything despite being there) > 3. We'll get to see if Roy Dupuis will again allow those little strands of > hair to fall on his ears, as he did in the first 2 seasons. > 4. The eternal question of whether Peta is really taller than Roy may be > answered. > 5. We may find out how many dead SOTWs will need to be resurrected in order > to get Section One back on track with fighting the bad guys. > 6. We can further support Canadian musicians by rushing out to buy obscure > tunes from groups we've never heard of other than by LFN association. > 7. The more than 100 web pages dedicated to LFN (including mine) won't go > obsolete for another season. > 8. The show needs a minimum amount of episodes in order to go into > no-commercial-and-no-cheesy-home-editing tape production > 9. Armchair critics like myself need to occupy our Sunday nights trashing a > worthy show. > 10. Oh yeah. We like it. > > -- > > http://members.xoom.com/MelodyA/lfn.htm > > "Wicked little doll, you are not human" > "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

2000-03-27 00:00:00 - Re: Top Ten Reasons LFN Should Go To Season Five - (Jules <julian-ross@sff.net>)

> Good point. Season 7 would be a real challenge LOL I want to see an episode called "Who is Michael Samuelle and Why Is He Looking At Me Through Teeny Binoculars?" -- Jules beannachd leibh <http://www.dm.net/~julianne-lee> <http://adult.dencity.com/qIra> <http://www.sff.net/people/julian-ross> <http://members.xoom.com/suricata/denial.htm>

2000-03-28 00:00:00 - Re: Top Ten Reasons LFN Should Go To Season Five - (The Old Man <slrugh@nospam.prodigy.net>)

"Jules" wrote... > I want to see an episode called "Who is Michael Samuelle and Why Is > He Looking At Me Through Teeny Binoculars?" > > -- > Jules ROTFLMAO!!! Steve, wiping tears from his eyes (and actually counted the 14 words!)

2000-03-31 00:00:00 - Re: Top Ten Reasons LFN Should Go To Season Five - (M14m@webtv.net)

Yes, We'd all like to see season five. Hope for a six, seven and eight as well. http://www.hostedscripts.com/scripts/antispam.html