FLM films - My Webpage

1998-08-08 00:00:00 - Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (milepa@aol.com)

Just wanted to comment on the buzz about Peta talking the writers into giving her a boyfriend in season 3....would it really be all that offensive of an idea...at least for a few episodes??? N is a very passionate individual with a joy for life...even Maddy agrees with this. I think it is very likely that in RL Nikita would gravitate towards someone and feel the need to be close to and enjoy the company of someone of the opposite sex, even though she may in fact be in "love" or possibly obsessed with someone else she knows she may never have or possibly doen't want her. Haven't any of you ever been with someone for companionship out of lonliness or for whatever reason..when deep down you would rather " in perfect world" be with someone else. I'm not saying this has to turn into "As the Section Turns," with jealosy and all that goes with it...but why it couldn't just be a matter of fact kind of relationship built in around the mission profiles stuff and not the in your face type of scenario between M and N. Just N taking and getting what she needs and M accepting her needs and knowing he can't fulfill them and quietly suffering in silence...us seeing suble nuances between them and reading things into their glances...much like season one....I personally like this scenario and find I could live with this for several eps or some of the season as long as in some way M and N finally came together (and I don't necessarily mean physically) and realized that the bond they have can never be broken no matter who they are with either in or out of section. Their "love" exists on a higher plane that no one can touch.... How's that sound????....Just like the HR I am, and I make no bones about it...I watch LFN and I love all the characters, their nuances, the music, the missions and all that goes with it...but I also watch for the M-N dynamics. Micki

1998-08-08 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (DJ <dollbee@iname.com>)

MiLePa wrote: > > Just wanted to comment on the buzz about Peta talking the writers into giving > her a boyfriend in season 3....would it really be all that offensive of an > idea...at least for a few episodes??? N is a very passionate individual with a > joy for life...even Maddy agrees with this. I think it is very likely that in > RL Nikita would gravitate towards someone and feel the need to be close to and > enjoy the company of someone of the opposite sex, even though she may in fact > be in "love" or possibly obsessed with someone else she knows she may never > have or possibly doen't want her. > Haven't any of you ever been with someone for companionship out of > lonliness or for whatever reason..when deep down you would rather " in perfect > world" be with someone else. > I'm not saying this has to turn into "As the Section Turns," with jealosy > and all that goes with it...but why it couldn't just be a matter of fact kind > of relationship built in around the mission profiles stuff and not the in your > face type of scenario between M and N. Just N taking and getting what she > needs and M accepting her needs and knowing he can't fulfill them and quietly > suffering in silence...us seeing suble nuances between them and reading things > into their glances...much like season one....I personally like this scenario > and find I could live with this for several eps or some of the season as long > as in some way M and N finally came together (and I don't necessarily mean > physically) and realized that the bond they have can never be broken no matter > who they are with either in or out of section. Their "love" exists on a higher > plane that no one can touch.... > How's that sound????....Just like the HR I am, and I make no bones about it...I > watch LFN and I love all the characters, their nuances, the music, the missions > and all that goes with it...but I also watch for the M-N dynamics. > > Micki ITA, I would find it unreal for neither of them to ever be involved with anyone. They know how they feel for one another, and they both except it. However they also(or at least Micheal)have excepted that it's not possible to be together at this time(Nikita wonders if it will ever happen). It doesn't change how they feel for one another, but they shouldn't have to life without someone, a companion, a lover. DJ

1998-08-08 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (rubyeuropa@aol.com)

>Just wanted to comment on the buzz about Peta talking the writers into giving >her a boyfriend in season 3....would it really be all that offensive of an >idea Wouldn't be offensive to me at all. I think it would be great. Come on, if the show wasn't interested in sex appeal, then they wouldn't have cast good-looking sexy actors/actresses in the first place. Nor would there be the underlying attraction between Nikita and Michael. Ruby

