FLM films - My Webpage

1998-06-08 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (rubyeuropa@aol.com)

1998-06-08 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (srsaima@aol.com)

>I thought it was weak in many ways, mostly because it's a lame ripoff >of Silence of the Lambs. I was gonna say the same thing. I kept expecting him to start doing that sucking sound that Hannibal Lechter did when talking about liver and fava beans. Thought it was a good episode but not the best. I think they jeopardized Maddy's credibility with this one by letting "words" get to her so badly. SrSaima (what was up with Nikita's hairstyle in this one?)

1998-06-08 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (DJ <dollbee@iname.com>)

SrSaima wrote: > . I think they jeopardized > Maddy's credibility with this one by letting "words" get to her so badly. > > SrSaima (what was up with Nikita's hairstyle in this one?) I felt the same way about Maddie, I have always thought of her as being alot stonger than that. I thought she would need more than "words" to effect her as well. DJ

1998-06-08 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Beloved <ayo@cybergal.com>)

>We also got to see her vulnerable side. I dunno about you but I HATED seeing Maddy that vulnerable at such inopportune times. I keep thinking "Come on Maddy. Represent. Show that mean cold hearted self that we have all known and come to love. Come on Maddy." Maddy is clearly in her late forties, early fifties. Killing a sister over a doll had to have been over 30 years ago. Get over it already. Especially when she knows that that lunatic is ruthless. She should have expected it. And come on. She is been in Section for a while and he is the only sicko to mention her murder of her sister? And even if he is the first....she didn't get in Section and stay alive for as long as she has by breaking up over the mention of her murder of her sister. She didn't need to be that weak. But hey, it was season one. Alot more touchy feely than this season (where everyone goes to visit Nikita's apartment to express their emotions).

1998-06-08 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Cheryl Olds <CLO348@worldnet.att.net>)

This ranks with one of my least favorite episodes....the mind games were smart, but I can't tolerate excessive violence and this one had more than I like. Love Maddy but wish they had just not shown all the gore. Cheryl > RubyEuropa wrote in message <1998060823194500.TAA26755@ladder01.news.aol.com>... >>IMNSHO. I thought it was weak in many ways, mostly because it's a lame >>ripoff<BR> >>of Silence of the Lambs.<BR> > > >Really, Natalie? Why? Just because of that one scene when >he bit her jugular?I see that comparison, and the stillness of >character the bad dude (aiyee! forgot the character's name!) >displayed (similar to Hannibal), but other than that, I saw >no real similarities. > > >Ruby > >

1998-06-08 00:00:00 - GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (joesmoe@nowhere.com)

Hello, Sorry, but without a doubt, "GAMBIT" is the best LFN episode I have ever seen! Not just because it revolved around Maddy [which made it even more special for me], but also because it had suspense, wit, and surprises. I loved the battle of the minds between Maddy & the Psyscho: We need MORE of that! Btw, didn't Maddy [Alberta Watson] look fabulous throughout the episode??? In every outfit, in every which way <sigh> <sigh>...... Oh, Alberta, please marry me! --joe

1998-06-08 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

I am sure that all the regulars here are surprised to hear that you liked it. :-) Colin joesmoe@nowhere.com wrote in message <357b5d4c.39813879@news-s01.ny.us.ibm.net>... >Hello, > >Sorry, but without a doubt, "GAMBIT" is the best LFN episode I have >ever seen!

1998-06-08 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (clbcrb@aol.com)

>Btw, didn't Maddy [Alberta Watson] look fabulous throughout the >episode??? In every outfit, in every which way <sigh> <sigh>...... > >Oh, Alberta, please marry me! > >--joe I just love to see a grown man beg ;-) Domino

1998-06-08 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Wickddoll@my-dejanews.com)

In article <357b5d4c.39813879@news-s01.ny.us.ibm.net>, joesmoe@nowhere.com wrote: > > Hello, > > Sorry, but without a doubt, "GAMBIT" is the best LFN episode I have > ever seen! Not just because it revolved around Maddy [which made it > even more special for me], but also because it had suspense, wit, and > surprises. I loved the battle of the minds between Maddy & the > Psyscho: We need MORE of that! > > Btw, didn't Maddy [Alberta Watson] look fabulous throughout the > episode??? In every outfit, in every which way <sigh> <sigh>...... > > Oh, Alberta, please marry me! > > --joe > Sorry Joe, you're thinking with "Mr. Happy" this time; this ep blew big time, IMNSHO. I thought it was weak in many ways, mostly because it's a lame ripoff of Silence of the Lambs. OUCH! Stop that! :-D Natalie, Joe's punching bag -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

1998-06-08 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

I'm in total agreement with you, Joe, about Gambit being the best ep...it is, without a doubt the best head game we've seen. I've always wondered if Kessler was cancelled...we've been led to believe this, but we don't know for sure...maybe Maddie kept him around to further refine her already impressive psychological war chest...like her version of mental target practice... Melissa ps: Joe, there's still a little drool on your chin..... joesmoe@nowhere.com wrote: > Hello, > > Sorry, but without a doubt, "GAMBIT" is the best LFN episode I have > ever seen! Not just because it revolved around Maddy [which made it > even more special for me], but also because it had suspense, wit, and > surprises. I loved the battle of the minds between Maddy & the > Psyscho: We need MORE of that! > > Btw, didn't Maddy [Alberta Watson] look fabulous throughout the > episode??? In every outfit, in every which way <sigh> <sigh>...... > > Oh, Alberta, please marry me! > > --joe

1998-06-08 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (gabdolcader@yahoo.com)

I agree. This was the best LFN episode. Maddy happens to be my favorite character. This episode showed how smart she is. I loved that whole mind game between her and Kessler. We also got to see her vulnerable side. I hope LFN will do more episodes in the future which will focus more on her character. I really need to know how she got into Section! Gia -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

1998-06-08 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Wickddoll@my-dejanews.com)

In article <6lh5va$ccr$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, gabdolcader@yahoo.com wrote: > > I agree. This was the best LFN episode. Maddy happens to be my favorite > character. This episode showed how smart she is. I loved that whole mind > game between her and Kessler. We also got to see her vulnerable side. I > hope LFN will do more episodes in the future which will focus more on her > character. I really need to know how she got into Section! > > Gia > I'll agree that I'd like to see them delve deeper into Maddy's spooky psyche, but I wrote this ep off as a loser. Ya, Michael could pass as Maddy with a mask. Uh-huh, yeah. :-P Natalie, dodging JoeSmoe -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

1998-06-09 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

Wickddoll@my-dejanews.com wrote in message <6ljnef$vj0$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>... >In article <7F9f1.44$Lz3.6017151@nntptransit.lsan03.pbi.net>, > "Colin Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com> wrote: >> >> The death of her sister was her "button". Kessler found it and >> pushed it. >> >> We all have our own buttons. >> >> Colin >> >> > >That's one of my (many) problems with this ep; how did he know about that? >Maybe that was explained, but I missed it while yawning. They didn't explain it. Don't you like a little bit of mystery, Agent 99? :-) If Section can have its unexplained methods of knowing things, surely Kessler can. Colin

