FLM films - My Webpage

2001-04-06 09:59:19-07:00 - Re: Shameless Plus Part II - (rita@writerrita.com)

Congratulations! Rita

2001-04-06 11:05:56-04:00 - Re: Shameless Plus Part II - (Tante Joan <tantejoan@nettaxi.com>)

On Fri, 06 Apr 2001 14:05:36 GMT, trajan <trajan@optonline.net> wrote: >Well, apparently my script won SOMETHING. I'm not sure exactly >WHAT, though. Is it 1) the all-expense-paid trip to Hollywood to >meet with a prodco, 2) the harvest gold regrigerator with in-door >ice maker, or 3) the naugahyde dinette set? > >Stay tuned. > >Regards, >Trajan Whatever the prize, congratulations! (Besides, isn't it, you know, an honor just to be nominated? TJ

2001-04-06 11:49:41-04:00 - Re: Shameless Plus Part II - (Irulan <woodsl@erols.com>)

YAY!!! Do let us know what you won! I'd take the fridge with the ice maker <g> -- Irulan from the stars we came, to the stars we return from now until the end of time "trajan" <trajan@optonline.net> wrote in message news:3ACDF732.29D9A649@optonline.net... > Well, apparently my script won SOMETHING. I'm not sure exactly > WHAT, though. Is it 1) the all-expense-paid trip to Hollywood to > meet with a prodco, 2) the harvest gold regrigerator with in-door > ice maker, or 3) the naugahyde dinette set? > > Stay tuned. > > Regards, > Trajan

2001-04-06 14:05:36+00:00 - Shameless Plus Part II - (trajan <trajan@optonline.net>)

Well, apparently my script won SOMETHING. I'm not sure exactly WHAT, though. Is it 1) the all-expense-paid trip to Hollywood to meet with a prodco, 2) the harvest gold regrigerator with in-door ice maker, or 3) the naugahyde dinette set? Stay tuned. Regards, Trajan

2001-04-06 19:34:20+00:00 - Re: Shameless Plus Part II - (trajan <trajan@optonline.net>)

rita@writerrita.com wrote: > > Congratulations! > > Rita Thanks, everyone! Regards, Trajan

2001-04-06 19:35:49+00:00 - Re: Shameless Plug Part II - (trajan <trajan@optonline.net>)

rita@writerrita.com wrote: > > Congratulations! > > Rita Thanks, everyone. I'm crossing my fingers now the for complete Dean Martin collection... Regards, Trajan

2001-04-07 01:37:07-07:00 - Re: Shameless Plus Part II - (AZ-KittyMama@webtv.net)

<<Well, apparently my script won SOMETHING. I'm not sure exactly WHAT, though. Is it 1) the all-expense-paid trip to Hollywood to meet with a prodco, 2) the harvest gold regrigerator with in-door ice maker, or 3) the naugahyde dinette set? Stay tuned. Regards, Trajan>> SUPER news! Keep us posted on prizes and production schedules. AZ

2001-04-08 03:34:41+00:00 - Re: Shameless Plus Part II - (Muffy <muffy95@home.com>)

Oh, congrats Trajan. Hopin' it's #1 Muffy trajan wrote: > > Well, apparently my script won SOMETHING. I'm not sure exactly > WHAT, though. Is it 1) the all-expense-paid trip to Hollywood to > meet with a prodco, 2) the harvest gold regrigerator with in-door > ice maker, or 3) the naugahyde dinette set? > > Stay tuned. > > Regards, > Trajan