1998-08-08 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (revans7877@aol.com)

thank you I agree totally > >Just wanted to comment on the buzz about Peta talking the writers into giving >her a boyfriend in season 3....would it really be all that offensive of an >idea...at least for a few episodes??? N is a very passionate individual with >a >joy for life...even Maddy agrees with this. I think it is very likely that in >RL Nikita would gravitate towards someone and feel the need to be close to >and >enjoy the company of someone of the opposite sex, even though she may in fact >be in "love" or possibly obsessed with someone else she knows she may never >have or possibly doen't want her. > Haven't any of you ever been with someone for companionship out of >lonliness or for whatever reason..when deep down you would rather " in >perfect >world" be with someone else. > I'm not saying this has to turn into "As the Section Turns," with >jealosy >and all that goes with it...but why it couldn't just be a matter of fact kind >of relationship built in around the mission profiles stuff and not the in >your >face type of scenario between M and N. Just N taking and getting what she >needs and M accepting her needs and knowing he can't fulfill them and quietly >suffering in silence...us seeing suble nuances between them and reading >things >into their glances...much like season one....I personally like this scenario >and find I could live with this for several eps or some of the season as long >as in some way M and N finally came together (and I don't necessarily mean >physically) and realized that the bond they have can never be broken no >matter >who they are with either in or out of section. Their "love" exists on a >higher >plane that no one can touch.... >How's that sound????....Just like the HR I am, and I make no bones about >it...I >watch LFN and I love all the characters, their nuances, the music, the >missions >and all that goes with it...but I also watch for the M-N dynamics. > >Micki A>A>M> " HEY! If youo don't like how I drive get off the sidewalk"

1998-08-08 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

MiLePa wrote in message <1998080814280300.KAA06628@ladder01.news.aol.com>... >Just wanted to comment on the buzz about Peta talking the writers into giving >her a boyfriend in season 3....would it really be all that offensive of an >idea...at least for a few episodes??? snippage to the end..... I think that it is becoming apparent that Nikita is the strong effective operative that Section hoped for, and that Michael trained her to be. And, as any mentoring program requires, there comes a time when the mentor must cut the apron strings and let the trainee sink or swim (boy, mixing metaphors!). Nikita has and will continue swim, without Micheal always at the ready with the life buoy. And since their professional relationship has included some physically intimacy, with the apron string cutting, so must come some cutting of the heart strings. And with the separation of the heart strings, will come experimentation with others. That does not mean I think that they will stop caring for one another, but I think that their personal relationship, like their professional relationship must be allowed to prosper under different experimental conditions in separate test tubes (so to speak). It is not until the chemistry is again right (and by that I mean, that Nikita has experienced more of a committment to someone other than Michael, and that Michael needs to experience Nikita without constant chances of physical involvement, or in a position of authority) can the two solutions be mixed and generate the right amount of reaction to create the perfect love potion. <g> Suzita (waxing chemistry and romance)

1998-08-08 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (Cheryl Olds <CLO348@worldnet.att.net>)

Could some one please tell me where this little rumor started and what or who is the reliable source? I read a lot of media stuff and have seen nothing on this. Any info would be appreciated.... I would vote against a new boyfriend. Cheryl >>>>>> RubyEuropa wrote in message <1998080814542900.KAA15802@ladder03.news.aol.com>... >>Just wanted to comment on the buzz about Peta talking the writers into giving >>her a boyfriend in season 3....would it really be all that offensive of an >>idea >>

1998-08-08 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (Chris Touhey <ctouhey@CUTonramp.net>)