1998-06-09 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Kat <kathe001@email.msn.com>)

I never saw that movie either, and I can say - yet again - that I'm glad! (I'm the nightmare type...!) But even without seeing it, I've seen enough Hannibal Lecter impressions to get the idea. And after rolling tape on this one for a twice-over, how did I miss that eyeball thing???!! How horrifying! Still a newbie, this one isn't on my list of hat-trick-views. EEeuuuuw. Colin Whipple wrote in message <1E9f1.43$Lz3.6016787@nntptransit.lsan03.pbi.net>... > >I guess I am glad I never saw Silence of the Lambs, so I wasn't >spoiled. :-) > >Colin

1998-06-09 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (granvia@aol.com)

1998-06-09 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (paleoanth@aol.com)

1998-06-09 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (joesmoe@nowhere.com)

1998-06-09 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (jencchs@aol.com)

1998-06-09 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (clbcrb@aol.com)

>What a different side of Maddie -- a human being. But this was a >rather early episode from last season, no? Not so early. Ep #14 just after "Rescue" (which Madeline was also prominnent in) and immediately before "Obsessed". Also, someone said a luckwarm reception to this ep? Did we vote on this. I think the "Gambit" rocked. The teaser was chilling, the SOTW was without a doubt one of the best ever IMHO, the character lines were cohesive (after all Michael Loceff wrote this ep) and gave us a hint of threads that are being continuied even in season two, the tag was touching and left you wanting to know more. What was not to like? And I change my vote about which ep I would have a guy watch to bring him into the LFN fold....this one, instead of "War", for sure. Domino

1998-06-09 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

It may be that no one has ever pushed the sister button before, and that she didn't expect it...Knowledge is power, and having something on your nemesis gives you the edge, which has always been the case with Madeline...she's usually the one doing the exploiting and always asking the team if there are known psychological weaknesses....But, it also made her rise to the occasion and examine her weakness. After seeing NR from second season, (when she tells Nikita she'll be ready for her the next time she gets power hungry), the weakness factor came to mind. It's like the crack in the dam...she sees it and realizes the weak spot and goes about plugging the hole. She will never respond the same way when facing any future enemy. Melissa Paleoanth wrote: > > I think they jeopardized > >> Maddy's credibility with this one by letting "words" get to her so badly. > >> > >> SrSaima (what was up with Nikita's hairstyle in this one?) > > > >I felt the same way about Maddie, I have always thought of her as > >being alot stonger than that. I thought she would need more than > >"words" to effect her as well. > > > > > > >DJ > > That is true, but as we saw in PP, this sister thing has bothered her for > awhile. She wanted to see her mother, not really to make sure she made her > peace, but to ask about the repercussions of her sisters death. Obviously, > this is a tender subject with dear Madeline. I think it is kinda nice to see > she is vulnerable, at least a little. It makes her more human for me instead > of just some machine. I really liked this ep more the second time around. > > Paleoanth-handing a drool bucket to Joe

1998-06-09 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

As long as he doesn't hump your leg, you'll be okay, Buddy! But it's good to drool every now and again! Melissa joesmoe@nowhere.com wrote: > >n Mon, 08 Jun 1998 14:18:07 GMT, melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net> wrote: > >I'm in total agreement with you, Joe, about Gambit being the best ep...it > >is, without a doubt the best head game we've seen. I've always wondered > >if Kessler was cancelled...we've been led to believe this, but we don't > >know for sure...maybe Maddie kept him around to further refine her > >already impressive psychological war chest...like her version of mental > >target practice... > > > >Melissa > > > >ps: Joe, there's still a little drool on your chin..... > > > > yeah, I sort of left a trail around the house, now the dog is looking > at me funny ;-] > > ---joe

1998-06-09 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (writerrita@aol.com)

In article <357b5d4c.39813879@news-s01.ny.us.ibm.net>, joesmoe@nowhere.com writes: > >Btw, didn't Maddy [Alberta Watson] look fabulous throughout the >episode??? In every outfit, in every which way <sigh> <sigh>...... > >Oh, Alberta, please marry me! > >--joe ROTF!!! Someone give our Joe a bib, he's drooling. <G> Rita

1998-06-09 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Wickddoll@my-dejanews.com)

In article <1998060823194500.TAA26755@ladder01.news.aol.com>, rubyeuropa@aol.com (RubyEuropa) wrote: > > >IMNSHO. I thought it was weak in many ways, mostly because it's a lame > >ripoff<BR> > >of Silence of the Lambs.<BR> > > Really, Natalie? Why? Just because of that one scene when > he bit her jugular?I see that comparison, and the stillness of > character the bad dude (aiyee! forgot the character's name!) > displayed (similar to Hannibal), but other than that, I saw > no real similarities. > > Ruby > > Then you weren't paying attention. Hannibal Lecter did the same thing Gregor Kessler did... he played with your mind to lure you in and manipulate you; only Anthony Hopkins did it first and WAY better. I just thought Gambit was a pale imitation of a classic thriller. :-P Natalie, sticking to her anti-Gambit guns -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

1998-06-09 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Wickddoll@my-dejanews.com)

In article <357c8c14.2268505@news-s01.ny.us.ibm.net>, joesmoe@nowhere.com wrote: > > >On 08 Jun 1998 23:19:45 GMT, rubyeuropa@aol.com (RubyEuropa) wrote: > >>IMNSHO. I thought it was weak in many ways, mostly because it's a lame > >>ripoff<BR> > >>of Silence of the Lambs.<BR> > > > > > >Really, Natalie? Why? Just because of that one scene when > >he bit her jugular?I see that comparison, and the stillness of > >character the bad dude (aiyee! forgot the character's name!) > >displayed (similar to Hannibal), but other than that, I saw > >no real similarities. > > > > > >Ruby > > > > > > I agree with you Ruby....I wouldn't throw the ENTIRE episode out > because it was similar to SOTL. How many 100% original ideas do you > see in television or movies? ZERO.....Everything has been done > before, at one time or another, by a different writer, sitcom, movie, > etc........it's the spin that makes it different. > > ---joe > No... the point is, it was done BADLY. :-P Natalie, as stubborn as her Polish husband -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

RubyEuropa wrote in message <1998060823222300.TAA27100@ladder01.news.aol.com>... > >I liked it also because it wasn't solely about the interplay >between Nikita and Michael <gasp! <g>>. The storyline >itself took precedence, which was okay by me. Mind you, >I don't want that *all* the time, but nor do I want every >week's episode to center around Nikita wanting Michael >and Michael playing the Ice Maiden <g> Agree on all points. A little variety is nice. Colin

SrSaima wrote in message <1998060823433200.TAA25744@ladder03.news.aol.com>... >>I thought it was weak in many ways, mostly because it's a lame ripoff >>of Silence of the Lambs. > >I was gonna say the same thing. I kept expecting him to start doing that >sucking sound that Hannibal Lechter did when talking about liver and fava >beans. I guess I am glad I never saw Silence of the Lambs, so I wasn't spoiled. :-) Colin

