FLM films - My Webpage

1998-10-05 00:00:00 - @--->----- Kudos for Cathy --<--<-@ - (granvia@aol.com)

Cathy, Here's a @--->------ for creating your Close Quarters page for us to experience the events of the convention -- AND your posts to the NG. Reading your thoughts about the happenings and people, particularly Alberta Watson, Mathew Ferguson, Don Franks, and the Goatee Men was touching, wonderful, amusing, AND envious! G > Thank you again, and have another @--->------ and --<--<-@ and @--->------ and --<--<-@ You deserve then! " Michael is the moon to Nikita's tide." gvd

1998-10-05 00:00:00 - Re: @--->----- Kudos for Cathy --<--<-@ - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

Granvia wrote in message <19981004212114.04114.00005953@ng25.aol.com>... > >Cathy, > >Here's a @--->------ for creating your Close Quarters page for us to experience >the events of the convention -- AND your posts to the NG. > >Reading your thoughts about the happenings and people, particularly Alberta >Watson, Mathew Ferguson, Don Franks, and the Goatee Men was touching, >wonderful, amusing, AND envious! > >G > Thank you again, and have another @--->------ and --<--<-@ and @--->------ >and --<--<-@ > >You deserve then! > > > >" Michael is the moon to Nikita's tide." gvd I would like to add my kudos to Cathy, too! :-) :-) :-) {{{{{{Cathy}}}}} Suzita

1998-10-05 00:00:00 - Re: @--->----- Kudos for Cathy --<--<-@ - (catknsn@aol.com)

1998-10-07 00:00:00 - Re: @--->----- Kudos for Cathy --<--<-@ - (rita7@pacbell.net)

> I just hope that those of you left at home will be there next time >around so I can meet you in person! > >Cathy

1998-10-08 00:00:00 - Re: @--->----- Kudos for Cathy --<--<-@ - (beck92856@aol.com)

Hey Cat, I don't see them either! I was totally bummed until Gabie sent them to me! Thanks for the page though and the chat updates throughout the Con! Gudrun, feeling persecuted by the 'puter Gods

1998-10-08 00:00:00 - Re: @--->----- Kudos for Cathy --<--<-@ - (catknsn@aol.com)

>One never knows what people you cyber-talk with look like, and I am glad to >say >I was not disappointed by the pictures you posted, Cathy. Well, jeez, now I'm in the same boat with Wick. *speechless* Cathy <--- thinks the LFN fans are without a doubt the coolest group of people she's ever had the pleasure to know - online or off!

1998-10-08 00:00:00 - Re: @--->----- Kudos for Cathy --<--<-@ - (Anne Micha <anne.micha@sympatico.ca>)

CATKNSN wrote: > >One never knows what people you cyber-talk with look like, and I am glad to > >say > >I was not disappointed by the pictures you posted, Cathy. > > Well, jeez, now I'm in the same boat with Wick. > > *speechless* > > Cathy <--- thinks the LFN fans are without a doubt the coolest group of people > she's ever had the pleasure to know - online or off! Hmmm, I must be doing something wrong cause I can't see any pictures except the ones of AW...? Someone please point me in the good direction<g> Merci! Anne - Micha Trying and trying but I can't see the other pics of the CON!

1998-10-08 00:00:00 - Re: @--->----- Kudos for Cathy --<--<-@ - (granvia@aol.com)

Cathy, Again, thank you for being first and best with sharing about your con experience. I went to your Close Quarter page at http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/9470/cqs.html and I was delighted to see the pictures you posted. Your personality matches your looks. You are a lovely lady. Denise2 looked fetching as "Nikita," and so did Chris Heyn, as himself. I was also pleased to see pictures of EZBee and Natalie, both with big smiles, as I would expect. Sorry I missed EZ's belly dancing, I would have loved to have joined her. Maybe next year we can do a duet, EZ? One never knows what people you cyber-talk with look like, and I am glad to say I was not disappointed by the pictures you posted, Cathy. Next year, when I attend (fingers crossed) I hope not to be a disappointment, either :-). G > We'll just have to wait until then to find out, but for now, muchas gracias por ser tan amable. (Thank you for being so kind) " Michael is the moon to Nikita's tide." gvd

1998-10-09 00:00:00 - Re: @--->----- Kudos for Cathy --<--<-@ - (myoung@wwonline.com)