Suzita wrote: > I think that it is becoming apparent that Nikita is the strong effective > operative that Section hoped for, and that Michael trained her to be. And, > as any mentoring program requires, there comes a time when the mentor must > cut the apron strings and let the trainee sink or swim (boy, mixing > metaphors!). Nikita has and will continue swim, without Micheal always at > the ready with the life buoy. And since their professional relationship has > included some physically intimacy, with the apron string cutting, so must > come some cutting of the heart strings. And with the separation of the > heart strings, will come experimentation with others. That does not mean I > think that they will stop caring for one another, but I think that their > personal relationship, like their professional relationship must be allowed > to prosper under different experimental conditions in separate test tubes > (so to speak). It is not until the chemistry is again right (and by that I > mean, that Nikita has experienced more of a committment to someone other > than Michael, and that Michael needs to experience Nikita without constant > chances of physical involvement, or in a position of authority) can the two > solutions be mixed and generate the right amount of reaction to create the > perfect love potion. <g> > > Suzita (waxing chemistry and romance) Do you have that ARC on tape? ;-) Chris, thinking that's a pretty good storyline for the M&N thing <HTML> <I><TT>Suzita wrote:</TT></I> <BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE><I><TT>I think that it is becoming apparent that Nikita is the strong effective</TT></I> <BR><I><TT>operative that Section hoped for, and that Michael trained her to be.&nbsp; And,</TT></I> <BR><I><TT>as any mentoring program requires, there comes a time when the mentor must</TT></I> <BR><I><TT>cut the apron strings and let the trainee sink or swim (boy, mixing</TT></I> <BR><I><TT>metaphors!).&nbsp; Nikita has and will continue swim, without Micheal always at</TT></I> <BR><I><TT>the ready with the life buoy.&nbsp; And since their professional relationship has</TT></I> <BR><I><TT>included some physically intimacy, with the apron string cutting, so must</TT></I> <BR><I><TT>come some cutting of the heart strings.&nbsp; And with the separation of the</TT></I> <BR><I><TT>heart strings, will come experimentation with others. That does not mean I</TT></I> <BR><I><TT>think that they will stop caring for one another, but I think that their</TT></I> <BR><I><TT>personal relationship, like their professional relationship must be allowed</TT></I> <BR><I><TT>to prosper under different experimental conditions in separate test tubes</TT></I> <BR><I><TT>(so to speak).&nbsp; It is not until the chemistry is again right (and by that I</TT></I> <BR><I><TT>mean, that Nikita has experienced more of a committment to someone other</TT></I> <BR><I><TT>than Michael, and that Michael needs to experience Nikita without constant</TT></I> <BR><I><TT>chances of physical involvement, or in a position of authority) can the two</TT></I> <BR><I><TT>solutions be mixed and generate the right amount of reaction to create the</TT></I> <BR><I><TT>perfect love potion. &lt;g></TT></I><I><TT></TT></I> <P><I><TT>Suzita (waxing chemistry and romance)</TT></I></BLOCKQUOTE> <TT></TT> <P><TT>Do you have that ARC on tape?&nbsp; ;-)</TT><TT></TT> <P><TT>Chris, thinking that's a pretty good storyline for the M&amp;N thing</TT></HTML>

1998-08-09 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (ELZBURNS <ELZBURNS@prodigy.net>)

I see all your sides, and I understand.... Your points do make sense, But, no matter what I read, It just breaks my heart to think about a boyfriend for Nikita......... I am just one of those who wants the M & N relationship continue to progress..... and that a whole season (two) was nearly wasted with next to no development... We are entering into Season THREE and things should be further along by now...... And uh, NO, I don't want Michael and Nikita in a cottage in the country right away.... Teddy bears, flowers and chocolates are not what being an HR is all about! (Please don't insult us by implying that it is) It is about the growth of trust, spiritual maturing, the unfolding on screen of two people's psyche's......... Stuff that is great to watch and takes time, talent and patience to develop..... A tango of a two steps forward and one step back..... A canvas being painted where the image isn't clear until the last brush stroke.... Please, dear Gods of common sense..... I don't want a rush job where they are thrown together in the last two EVER eps.... How many times have I seen this with other television shows..... and it was so miserably disappointing.... Like a tuna fish sandwich when you expected lobster..... And when you complained, their reply was "It's food and it's fish!" Which I fear will happen..... judging by what has gone on this year.... Well, dang it to hell and back.... I want Lobster.... I have had way, far, too much tuna! I mean, as a romantic, I see 100 mile of road to be traveled and TPTB haven't even put Michael and Nikita on the bus.... Geez, they haven't even found the ticket booth or even had them to pack their suitcases..... And a boyfriend Nikita for more than an ep is something I see as very destructive for my faith as a viewer...... Something that only fills me with dread..... I would then lose faith in the Michael and Nikita relationship.... Because if Nikita doesn't have faith in her heart, then it isn't there for me either... My belief is something that once lost, well hell.... its gone.... I honestly can't ever remember it returning in my history of TV viewing.... No matter what the writers did...... I never cared again....... SO, The show won't last forever..... And quick sparks of jealously are fine, great, fun to watch.... Like in Charity.... But NOT for more than one ep Then it rolls into the world of Melrose Place/All My Operatives and all that is cheap, tacky and tawdry in TV........ Yes, I freely admit it..... I am just burnt out on the whole "lovers triangle" thing to the point that I was hoping that TPTB were going to do something new and different...... Like actually start to make the two grow closer and unify more..... Taking there relationship further, not injuring it with an outside interest.... I make no apologies in saying that I can see nothing even remotely entertaining in a love interest for Nikita.... Sharp sticks in my eyes are more fun.... Therefore lies my analogies to chitterlings and anchovies, If you love them, more power to you.... I am eating elsewhere........ BTW, can you tell I haven't had lunch yet? EZBee, HR War Horse Wearing the Colors (Black and White) Carrying the Flag (The Angel and the Devil) Shopping for a new saddle.... MiLePa wrote in message <1998080814280300.KAA06628@ladder01.news.aol.com>... >Just wanted to comment on the buzz about Peta talking the writers into giving >her a boyfriend in season 3....would it really be all that offensive of an >idea...at least for a few episodes??? N is a very passionate individual with a >joy for life...even Maddy agrees with this. I think it is very likely that in >RL Nikita would gravitate towards someone and feel the need to be close to and >enjoy the company of someone of the opposite sex, even though she may in fact >be in "love" or possibly obsessed with someone else she knows she may never >have or possibly doen't want her. > Haven't any of you ever been with someone for companionship out of >lonliness or for whatever reason..when deep down you would rather " in perfect >world" be with someone else. > I'm not saying this has to turn into "As the Section Turns," with jealosy >and all that goes with it...but why it couldn't just be a matter of fact kind >of relationship built in around the mission profiles stuff and not the in your >face type of scenario between M and N. Just N taking and getting what she >needs and M accepting her needs and knowing he can't fulfill them and quietly >suffering in silence...us seeing suble nuances between them and reading things >into their glances...much like season one....I personally like this scenario >and find I could live with this for several eps or some of the season as long >as in some way M and N finally came together (and I don't necessarily mean >physically) and realized that the bond they have can never be broken no matter >who they are with either in or out of section. Their "love" exists on a higher >plane that no one can touch.... >How's that sound????....Just like the HR I am, and I make no bones about it...I >watch LFN and I love all the characters, their nuances, the music, the missions >and all that goes with it...but I also watch for the M-N dynamics. > >Micki