DJ wrote in message <6lhucd$rs2@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>... > >I felt the same way about Maddie, I have always thought of her as >being alot stonger than that. I thought she would need more than >"words" to effect her as well. The death of her sister was her "button". Kessler found it and pushed it. We all have our owns buttons. Colin

1998-06-09 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Lursta@my-dejanews.com)

In article <7F9f1.44$Lz3.6017151@nntptransit.lsan03.pbi.net>, "Colin Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com> wrote: > > > DJ wrote in message <6lhucd$rs2@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>... > > > >I felt the same way about Maddie, I have always thought of her > as > >being alot stonger than that. I thought she would need more than > >"words" to effect her as well. > > The death of her sister was her "button". Kessler found it and > pushed it. > > We all have our owns buttons. > > Colin > > That's one of my (many) problems with this ep; how did he know about that? Maybe that was explained, but I missed it while yawning. :-P Natalie, pissing JoeSmoe off no end -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

1998-06-09 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Wickddoll@my-dejanews.com)

In article <6ljdef$hl7$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, Lursta@my-dejanews.com wrote: > > > > > > No... the point is, it was done BADLY. > > > have to agree - the whole epi was a bit lame, would Section really allow > Kessler to wander off, knowing the exact location of their base, with just one > tiny tracker stuck on him???? (which he found). Would the "master of disguise" > fall for M in drag?? When did K get the time to plant a convenient minefield. > A bite to the jugular!!! > And as for Maddie popping round for tea and a girlie chat? well, call me > cynical, but I don't buy it. > > Bernie > > > :-P > > > > Natalie, as stubborn as her Polish husband > > > > -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- > > http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading > > Yup.. WAY too many holes in this one. :-P Natalie, saying "Swiss cheese" -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

1998-06-10 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

And I think she's a terrific 42...it's nice to see women that have gone from sexy ingenues of 20 something to hot smoldering women in their 40's...she represents the agegroup well.... Melissa 44, dark hair and no wrinkles BrinaBT wrote: > In article <1998061000050600.UAA03411@ladder03.news.aol.com>, hondarill@aol.com > (HondaRill) writes: > > >>Maddy is clearly in her late forties, early fifties. > > Alberta Watson is 42. There was an interview posted to one of the lists a > couple of months ago. I would think the character of Maddy is around the same > age. I actually thought she was a little younger. She certainly doesn't look > older. > > Brina

1998-06-10 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (paleoanth@aol.com)

1998-06-10 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (jencchs@aol.com)

1998-06-10 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Beloved <ayo@cybergal.com>)

1998-06-10 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Wickddoll@hotmail.com)

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998 19:34:15 -0400, "Beloved" <ayo@cybergal.com> wrote: > > >>Alberta Watson is 42. > >And she looks EVERY bit of her age. > >Sorry > I was thinking the same thing, but even I didn't have the huevos to say it first. You now join me on JoeSmoe's Feces List :-D Natalie, 40, and looking it

1998-06-10 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Beloved <ayo@cybergal.com>)

That is going WAY off base. Who cares if she is really in her early forties and not her late forties/fifties like I assumed? Was that comment germaine to my posting about her performance in Gambit? No it wasn't. Anyway, whether she is 42 or 52, she is not a young woman. That is all I meant to say! HondaRill wrote in message <1998061000050600.UAA03411@ladder03.news.aol.com>... >>Maddy is clearly in her late forties, early fifties. > >Um, I think you may be a little off base here. My guess would be she is in her >late thirties/early forties. Are you a youngster? >Hey Joe, what do you think??

1998-06-10 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (granvia@aol.com)

God, Beloved, are you going to get spanked by Joe and Colin! >Alberta Watson is 42. >And she looks EVERY bit of her age. >Sorry G Handing them the paddle ==O

1998-06-10 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Wickddoll@my-dejanews.com)

In article <1998060922315400.SAA20829@ladder03.news.aol.com>, granvia@aol.com (Granvia) wrote: > > >:-P > > >Natalie, as stubborn as her Polish husband > > Ah, Polish! So there is where he gets his attribute! Now I see the link. > Uh-huh. > > ;-D > > Liar... nobody gets to see his Polish 'link' (more like one of those loops) except ME (and the doctor) ;-D Natalie, bragging again. -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

1998-06-10 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (hondarill@aol.com)

>Maddy is clearly in her late forties, early fifties. Um, I think you may be a little off base here. My guess would be she is in her late thirties/early forties. Are you a youngster? Hey Joe, what do you think??

1998-06-10 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (rubyeuropa@aol.com)

Ruby>>Then you weren't paying >attention. Hannibal Lecter did the same thing GregorKessler did... he played with your mind to lure you in and manipulate you;only Anthony Hopkins did it >first and WAY better. I certainly was paying attention (and could probably quote SOTL word for word <g>), to the episode and to any comparisons to SOTL. And Hopkins wasn't the first to portray such a character, though certainly his was one of the more brilliant ones! But I saw no line-by-line comparisons between the two that bothered me so much that it interfered with my enjoyment of the episode. (Unlike, say, one of the few episodes I saw of one of the Star Trek take-off shows, the one where they used Anne Rice's Lasher book for a storyline). Hey, is anyone else's posts coming out all strewn together? Or is it just AOL's stinky newsreader? Ruby, also sticking <g>

1998-06-10 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (joesmoe@nowhere.com)

On Tue, 09 Jun 1998 16:25:04 GMT, Wickddoll@my-dejanews.com wrote: >Yup.. WAY too many holes in this one. Not any that can't be filled with a different interpretation. >:-P > >Natalie, saying "Swiss cheese" You guys have way too many expectations. Keep it up, and eventually you will find nothing to like about the show, which is kind of where you ended up after season 2, right? There is just too much analyzing of every detail here.....instead of sitting back with an open mind and enjoying the series..... --joe [off the soap box now]

1998-06-10 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (clbcrb@aol.com)

>There is just too much analyzing of every detail here.....instead of sitting back with an open mind and enjoying the series..... > >--joe [off the soap box now] > I'm gonna have to agree with Joe here. I remeber the eps in detail ...and comment lots about them too. But I like rarely find anything to dislike about a show that I watch strictly for the entertainment I derive from it. Love the clothes, the music (for sure), the actors the writers...everything. Can't say the same for any other show I've watched on television in a long time. Domino

1998-06-10 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (clbcrb@aol.com)

>No to anyone's surprise, I"m sure, we agree <g> > >---joe > Wow....he agrees with me.<blush> Domino

