FLM films - My Webpage

2000-11-17 00:00:00 - NEW SEASON starts when??? - (Patricia <nobodyis@home.gov>)

Please tell me when the new season starts, I was very disappointed with the last season not to mention the ending... I can't live without Michael, please tell me he is signed on to the next season. I don't understand why most of the cast seemed to be leaving. Walter, Maddy, Birkoff...man this sucks. I did kind of wish they would make a spinoff of that episode with the young team they used & threw away. I really miss LFN & reruns do nothing for me.

2000-11-19 00:00:00 - Re: NEW SEASON starts when??? - (Seabush <nospam@yahoo.com>)

I believe the new season starts January 7, 2000. Sea "Patricia" <nobodyis@home.gov> wrote in message news:t1binpo7oulr39@corp.supernews.com... > Please tell me when the new season starts, I was very disappointed with the > last season not to mention the ending... I can't live without Michael, > please tell me he is signed on to the next season. I don't understand why > most of the cast seemed to be leaving. Walter, Maddy, Birkoff...man this > sucks. I did kind of wish they would make a spinoff of that episode with > the young team they used & threw away. I really miss LFN & reruns do > nothing for me. > > > >