1998-08-09 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (milepa@aol.com)

>I think that their >personal relationship, like their professional relationship must be allowed >to prosper under different experimental conditions in separate test tubes >(so to speak). It is not until the chemistry is again right (and by that I >mean, that Nikita has experienced more of a committment to someone other >than Michael, and that Michael needs to experience Nikita without constant >chances of physical involvement, or in a position of authority) can the two >solutions be mixed and generate the right amount of reaction to create the >perfect love potion. <g> > >Suzita (waxing chemistry and romance) > > > > > > > > > Wow...very well said. I guess you really were paying close attention in chemistry class. Great post. Micki

1998-08-09 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (platt96@aol.com)

boyfriend for Nikita,? Wouldn't it turn this great show into another soap opera like thing? Yuk!

1998-08-09 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (revans7877@aol.com)

I personally am really bored withMicheal and Nikita thing lets get something in there please , we all know there is noway N&M can get together so lets have them agree to be friends and move on aleady A>A>M> " HEY! If youo don't like how I drive get off the sidewalk"

1998-08-09 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (lafemme99@aol.com)

if the writers don't want to throw n&m together just yet, then i think they should do more action scenes instead of giving nikita a boyfriend. that would lose my interest. i would like to see season 3 be as great as season one with lots of action. the opening scene in rescue was awesome, and the at the end of charity when the big explosion. we need more of that and more interaction with nikita and michael. we definetly do not need a third party unless it is a friend

1998-08-09 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (lafemme99@aol.com)

i am sorry maybe i missed something. where did it say that peta was going to ask the writers for a boyfriend inseason 3? please email me if you know. thanks

1998-08-09 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (hunseyboo@aol.com)

1998-08-09 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (allenslh@aol.com)

1998-08-09 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (clbcrb@aol.com)

>I personally am really bored withMicheal and Nikita thing It would appear from the polls taken within this newsgroup and on the list that the majority of viewers want to see interaction between these two characters in some degree as a part of this show. I go along with the people that have posted that focusing on more action and the elaborate missions and role playing of last season would be a far better path to take than throwing a third party into the mix...again. But if you remove the sexual tension between M & N from the show you are eliminating a major draw for many of the folks that love to watch this show. Domino

1998-08-09 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (stremy1@aol.com)

I enjoyed the undercurrents that ran back and forth between M and N earlier in the series, but now it all begins to see so repetative, pointless, and dead-endish. The high action shows where they got to go undercover together, or save eachother from terrorists, Ops and Mad, etc. were always riveting - I hope they bring back more of that flavor and mood.