1998-06-10 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

At least you only drooled...you could have choked and HORKED on her (thanks Wickie for such a wonderful word!)...she is a looker...good taste in women, Joe! Melissa toss you for the big chunks joesmoe@nowhere.com wrote: > >On Tue, 09 Jun 1998 04:09:06 GMT, melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net> wrote: > >As long as he doesn't hump your leg, you'll be okay, Buddy! But it's good to > >drool every now and again! > > > >Melissa > > > > I think the only other time I actually drooled [but not really], just > stared in awe......was at a dinner table in Manhattan. Gabriela > Sabatini was sitting at the next table over, and lord help me, she has > to be one of the top 3 most beautiful women in the world.....In > person, she is extraordinarily more attractive than on tv.....if > that's possible to believe......<sigh>.......that's about it > though....not too bad for a 29 year old. I guess I've learned to keep > my mouth closed by now :-]] > > --joe

In article <1998061000182600.UAA09313@ladder01.news.aol.com>, rubyeuropa@aol.com (RubyEuropa) wrote: > > Ruby>>Then you weren't paying > >attention. Hannibal Lecter did the same thing GregorKessler > did... he played with your mind to lure you in and manipulate > you;only Anthony Hopkins did it > >first and WAY better. Yeah? Well he was the first one I saw do it. > > I certainly was paying attention (and could probably quote SOTL > word for word <g>), to the episode and to any comparisons > to SOTL. And Hopkins wasn't the first to portray such a character, > though certainly his was one of the more brilliant ones! But I saw > no line-by-line comparisons between the two that bothered me > so much that it interfered with my enjoyment of the episode. > (Unlike, say, one of the few episodes I saw of one of the Star > Trek take-off shows, the one where they used Anne Rice's > Lasher book for a storyline). Uh-huh but at least ST does CLASSY ripoffs. This LFN one bit the big hairy one. > > Hey, is anyone else's posts coming out all strewn together? > Or is it just AOL's stinky newsreader? > > Ruby, also sticking <g> > > It's AOHell. :-D Natalie, always up for a fight -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

1998-06-10 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Wickddoll@my-dejanews.com)

In article <357de335.90122112@news-s01.ny.us.ibm.net>, joesmoe@nowhere.com wrote: > > >On Tue, 09 Jun 1998 13:30:55 GMT, Lursta@my-dejanews.com wrote: > >> No... the point is, it was done BADLY. > >> > >have to agree - the whole epi was a bit lame, would Section really allow > >Kessler to wander off, knowing the exact location of their base, with just one > >tiny tracker stuck on him???? (which he found). > > Yeah, it's called setting him up. And they probably anticipated he > would call to play mind games with Maddy - I guessed that. It was > obvious from the instances of eye-contact with her that this was going > to be a chess game. > > >Would the "master of disguise" > >fall for M in drag?? > > No better trick then to take someone's strength and use it against > them. I"m sure Kessler thought disguises were LAST on section's list, > so reversing the role made it unexpected. > > >When did K get the time to plant a convenient minefield. > > We don't know what he instructed the other guy [his temporary > assistant] to do. I assumed the minefield had been planted a long > time ago for anyone poking around his underground hideout. > > >A bite to the jugular!!! > > Yeah, well his hands and legs were all tied up. > > >And as for Maddie popping round for tea and a girlie chat? well, call me > >cynical, but I don't buy it. > > Last I remember, Maddy is still "human", and on the very rare > occasion, she shows it...... > > ---joe > > Sorry, Joe, but none of those theories of yours hold water. I think we should agree to disagree on this one. :-P Natalie, throwing in Joe's drool towel -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

1998-06-10 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Wickddoll@my-dejanews.com)

In article <357de50f.90596997@news-s01.ny.us.ibm.net>, joesmoe@nowhere.com wrote: > > On Tue, 09 Jun 1998 16:25:04 GMT, Wickddoll@my-dejanews.com wrote: > >Yup.. WAY too many holes in this one. > > Not any that can't be filled with a different interpretation. > > >:-P > > > >Natalie, saying "Swiss cheese" > > You guys have way too many expectations. Keep it up, and eventually > you will find nothing to like about the show, which is kind of where > you ended up after season 2, right? There is just too much > analyzing of every detail here.....instead of sitting back with an > open mind and enjoying the series..... > > --joe [off the soap box now] > > No, no my pet. I love both seasons. I've only had compaints about this one and Darkness Visible. And besides, picking the eps apart is FUN. :-D Natalie, in it for the obsession of it all -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

1998-06-10 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (brinabt@aol.com)

1998-06-11 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (joesmoe@nowhere.com)

1998-06-11 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Wickddoll@hotmail.com)

On 11 Jun 1998 00:17:13 GMT, rubyeuropa@aol.com (RubyEuropa) wrote: >>Uh-huh but at least ST does CLASSY ripoffs. > >This one wasn't remotely classy <g> It reeked of Lasher. >The only thing changed were the names, basically. I'm surprised >Ms. Rice didn't go after them. > > Are you talking about the Scottish ghost ep? If so, I agree - one of the few ST lamers. :-P Natalie, admitting ST ain't perfect

1998-06-11 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Wickddoll@hotmail.com)

On Thu, 11 Jun 1998 00:41:20 GMT, joesmoe@nowhere.com wrote: >>On Wed, 10 Jun 1998 11:14:26 GMT, Wickddoll@my-dejanews.com wrote: >>No, no my pet. I love both seasons. I've only had compaints about this one >>and Darkness Visible. And besides, picking the eps apart is FUN. >> >>:-D > >My pet? That's different. I would prefer another name <s>. I didn't >think you loved both seasons, or maybe I was mistaken in remembering >you as the one that was ready to abandon LFN after season 2? Or was >that another poster? [sorry I can't remember]. As for picking the eps >apart being FUN, well I have other ideas of fun ;-] NOOOOO, I think that was Denise (Dentav)? > >>Natalie, in it for the obsession of it all > >Me too. > >---joe > > > See... we're more alike than you think. Are ya scared? You should be. :-D Natalie, muhahahaing

1998-06-11 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Wickddoll@hotmail.com)

On Thu, 11 Jun 1998 00:43:20 GMT, joesmoe@nowhere.com wrote: >>On Wed, 10 Jun 1998 23:39:57 GMT, Wickddoll@hotmail.com (Wickddoll) wrote: >>On Wed, 10 Jun 1998 19:34:15 -0400, "Beloved" <ayo@cybergal.com> >>wrote: >> >>> >>> >>>>Alberta Watson is 42. >>> >>>And she looks EVERY bit of her age. >>> >>>Sorry >>> >> >>I was thinking the same thing, but even I didn't have the huevos to >>say it first. You now join me on JoeSmoe's Feces List >> >>:-D > >No, no....I don't care about her age.....I'll marry her if she were >90!....no prob, and no one is on my sh*t list...... > >>Natalie, 40, and looking it > >29, look 27, --- ok, have to rub it in;-]]] > > >---joe > > You young twerp! LOL! :-D Natalie, reaching for her cane

1998-06-11 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (jencchs@aol.com)

1998-06-11 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (granvia@aol.com)

