FLM films - My Webpage

1999-01-11 00:00:00 - Michael Question - (cmacleod@aol.com)

I basically missed the entire first season and was wondering if it was ever revealed why Michael came to work at Section. Also, were the majority of the recrutis supposed to have some sort of criminal pasts like Nikita was accused of? Thanks!

1999-01-11 00:00:00 - Re: Michael Question - (MacLeod <rkaprowsNOSPAM@telusplanet.net>)

C MacLeod wrote in message <19990111023653.01063.00009772@ng-cd1.aol.com>... >I basically missed the entire first season and was wondering if it was ever >revealed why Michael came to work at Section. Also, were the majority of the >recrutis supposed to have some sort of criminal pasts like Nikita was accused >of? Thanks! I guess i'm not the only MacLeod in town anymore. It was sort of revealed. In the season 2 episode Half Life we found out that Michael was imprisoned in his youth for terrorist bombing's at the side of Rene Dion. Michael of course died was taken by section and reported dead in prison. This is all that has been presented of his pre section life so far.

1999-01-13 00:00:00 - Re: Michael Question - (cmacleod@aol.com)

I do remember that episode now. Thanks for the reminder. > I guess i'm not the only MacLeod in town anymore. It was sort of >revealed. In the season 2 episode Half Life we found out that Michael was >imprisoned in his youth for terrorist bombing's at the side of Rene Dion