1998-08-09 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (DJ <dollbee@iname.com>)

Clbcrb wrote: > > >I personally am really bored withMicheal and Nikita thing > > It would appear from the polls taken within this newsgroup and on the list that > the majority of viewers want to see interaction between these two characters in > some degree as a part of this show. I go along with the people that have > posted that focusing on more action and the > elaborate missions and role playing of last season would be a far better path > to take than throwing a third party into the mix...again. But if you remove > the sexual tension between M & N from the show you are eliminating a major draw > for many of the folks that love to watch this show. > > Domino I have faith that either way the writers will find a way to make it interesting without making us lose hope of Nikita and Micheal being together. I would like to see Nikita with more than just one steady boyfriend. I would like to see how she interacts with the male ops, in other words see her getting to know the ops and perhaps playing the field a bit, nothing too serious. Of course Walter would be around giving guidence in his not so fatherly way. Yup, I could see him telling which ones to stay clear of. I could also see some good storylines. How she could become involved with some really bad guys that try to manipulte her to go against section for them, or help them escape, or some baddie working undercover for red cell. Of course Nikita's smart enough now, she would have to bring them down! DJ

1998-08-09 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (Cheryl Olds <CLO348@worldnet.att.net>)

I'd like to know myself where that thread started. Cheryl >>>> HUNSEYBOO wrote in message <1998080919545100.PAA29329@ladder03.news.aol.com>... > >>From: lafemme99@aol.com (Lafemme99) > >>i am sorry maybe i missed something. where did it say that peta was going to >>ask the writers for a boyfriend inseason 3? > >I was wondering the same thing????? > >HB

1998-08-09 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (clbcrb@aol.com)

>Clbcrb wrote: >> >> >I personally am really bored withMicheal and Nikita thing >> Heeeeeeyyyyyyy ! I didn't write that! clbcrb did write....: >> It would appear from the polls taken within this newsgroup and on the list that the majority of viewers want to see interaction between these two characters >> Domino > Mind that snipage LOL.....I NEVER get tired of the M & N "thang". Ever :-) Domino

1998-08-10 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (revans7877@aol.com)

that is truely a sad thing if the sexual tenion is what keeps them the show has a strong standing if it would move back toward the mission I'm starting to dread reading this NG now because it seems the only topic is the N&M relationship it's really really starting to rub me raw sorry for those that want to see them together, I couldn't careless if they got together or turned into the war of the roses as long as they still go out on the mission's you see I'm one of those sick people that like Micheal to be cold, I'm not happy about Nikita being dumb enough to stick it out but hey to each there own. and another thing people in san diego has it been hot and cold randomly today? A>A>M> " HEY! If youo don't like how I drive get off the sidewalk"

1998-08-10 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (revans7877@aol.com)

It was me and I'm damn proud of saying what somebody needed to say. >> >I personally am really bored withMicheal and Nikita thing A>A>M> " HEY! If youo don't like how I drive get off the sidewalk"

1998-08-10 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (hondarill@aol.com)

>>I personally am really bored withMicheal and Nikita thing Me too. Earlier in the season I was all for it. But now, it seems, well, boring. I had high hopes for M & N, but it's gone nowhere fast and who cares? And I think Michael is just mean. JMHO.

1998-08-10 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (platt96@aol.com)

ditto to both of you. More M & N.

1998-08-17 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (writerrita@aol.com)

In article <1998080816250600.MAA18361@ladder01.news.aol.com>, revans7877@aol.com (REvans7877) writes: >> >>Just wanted to comment on the buzz about Peta talking the writers into >giving >>her a boyfriend in season 3....would it really be all that offensive of an >>idea.. Yep. It would.'Nuff said. Rita

1998-08-17 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

Interesting that Walter suggested a boyfriend to Nikita last night... Melissa WriterRita wrote: > Yep. It would.'Nuff said. > Rita

1998-08-17 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (EZBoyfriend NOT! <ELZBURNS@Prodigy.Net>)

melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net> writes: > Interesting that Walter suggested a boyfriend to Nikita last night... > > Melissa > > WriterRita wrote: > > > Yep. It would.'Nuff said. > > Rita > > > Which promptly got him removed from my Pralines and Poundcake Christmas list. EZBee, Hrmmmpt! Don't go puttin' ideas in her head!