I don't believe you both, passing up a chance to impress Madeline! I guess the two of you should be ==Oed instead. Okay, ====> this way to the White Room boys . . . Don't dawdle . . . Madeline doesn't like to be kept waiting! >Not by me. I am glad that Madeline is that young. :-) >Colin >Oh, I don't care about her age, not at all........it doesn't change >anything for me....;-] >---joe >On 10 Jun 1998 23:37:28 GMT, granvia@aol.com (Granvia) wrote: > >God, Beloved, are you going to get spanked by Joe and Colin! > > >>Alberta Watson is 42. > >>And she looks EVERY bit of her age. > >>Sorry > >G >Handing them the paddle ==O

1998-06-11 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

Colin: You're my MAN! Melissa 44 and there's so much more PS: Maddie would look younger were it not for the very dark eyeliner they use on her... Colin Whipple wrote: > She looks pretty young to me. > > Colin > Age 50 > > Beloved wrote in message <357f18b8.0@news4.his.com>... > >That is going WAY off base. Who cares if she is > >really in her early forties and not her late forties/fifties > like I assumed? > > > >Was that comment germaine to my posting about her performance in > Gambit? > >No it wasn't. > > > >Anyway, whether she is 42 or 52, she is not a young woman. That > is all I > >meant to say! > >

1998-06-11 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

Granvia wrote in message <1998061101214500.VAA22857@ladder03.news.aol.com>... >I don't believe you both, passing up a chance to impress Madeline! I don't think you understand Madeline properly. Flattery is less usefull than honesty. Colin > >I guess the two of you should be ==Oed instead. > >Okay, ====> this way to the White Room boys . . . Don't dawdle . . . Madeline >doesn't like to be kept waiting! > > >>Not by me. I am glad that Madeline is that young. :-) >>Colin > >>Oh, I don't care about her age, not at all........it doesn't change >>anything for me....;-] >>---joe

We're like fine wine....... Colin melpor wrote in message <357F41A5.C86A9D80@bellsouth.net>... >Colin: > >You're my MAN! > >Melissa >44 and there's so much more > >PS: Maddie would look younger were it not for the very dark eyeliner >they use on her... > >Colin Whipple wrote: > >> She looks pretty young to me. >> >> Colin >> Age 50

I like to think I'm at least a step up from Ripple....<G> Melissa moving up from screw cap to cork screw Colin Whipple wrote: > We're like fine wine....... > > Colin > > melpor wrote in message <357F41A5.C86A9D80@bellsouth.net>... > >Colin: > > > >You're my MAN! > > > >Melissa > >44 and there's so much more > > > >PS: Maddie would look younger were it not for the very dark > eyeliner > >they use on her... > > > >Colin Whipple wrote: > > > >> She looks pretty young to me. > >> > >> Colin > >> Age 50

1998-06-11 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Beloved <ayo@cybergal.com>)

Mature women are the best kind. Colin Beloved wrote in message <357fb164.0@news4.his.com>... > >Colin Whipple wrote in message ... >>She looks pretty young to me. >> >>Colin >>Age 50 >> > >She does not have a foot in the grave but she is a mature woman. > >Beloved >Age 25

4 or 5 steps up, it looks like to me. :-) Colin melpor wrote in message <357F5D02.C077B568@bellsouth.net>... >I like to think I'm at least a step up from Ripple....<G> > >Melissa >moving up from screw cap to cork screw > >Colin Whipple wrote: > >> We're like fine wine....... >> >> Colin

Not by me. I am glad that Madeline is that young. :-) Colin Granvia wrote in message <1998061023372900.TAA09088@ladder03.news.aol.com>... > >God, Beloved, are you going to get spanked by Joe and Colin! > > >>Alberta Watson is 42. > >>And she looks EVERY bit of her age. > >>Sorry > >G >Handing them the paddle ==O

1998-06-11 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (rubyeuropa@aol.com)

1998-06-12 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (rubyeuropa@aol.com)

1998-06-12 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Wickddoll@hotmail.com)

On 12 Jun 1998 00:07:05 GMT, rubyeuropa@aol.com (RubyEuropa) wrote: >>Are you talking about the Scottish ghost ep? If so, I agree - one >of<BR> >>the few ST lamers.<BR> > >Indeed I am. I caught the show by accident, and then watched it because I >couldn't believe the similarity. And was equally surprised at the end when no >credit was given... I remember seeing a post somewhere (probably in the Anne >Rice NG) months after the airing that the ST show (I think it was the Next >Generation series?) said it hadn't borrowed from her storyline and wasn't aware >of the book in the first place. Yeah, right. <unladylike snort> > > >Ruby > > > *sigh*, yes it was TNG... I'm so sorry you were subjected to one of the absolute WORST ST eps of all time. :-P Natalie, not even trying to defend that one.

1998-06-12 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (srsaima@aol.com)

1998-06-12 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (joesmoe@nowhere.com)

1998-06-12 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

It's her decision, Joe. I don't think she is into cradle-robbing. :-) Colin joesmoe@nowhere.com wrote in message <35809859.4699584@news-s01.ny.us.ibm.net>... >>On Thu, 11 Jun 1998 17:17:34 -0700, "Colin Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com> wrote: >>Mature women are the best kind. >> >>Colin > >No argument from the 29 yr old.......but I will NOT share her with you >Colin....Alberta W. is all mine <g>.... > >--joe >

1998-06-12 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (paleoanth@aol.com)

>It's her decision, Joe. > >I don't think she is into cradle-robbing. :-) > >Colin > >joesmoe@nowhere.com wrote in message ><35809859.4699584@news-s01.ny.us.ibm.net>... >>>On Thu, 11 Jun 1998 17:17:34 -0700, "Colin Whipple" ><colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com> wrote: >>>Mature women are the best kind. >>> >>>Colin >> >>No argument from the 29 yr old.......but I will NOT share her >with you >>Colin....Alberta W. is all mine <g>.... >> >>--joe Boys boys, don't make me seperate you! LOL If there is enough of RD to satisy all these women-then surely Alberta can handle both of you! YOu guys are cracking me up!! Paleoanth

1998-06-12 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

Only on holidays and high holy days...we have to save the good stuff for special occasions.... Melissa who remembers when Roma wine was the good stuff cuz it was 99 cents vs 79 cents for Ripple SrSaima wrote: > >I like to think I'm at least a step up from Ripple....<G> > > > >Melissa > >moving up from screw cap to cork screw > > > > > > Darn, I thought all us 40 somethings were gonna share a bottle of MD 20/20 (The > Mad Dog). > > SrSaima (42 and loving every second of it)

1998-06-12 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

Is that me and Colin? Or Colin and Joe? I wear better shoes than that!!! Melissa I swear it's the eyeliner!!! SrSaima wrote: > >>Alberta Watson is 42. > >> > >>>And she looks EVERY bit of her age. > >> > > Geez, I thought she was older than that. I am 42 and I definately think she > looks older than me! In a sophisticated way, that is. > > SrSaima (backing away slowly from the Torture Twins)

Paleoanth wrote in message <1998061203115800.XAA12533@ladder03.news.aol.com>... > >Boys boys, don't make me seperate you! LOL If there is enough of RD to satisy >all these women-then surely Alberta can handle both of you! YOu guys are >cracking me up!! > >Paleoanth I think she could handle two of a young kid like Joe, but a real man....... Colin "This is getting to be fun...." (Duncan MacLeod, "The Ransom of Richard Redstone")