On Fri, 09 Oct 1998 00:36:21 GMT, rita7@pacbell.net (Rita ) wrote: >> >>Natalie had trouble too but others have seen them just fine. > >Cathy, I had no trouble. They were great. >Rita I can see the pictures as well, Cathy. But I am using IE. But I already know what you look like. I was the team leader on "Mission:Danforth" regards, Melanie "Roy has a ten inch drop." (Laurie Drew, costumre designer, LFN)

1998-10-09 00:00:00 - Re: @--->----- Kudos for Cathy --<--<-@ - (catknsn@aol.com)

>"Roy has a ten inch drop." >(Laurie Drew, costumre designer, LFN) ROTFL Melanie...when you take it out of context like that, it sounds really suggestive! Cathy

1998-10-09 00:00:00 - Re: @--->----- Kudos for Cathy --<--<-@ - (revans7877@aol.com)

Ok I'm lost 10 inch drop ? A>A>M> " Were all stars now in the dope show."

1998-10-09 00:00:00 - Re: @--->----- Kudos for Cathy --<--<-@ - (EZBreezy <ELZBURNS@Prodigy.Net>)

revans7877@aol.com (REvans7877) writes: > > Ok I'm lost 10 inch drop ? > A>A>M> > > > " Were all stars now in the dope show." Well, it means a 10 inch difference between chest and waist. 42 chest and 32 inch waste means the guy has a nice V shaped torso. The problem is our minds were heading south and just, well, hell.... you know..... EZBee, Don't ask...Do ask...I know the answer but I ain't telling.

1998-10-09 00:00:00 - Re: @--->----- Kudos for Cathy --<--<-@ - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

REvans7877 wrote: > Ok I'm lost 10 inch drop ? > A>A>M> > > " Were all stars now in the dope show." i believe it refers to the crotch area of men's trousers....but i could have my mind in the gutter... Melissa

1998-10-09 00:00:00 - Re: @--->----- Kudos for Cathy --<--<-@ - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

EZBreezy wrote: > revans7877@aol.com (REvans7877) writes: > > > Ok I'm lost 10 inch drop ? > > A>A>M> > > > > > > " Were all stars now in the dope show." > > Well, it means a 10 inch difference between chest and waist. 42 chest > and 32 inch waste means the guy has a nice V shaped torso. > > The problem is our minds were heading south and just, well, > hell.... > > you know..... > > EZBee, > Don't ask...Do ask...I know the answer but I ain't telling. Was I wrong... :-) Melissa

1998-10-09 00:00:00 - Re: @--->----- Kudos for Cathy --<--<-@ - (revans7877@aol.com)

So he's shaped like a girl? > >Well, it means a 10 inch difference between chest and waist. 42 chest >and 32 inch waste means the guy has a nice V shaped torso. > >The problem is our minds were heading south and just, well, >hell.... believe it or not I didn't even think about that till you mentioned it >you know..... > >EZBee, >Don't ask...Do ask...I know the answer but I ain't telling. > > > > > > A>A>M> " Were all stars now in the dope show."

1998-10-09 00:00:00 - Re: @--->----- Kudos for Cathy --<--<-@ - (stremy1@aol.com)

1998-10-09 00:00:00 - Re: @--->----- Kudos for Cathy --<--<-@ - (rita7@pacbell.net)

> >Natalie had trouble too but others have seen them just fine. Cathy, I had no trouble. They were great. Rita "Love will build a bridge . . . . Hmm, wish it would build me a patio."

1998-10-10 00:00:00 - Re: @--->----- Kudos for Cathy --<--<-@ - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

Stremy1 wrote: > >i believe it refers to the crotch area of men's trousers....but i > >could have my mind in the gutter... > > > > I thought that was the "rise" - I got that from Levis commercials. you're right...now i know why sewing never made sense... Melissa home ec phobe

1998-10-12 00:00:00 - Re: @--->----- Kudos for Cathy --<--<-@ - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

CATKNSN wrote: > >Ok I'm lost 10 inch drop ? > > Between the chest and the waist. 42 chest, 32 waist. Shame,shame, all of you > and your gutter-dwelling minds ... ;-) > > Cathy heheheh...you meet the most interesting people in the gutter.... Melissa

1998-10-12 00:00:00 - Re: @--->----- Kudos for Cathy --<--<-@ - (rita7@pacbell.net)

1998-10-12 00:00:00 - Re: @--->----- Kudos for Cathy --<--<-@ - (catknsn@aol.com)