1998-08-17 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

EZBoyfriend NOT! wrote in message <6r9g8a$am2i$1@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>... >melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net> writes: > Interesting that Walter suggested a boyfriend to Nikita last night... >> >> >Which promptly got him removed from my Pralines and Poundcake Christmas >list. > >EZBee, >Hrmmmpt! Don't go puttin' ideas in her head! Can I have the Pralines? Wick wants the Poundcake; Poundcake is very good for throwing at people. :-) Colin

1998-08-18 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (writerrita@aol.com)

In article <6r9huf$dgd$1@nnrp4.snfc21.pbi.net>, "Colin Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com> writes: >>melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net> writes: > Interesting that Walter suggested a >boyfriend to Nikita last night... >>> >>> >>Which promptly got him removed from my Pralines and Poundcake Christmas >>list. Not my Walter. I think he was just telling Nikita she needed to get laid. He didn't say it couldn't be Michael. <eg> Rita

1998-08-18 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

WriterRita wrote in message <1998081806295400.CAA24167@ladder03.news.aol.com>... >In article <6r9huf$dgd$1@nnrp4.snfc21.pbi.net>, "Colin Whipple" ><colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com> writes: > >>>melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net> writes: > Interesting that Walter suggested a >>boyfriend to Nikita last night... >>>> >>>> >>>Which promptly got him removed from my Pralines and Poundcake Christmas >>>list. > >Not my Walter. I think he was just telling Nikita she needed to get laid. He >didn't say it couldn't be Michael. <eg> >Rita I like the way you read between the lines <g> Suzita (puttin' on her glasses)

1998-08-18 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (EZBroccoli <ELZBURNS@Prodigy.Net>)

writerrita@aol.com (WriterRita) writes: > In article <6r9huf$dgd$1@nnrp4.snfc21.pbi.net>, "Colin Whipple" > <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com> writes: > > >>melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net> writes: > Interesting that Walter suggested a > >boyfriend to Nikita last night... > >>> EZBee wrote..... > >>Which promptly got him removed from my Pralines and Poundcake Christmas > >>list. > > Not my Walter. I think he was just telling Nikita she needed to get laid. He > didn't say it couldn't be Michael. <eg> > Rita Rita, I like you....I really, really like you..... EZBee, OK, Walter is back on the list and Rita is added..

1998-08-18 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (Cheryl Olds <CLO348@worldnet.att.net>)

Welcome Back RITA!!!! Cheryl >>>> WriterRita wrote in message <1998081707341000.DAA19209@ladder01.news.aol.com>... >In article <1998080816250600.MAA18361@ladder01.news.aol.com>, >revans7877@aol.com (REvans7877) writes: > >>> >>>Just wanted to comment on the buzz about Peta talking the writers into >>giving >>>her a boyfriend in season 3....would it really be all that offensive of an >>>idea.. > >Yep. It would.'Nuff said. >Rita

1998-08-19 00:00:00 - Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (khimera@my-dejanews.com)

In article <6r9g8a$am2i$1@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>, EZBoyfriend NOT! <ELZBURNS@Prodigy.Net> wrote: > Which promptly got him removed from my Pralines and Poundcake Christmas > list. > > EZBee, > Hrmmmpt! Don't go puttin' ideas in her head! > I got to agree here she has a Man and doesn't know what to do with him anymore than he knows what to do with her.They don't need to add to the confusion until they figure out how to play like adults with one another... Besides with the exception of Gray I haven't seen a tad of evidence the writers know who to successfully incorperate a third party romance.. -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum

1998-08-21 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (writerrita@aol.com)

In article <6rb1r9$fl@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>, "Cheryl Olds" <CLO348@worldnet.att.net> writes: > >Welcome Back RITA!!!! > > Thanks, Cheryl. I was going crazy without my NG fix. <g> Rita

1998-08-21 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (writerrita@aol.com)

In article <6rc1bm$9eni$1@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>, EZBroccoli <ELZBURNS@Prodigy.Net> writes: > >Rita, > >I like you....I really, really like you..... > >EZBee, >OK, Walter is back on the list and Rita is added.. > > WOW! I can die happy now. The famous or infamous EZBee likes me. Rita

1998-08-21 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita with a boyfriend??? - (writerrita@aol.com)

In article <6rbbed$dh7@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>, "Suzita" <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net> writes: >>Rita > > I like the way you read between the lines <g> > >Suzita (puttin' on her glasses) > > Suzita, reading between the lines is a required skill for actors and writers. It also allows me to see things the way I want them to be. <g> Rita