Variety is the spice of life, Colin...it's like having an appetizer before the main course....No need for Alberta to choose... Melissa "Give yourself over to absolute pleasure..." RHPS Colin Whipple wrote: > Paleoanth wrote in message > <1998061203115800.XAA12533@ladder03.news.aol.com>... > > > >Boys boys, don't make me seperate you! LOL If there is enough of > RD to satisy > >all these women-then surely Alberta can handle both of you! YOu > guys are > >cracking me up!! > > > >Paleoanth > > I think she could handle two of a young kid like Joe, but a real > man....... > > Colin > "This is getting to be fun...." (Duncan MacLeod, "The Ransom of > Richard Redstone")

1998-06-12 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

You are right. Joe is the appetizer. I am the main course. :-) Colin melpor wrote in message <3580A426.F6C77EF5@bellsouth.net>... >Variety is the spice of life, Colin...it's like having an appetizer >before the main course....No need for Alberta to choose... > >Melissa >"Give yourself over to absolute pleasure..." RHPS > >Colin Whipple wrote: > >> Paleoanth wrote in message >> <1998061203115800.XAA12533@ladder03.news.aol.com>... >> > >> >Boys boys, don't make me seperate you! LOL If there is enough of >> RD to satisy >> >all these women-then surely Alberta can handle both of you! YOu >> guys are >> >cracking me up!! >> > >> >Paleoanth >> >> I think she could handle two of a young kid like Joe, but a real >> man....... >> >> Colin >> "This is getting to be fun...." (Duncan MacLeod, "The Ransom of >> Richard Redstone") > > >

1998-06-12 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (granvia@aol.com)

Hey guys, I agree with Paleoanth that Madeline can satisfy both. There is a new ep coming up < I hope it was from an ep - it was in an LFN site > that should make both of you salivate. I saw a pic of Alberta in bed, in a bra, whose strap is being pulled down by a man -- not Operations, a younger man. So . . . no need to fight, just draw straws as to who will be first. G ;-D >It's her decision, Joe. > >I don't think she is into cradle-robbing. :-) > >Colin > > >No argument from the 29 yr old.......but I will NOT share her with you >Colin....Alberta W. is all mine <g>.... > >--joe

Since Joe is the appetizer, he can go first. :-) Colin (Feeling very magnanimous) Granvia wrote in message <1998061203415200.XAA16421@ladder03.news.aol.com>... >Hey guys, I agree with Paleoanth that Madeline can satisfy both. There is a new >ep coming up < I hope it was from an ep - it was in an LFN site > that should >make both of you salivate. I saw a pic of Alberta in bed, in a bra, whose strap >is being pulled down by a man -- not Operations, a younger man. > >So . . . no need to fight, just draw straws as to who will be first. > >G ;-D > > > >>It's her decision, Joe. >> >>I don't think she is into cradle-robbing. :-) >> >>Colin >> >> >>No argument from the 29 yr old.......but I will NOT share her >with you >>Colin....Alberta W. is all mine <g>.... >> >>--joe

There IS a certain grace in age... Melissa aging gracefully Colin Whipple wrote: > Since Joe is the appetizer, he can go first. :-) > > Colin > (Feeling very magnanimous) > > Granvia wrote in message > <1998061203415200.XAA16421@ladder03.news.aol.com>... > >Hey guys, I agree with Paleoanth that Madeline can satisfy both. > There is a new > >ep coming up < I hope it was from an ep - it was in an LFN site > > that should > >make both of you salivate. I saw a pic of Alberta in bed, in a > bra, whose strap > >is being pulled down by a man -- not Operations, a younger man. > > > >So . . . no need to fight, just draw straws as to who will be > first. > > > >G ;-D > > > > > > > >>It's her decision, Joe. > >> > >>I don't think she is into cradle-robbing. :-) > >> > >>Colin > >> > >> > >>No argument from the 29 yr old.......but I will NOT share her > >with you > >>Colin....Alberta W. is all mine <g>.... > >> > >>--joe

1998-06-13 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (joesmoe@nowhere.com)

>On 13 Jun 1998 03:18:12 GMT, writerrita@aol.com (WriterRita) wrote: >In article <6lps7k$qt1$1@nnrp3.snfc21.pbi.net>, "Colin Whipple" ><colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com> writes: > >> >>Mature women are the best kind. >> >>Colin > >Ah, Colin. I always knew you were a man of great discernment. <g> >Rita Yes, Colin and I agree on this.........obviously from our posts.... -joe

1998-06-13 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (joesmoe@nowhere.com)

>On 12 Jun 1998 03:11:58 GMT, paleoanth@aol.com (Paleoanth) wrote: >Boys boys, don't make me seperate you! LOL If there is enough of RD to satisy >all these women-then surely Alberta can handle both of you! YOu guys are >cracking me up!! > >Paleoanth <GGG> I just refuse to share. I can & will be her everything.......she doesn't need Colin, and I don't have the time to push him around in that wheelchair! <BG> ----joe

1998-06-13 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (joesmoe@nowhere.com)

>On Fri, 12 Jun 1998 03:43:22 GMT, "Colin Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com> wrote: >Since Joe is the appetizer, he can go first. :-) I guess I should feel honored. Btw, she won't need the main course, Alberta as decided to satisfy her hunger on appetizers tonight <BG>... --joe

1998-06-13 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (joesmoe@nowhere.com)

>On Fri, 12 Jun 1998 03:56:40 GMT, melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net> wrote: >There IS a certain grace in age... > >Melissa >aging gracefully I have always been attracted to older women ;-].....I better you are beautiful! ---joe

1998-06-13 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (joesmoe@nowhere.com)

>On 12 Jun 1998 03:41:52 GMT, granvia@aol.com (Granvia) wrote: >Hey guys, I agree with Paleoanth that Madeline can satisfy both. There is a new >ep coming up < I hope it was from an ep - it was in an LFN site > that should >make both of you salivate. I saw a pic of Alberta in bed, in a bra, whose strap >is being pulled down by a man -- not Operations, a younger man. Are you serious???? This week? Next week? Don't tell Colin, you will give him a heart attack at his age....... On second thought, do tell him.....that removes the competition, ["if there ever was one", joe mumbles under his breath]. ---joe >So . . . no need to fight, just draw straws as to who will be first. > >G ;-D

1998-06-13 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (pixiscribe@aol.com)

I wonder if Madeline and Sarah were acting like Colin and Joe before the incident on the stairs. <G>

1998-06-13 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

joesmoe@nowhere.com wrote in message <35821af4.103685519@news-s01.ny.us.ibm.net>... >>On Fri, 12 Jun 1998 03:30:24 GMT, "Colin Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com> wrote: >>>Paleoanth >> >>I think she could handle two of a young kid like Joe, but a real >>man....... >> >>Colin >>"This is getting to be fun...." (Duncan MacLeod, "The Ransom of >>Richard Redstone") > >Don't get me started......the only thing that the supposedly "real" >man brings to the table is that grecian formula, ben gay, and maybe a >chessboard.<evil grin>....<all meant in fun, Colin> ;-]]] All it takes to get me going in the morning 400 mg. of Ibuprofen.

1998-06-13 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

<Blush> Oh Joe...you do go on, now.... But it's nice to know there are exceptional men like you out there...men of your decade seem to get lumped as twentysomething headbangin' slackers, which is not the case most times. I know several guys in their mid-twenties who are so much fun to hang with and go to concerts with...I learn a lot from them all the time. Maddie would be lucky to to spend time with you and Colin...I know I know...you're not into sharing, but maybe she would be...and I bet you wouldn't know you were sharing once the romancing began <wink wink> Melissa equal opportunity kind of woman joesmoe@nowhere.com wrote: > >On Fri, 12 Jun 1998 03:56:40 GMT, melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net> wrote: > >There IS a certain grace in age... > > > >Melissa > >aging gracefully > > I have always been attracted to older women ;-].....I better you are > beautiful! > > ---joe

1998-06-13 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (joesmoe@nowhere.com)

1998-06-13 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (granvia@aol.com)

Colin, If you have read all the posts preceeding mine, you should be grinning from ear to ear. The coast is clear; no more competition. I think Joe and Melissa are a couple now.

Granvia wrote in message <1998061315275800.LAA00797@ladder03.news.aol.com>... >Colin, > >If you have read all the posts preceeding mine, you should be grinning from ear >to ear. The coast is clear; no more competition. > >I think Joe and Melissa are a couple now. What?! Joe is trying to steal Melissa from me? Wait a minute!! Colin (What is that monogamy thing you are mumbling about)

1998-06-13 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (hondarill@aol.com)

HondaRill wrote in message > >Hey, I didn't write this!! I was responding to the person who wrote this, that >Maddy was in her late 30's early 40's!! And I've seen the posts that she is >42, which fits and she looks FABULOUS. Sorry about this, but after seeing 3 >people misquote me, I had to respond. > >Whew! > >Rhonda, feeling a little put upon OK, Joe, the Rhonda cancellation is off. :-) Colin (Feeling very magnanimous)

1998-06-13 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

1998-06-13 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

If I were only so lucky!!!! I know deep down that Joe belongs to Maddie!!! Melissa twenty's plenty but fifty's nifty Granvia wrote: > Colin, > > If you have read all the posts preceeding mine, you should be grinning from ear > to ear. The coast is clear; no more competition. > > I think Joe and Melissa are a couple now.

Can't I have both? <VBGETE>I've read all my adult life that this is the peak of everything...why set limits here? Besides, around 11:00 tomorrow night, there will be no question at all what (and who) Joe and Colin are thinking about...Maddie, you lucky woman.... Melissa stir crazy in Chapel Hill Colin Whipple wrote: > Granvia wrote in message > <1998061315275800.LAA00797@ladder03.news.aol.com>... > >Colin, > > > >If you have read all the posts preceeding mine, you should be > grinning from ear > >to ear. The coast is clear; no more competition. > > > >I think Joe and Melissa are a couple now. > > What?! Joe is trying to steal Melissa from me? Wait a minute!! > > Colin > (What is that monogamy thing you are mumbling about)

1998-06-13 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (srsaima@aol.com)

1998-06-13 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Wickddoll@hotmail.com)

On 13 Jun 1998 17:57:11 GMT, srsaima@aol.com (SrSaima) wrote: >>Are you Peta Wilson's #1 fan? MTV's newest show "FANatic" gives devoted fans >>the chance to meet and interview their favorite celebrity. > >Uh, you would think that MTV could hire someone to do promos that has an >inkling of an idea that SPAM gets canned (pun purely intentional). > >SrSaima (who never could stand spam even when she use to eat pork) MTV has been clueless ever since the old VeeJays left. :-D Natalie, still pining for J.J., Alan, Nina, Martha and the guy with the curly black hair whose name escapes me at the moment.

HondaRill wrote in message <1998061318315500.OAA19010@ladder03.news.aol.com>... >>OK, Joe, the Rhonda cancellation is off. :-) >> >>Colin >>(Feeling very magnanimous) >> >> > >Thank you Colin, I feel MUCH better now. I was starting to get a little >nervous!! :-) > >Rhonda Uh, we have the slight problem. The operative with the Cancel assignment went on Mandatory Refusal, and, well.... Let me see if I can find Nikita, no, she is on a 36 hour pass, well, I am sure we find a way to stop the operative. Don't worry about a thing. Colin (Feeling FAIRLY sure this thing will be under control)

1998-06-13 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (jencchs@aol.com)

JEN CCHS wrote in message <1998061319361000.PAA25567@ladder03.news.aol.com>... >> >>>On Fri, 12 Jun 1998 03:36:38 GMT, "Colin Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com> >>wrote: >>>You are right. Joe is the appetizer. I am the main course. :-) >>> >>>Colin >>> >> >>Yes, but some women prefer to munch on appetizers, ALL DAY LONG, >>passing up on the overfilling main course.........<G> >> >>--joe > >Oh My!!! <<Covering my INNOCENT(Sp??) Eyes!!>> Yeah, Joe. Let's keep this PG-13. :-) Colin

JEN CCHS wrote in message <1998061321005100.RAA08400@ladder01.news.aol.com>... >>From: "Colin Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com> >>Yeah, Joe. Let's keep this PG-13. :-) >> >>Colin > >Hey!!! I'm NOT that Young!!!! : ) I may only be 18......but I've heard >things from Friends that would make your Head Spin!! : ) Ok. Back to "R" rated. :-) Colin (Whose head spins easily, after several months of Natalie - hehe)

On Sat, 13 Jun 1998 21:10:06 GMT, "Colin Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com> wrote: > >JEN CCHS wrote in message ><1998061321005100.RAA08400@ladder01.news.aol.com>... >>>From: "Colin Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com> >>>Yeah, Joe. Let's keep this PG-13. :-) >>> >>>Colin >> >>Hey!!! I'm NOT that Young!!!! : ) I may only be 18......but >I've heard >>things from Friends that would make your Head Spin!! : ) > > >Ok. Back to "R" rated. :-) > >Colin >(Whose head spins easily, after several months of Natalie - hehe) > > > HEY! Don't drag ME into this debauchery! I don't corrupt innocents... I keep the professionals up to speed. ;-D :-D Natalie, polishing her horns... er HALO

Wickddoll wrote in message <3582ecfd.587119@news.turbont.net>... >>Ok. Back to "R" rated. :-) >> >>Colin >>(Whose head spins easily, after several months of Natalie - hehe) >HEY! Don't drag ME into this debauchery! I don't corrupt >innocents... I keep the professionals up to speed. ;-D > >:-D > >Natalie, polishing her horns... er HALO Oh, I was talking about the other Natalie. You know, the aggressive, talkative one. :-) Colin

On Sat, 13 Jun 1998 21:58:38 GMT, "Colin Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com> wrote: > >Wickddoll wrote in message <3582ecfd.587119@news.turbont.net>... >>>Ok. Back to "R" rated. :-) >>> >>>Colin >>>(Whose head spins easily, after several months of Natalie - >hehe) > >>HEY! Don't drag ME into this debauchery! I don't corrupt >>innocents... I keep the professionals up to speed. ;-D >> >>:-D >> >>Natalie, polishing her horns... er HALO > >Oh, I was talking about the other Natalie. You know, the >aggressive, talkative one. :-) > >Colin > > > Oh... HER. hehehe Natalie, still pleading innocent

1998-06-13 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (writerrita@aol.com)

1998-06-14 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (srsaima@aol.com)

1998-06-14 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com)

On 14 Jun 1998 20:13:01 GMT, srsaima@aol.com (SrSaima) wrote: >>You are right. Joe is the appetizer. I am the main course. :-) >>>> >>>>Colin >>>> >>> >>>Yes, but some women prefer to munch on appetizers, ALL DAY LONG, >>>passing up on the overfilling main course.........<G> > >Hey Nat-- > >Can you check these guys to see if they have overdosed on Viagra? > >SrSaima (I am Ops of Borg. Cancellation resistance is futile.) Well, Joe is young enough to not need Viagra, (guys that age don't know what they're doing, but can do it a LONNNNG time). Colin, on the other hand... GIMME THAT BOTTLE, dammit! :-D Natalie, intervening

1998-06-14 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

SrSaima wrote in message <1998061420160300.QAA02418@ladder01.news.aol.com>... >>Oh, I was talking about the other Natalie. You know, the >>aggressive, talkative one. :-) >> >> > >Like the one who says I am Natalie of Borg. Hail Madelines are futile? Yeah, that's the one. :-) Colin > >SrSaima (yeah, my resistance to borg jokes is futile---blame the first person >who started this)

1998-06-14 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (joesmoe@nowhere.com)

joesmoe@nowhere.com wrote in message <35843c85.19677988@news-s01.ny.us.ibm.net>... >>On Sun, 14 Jun 1998 18:00:55 GMT, "Colin Whipple" <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com> wrote: >>Sorry, I am a little busy for that. Madeline is here, consoling >>me for the injury Joe inflicted when he pushed me down that >>stairs. >>Her consolation skills are exceptional. :-) >> >>She is also muttering something about "macho kids", "Joe", and >>"cancellation". >> >>Colin >>(A bit distracted at the moment) > >Oh Colin, this is the end for you. After a thorough review of all the >messages here, section one recruited me for a special assignment. > >During a 24hr private briefing with Madeline, [1hr briefing, 23 hrs >for your imagination], it was decided that your delusions were >getting out of hand. Ops concluded that if the planned push down the >stairs didn't kill you.....Maddy would step into the pretense of >consoling you as she provided medical support. But, in actuality, she >has injected you with a *deadly* peritoneal miasma....... Hmmm. So that is what she told you, huh? I would be worried about that debriefing session. :-) Colin > >you should be dead in 24 hrs.....goodbye Colin <sorry, bud>... > >---joe [awaiting the return of Maddy for a subsequent 24hr de-briefing ><ggggg>]

1998-06-14 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (vwb79@aol.com)

>>Hey, is anyone else's posts coming out all strewn together?<BR> >>Or is it just AOL's stinky newsreader?<BR> >><BR> Mine come out looking bad as well. Thought I just didn't know how to type! <br> Jo Jo

1998-06-14 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (joesmoe@nowhere.com)

>On 13 Jun 1998 19:36:10 GMT, jencchs@aol.com (JEN CCHS) wrote: >>Yes, but some women prefer to munch on appetizers, ALL DAY LONG, >>passing up on the overfilling main course.........<G> >> >>--joe > >Oh My!!! <<Covering my INNOCENT(Sp??) Eyes!!>> > > >Jen Jen, are we rated NC-17 yet???<G> --joe

1998-06-14 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (joesmoe@nowhere.com)

>On 13 Jun 1998 06:54:57 GMT, pixiscribe@aol.com (PixiScribe) wrote: >I wonder if Madeline and Sarah were acting like Colin and Joe before the >incident on the stairs. <G> Yup, and I pushed Colin down the stairs for the Alberta Watson doll. He didn't die, unfortunately, but he does suffer from delusions of being a "real man"...<BG> ---joe

1998-06-14 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (joesmoe@nowhere.com)

1998-06-14 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (joesmoe@nowhere.com)

>On Sat, 13 Jun 1998 17:26:40 GMT, melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net> wrote: >If I were only so lucky!!!! I know deep down that Joe belongs to Maddie!!! <blush>....yes, in my heart, I do....Maddy/Alberta.....since I want the real woman, Alberta is more appropriate <G>. >Melissa >twenty's plenty but fifty's nifty <hehehehe>......cute! ---joe >Granvia wrote: > >> Colin, >> >> If you have read all the posts preceeding mine, you should be grinning from ear >> to ear. The coast is clear; no more competition. >> >> I think Joe and Melissa are a couple now. > > >

1998-06-14 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (melpor <melpor@bellsouth.net>)

1998-06-14 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (granvia@aol.com)

Oh, God, triple LOL!! Joe, your post gave me the second biggest laugh - after the uppety hair bit. Come'n, Colin, you *have* to top Joe! After the horrible rain we had here in Mass. yesterday, I need to laugh more. LOL >Yup, and I pushed Colin down the stairs for the Alberta Watson doll. >He didn't die, unfortunately, but he does suffer from delusions of >being a "real man"...<BG> >---joe

Granvia wrote in message <1998061417340000.NAA10843@ladder03.news.aol.com>... >Oh, God, triple LOL!! > >Joe, your post gave me the second biggest laugh - after the uppety hair bit. > >Come'n, Colin, you *have* to top Joe! After the horrible rain we had here in >Mass. yesterday, I need to laugh more. Sorry, I am a little busy for that. Madeline is here, consoling me for the injury Joe inflicted when he pushed me down that stairs. Her consolation skills are exceptional. :-) She is also muttering something about "macho kids", "Joe", and "cancellation". Colin (A bit distracted at the moment) >LOL > >>Yup, and I pushed Colin down the stairs for the Alberta Watson doll. >>He didn't die, unfortunately, but he does suffer from delusions of >>being a "real man"...<BG> > >>---joe

1998-06-14 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (pixiscribe@aol.com)

It's AOL, mine string together all the @#*! time. Wendy >Hey, is anyone else's posts coming out all strewn together?<BR> >Or is it just AOL's stinky newsreader?<BR> ><BR> >Ruby, also sticking

1998-06-15 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (jencchs@aol.com)

1998-06-15 00:00:00 - Re: GAMBIT: The Best LFN Episode Yet! - (writerrita@aol.com)

In article <35821c30.104001536@news-s01.ny.us.ibm.net>, joesmoe@nowhere.com writes: >Yes, Colin and I agree on this.........obviously from our posts.... Gee, two men with good taste at the same place. My cup runneth over. <g> Rita