FLM films - My Webpage

2000-02-22 00:00:00 - What the show needs? - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@libertybay.com>)

I would like to see a continuing villain (other than Operations and Madeline), who would sometimes win and sometimes lose. That would bring some suspense back to show. Colin

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: What the show needs? - (Suzita <sugeo@earthlink.net>)

I agree, Colin. And I would LOVE it if that villian was a WOMAN! We haven't seen any of those. And just think about the possibilities with Madeline *knowing* what would motivate the villain, and Operations *thinking* he knows what would motivate her...... Suzita Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@libertybay.com> wrote in message news:sb5r0bu2r2a105@news.supernews.com... > I would like to see a continuing villain (other than Operations and > Madeline), who would sometimes win and sometimes lose. > > That would bring some suspense back to show. > > Colin > > >

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: What the show needs? - (Gail <traveler@javanet.com>)

ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Suzita wrote in message <1nIs4.3869$2E1.75984@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>... >I agree, Colin. And I would LOVE it if that villian was a WOMAN! We haven't >seen any of those. And just think about the possibilities with Madeline >*knowing* what would motivate the villain, and Operations *thinking* he >knows what would motivate her...... > >Suzita > >Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@libertybay.com> wrote in message >news:sb5r0bu2r2a105@news.supernews.com... >> I would like to see a continuing villain (other than Operations and >> Madeline), who would sometimes win and sometimes lose. >> >> That would bring some suspense back to show. >> >> Colin >> >> >> > >

o-o-o-o-o-o-o- Colin Whipple wrote in message ... >I would like to see a continuing villain (other than Operations and >Madeline), who would sometimes win and sometimes lose. > >That would bring some suspense back to show. > >Colin > > >

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: What the show needs? - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

A woman being the continuing SOTW sounds great to me, as long as they focus on her being mostly smart, rather than sexy. Colin "Suzita" <sugeo@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:1nIs4.3869$2E1.75984@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net... > I agree, Colin. And I would LOVE it if that villian was a WOMAN! We haven't > seen any of those. And just think about the possibilities with Madeline > *knowing* what would motivate the villain, and Operations *thinking* he > knows what would motivate her...... > > Suzita > > Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@libertybay.com> wrote in message > news:sb5r0bu2r2a105@news.supernews.com... > > I would like to see a continuing villain (other than Operations and > > Madeline), who would sometimes win and sometimes lose. > > > > That would bring some suspense back to show. > > > > Colin > > > > > > > >

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: What the show needs? - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

I would prefer it be something/someone from outside. We have too much of the internal stuff. Maybe Nikita's father could turn up? A DNA test might positively identify him, or maybe Madeline already knows who he is, and his identity relates to why Nikita was recruited. He is either an SOTW, or a prominent politician (or both :-) ). Colin "Josefeena" <josefeena@aol.comNoSpam> wrote in message news:20000223155743.01260.00000372@ng-xe1.aol.com... > Yes, the show need something really, I mean Really, UNEXPECTED. So, how about > something dangerously inappropriate too: what about something Oedipal between > Michael and Maddie, or between Ops and Nikita?? (Even if it's one-sided.) > Besides, we've seen other things just as unlikely - such as Michael's PERFECTLY > timed N-rescues, etc... > > Obviously Madeline + Operations "had something going" in the past. > (...remembering that time Ops reminded Maddie that her own birthday was on that > very date, and how her eyes spoke volumes how touched and grateful she was for > such brief, loving, personal comment.) Their hypocrisy about N + M's > relationship ticks me off... Their own history would add explosive charge to > such inappropriate new pairings or pursuits... > > > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > "Their ends are just, but their means are ruthless. > (Just who is Ruth anyway?)" >

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: What the show needs? - (MsChievous <MsChievous@go.com>)

Aw. Can't we [women in general] be both?? Ms. Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net> wrote in message news:DlWs4.4$vk.340@newsfeed.slurp.net... > A woman being the continuing SOTW sounds great to me, as long as they focus > on her being mostly smart, rather than sexy. > > Colin > > "Suzita" <sugeo@earthlink.net> wrote in message > news:1nIs4.3869$2E1.75984@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net... > > I agree, Colin. And I would LOVE it if that villian was a WOMAN! We > haven't > > seen any of those. And just think about the possibilities with Madeline > > *knowing* what would motivate the villain, and Operations *thinking* he > > knows what would motivate her...... > > > > Suzita > > > > Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@libertybay.com> wrote in message > > news:sb5r0bu2r2a105@news.supernews.com... > > > I would like to see a continuing villain (other than Operations and > > > Madeline), who would sometimes win and sometimes lose. > > > > > > That would bring some suspense back to show. > > > > > > Colin > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: What the show needs? - (Suzita <sugeo@earthlink.net>)

Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net> wrote in message news:aWXs4.89$vk.216@newsfeed.slurp.net... > I would prefer it be something/someone from outside. We have too much of > the internal stuff. Definitely from the outside. Someone who we don't have so much backstory. > > Maybe Nikita's father could turn up? A DNA test might positively identify > him, or maybe Madeline already knows who he is, and his identity relates to > why Nikita was recruited. He is either an SOTW, or a prominent politician > (or both :-) ). Colin, early on when I began to wonder why Nikita was brought into Section, my first thought was that possibly it was to attract either her father or her mother who might turn out to be a rotten person (you are free to insert either politician or evil wrong doer ;-) ). As we know it is not the latter (her mama), I still hold out for the former (her father). Imagine the turmoil she could go through coming to terms with who she came from, what her emotions about a long lost, unknown father would be. Suzita > > Colin > > "Josefeena" <josefeena@aol.comNoSpam> wrote in message > news:20000223155743.01260.00000372@ng-xe1.aol.com... > > Yes, the show need something really, I mean Really, UNEXPECTED. So, how > about > > something dangerously inappropriate too: what about something Oedipal > between > > Michael and Maddie, or between Ops and Nikita?? (Even if it's one-sided.) > > Besides, we've seen other things just as unlikely - such as Michael's > PERFECTLY > > timed N-rescues, etc... > > > > Obviously Madeline + Operations "had something going" in the past. > > (...remembering that time Ops reminded Maddie that her own birthday was on > that > > very date, and how her eyes spoke volumes how touched and grateful she was > for > > such brief, loving, personal comment.) Their hypocrisy about N + M's > > relationship ticks me off... Their own history would add explosive charge > to > > such inappropriate new pairings or pursuits... > > > > > > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > "Their ends are just, but their means are ruthless. > > (Just who is Ruth anyway?)" > > > >

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: What the show needs? - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

Absolutely! After all this Robot Nikita stuff, we need something that will really, visibly, churn her emotions. Colin "Suzita" <sugeo@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:En4t4.2228$ND4.74037@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net... > > Colin, early on when I began to wonder why Nikita was brought into Section, > my first thought was that possibly it was to attract either her father or > her mother who might turn out to be a rotten person (you are free to insert > either politician or evil wrong doer ;-) ). As we know it is not the latter > (her mama), I still hold out for the former (her father). Imagine the > turmoil she could go through coming to terms with who she came from, what > her emotions about a long lost, unknown father would be. > > Suzita

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: What the show needs? - (Gail <traveler@javanet.com>)

I want misssions, missions and more missions. Some romance thrown in would be great, especially if it's spontaneous. Colin L. Whipple wrote in message ... >Absolutely! After all this Robot Nikita stuff, we need something that will >really, visibly, churn her emotions. > >Colin > >"Suzita" <sugeo@earthlink.net> wrote in message >news:En4t4.2228$ND4.74037@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net... >> >> Colin, early on when I began to wonder why Nikita was brought into >Section, >> my first thought was that possibly it was to attract either her father or >> her mother who might turn out to be a rotten person (you are free to >insert >> either politician or evil wrong doer ;-) ). As we know it is not the >latter >> (her mama), I still hold out for the former (her father). Imagine the >> turmoil she could go through coming to terms with who she came from, what >> her emotions about a long lost, unknown father would be. >> >> Suzita > > >

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: What the show needs? - (Ron's Rhinestones/The Glam Doll <ronny@mindspring.com>)

how about some new characters in general. it is impossible to sustain interest for 4 seasons + with only six characters; 2 of whom (birkoff and walter) who are generally uninteresting. ron Colin Whipple wrote: > I would like to see a continuing villain (other than Operations and > Madeline), who would sometimes win and sometimes lose. > > That would bring some suspense back to show. > > Colin

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: What the show needs? - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

A lot of people would like to see Tatiana come back. Colin "Ron's Rhinestones/The Glam Doll" <ronny@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:38B59AEF.AABDBFBB@mindspring.com... > how about some new characters in general. > > it is impossible to sustain interest for 4 seasons + with only six > characters; 2 of whom (birkoff and walter) > who are generally uninteresting. > > ron > > Colin Whipple wrote: > > > I would like to see a continuing villain (other than Operations and > > Madeline), who would sometimes win and sometimes lose. > > > > That would bring some suspense back to show. > > > > Colin >

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: What the show needs? - (BarbaraK <GILESII@worldnet.att.net>)

I agree. they need to get off their "lets ruin Michael & Nikita kick" "Colin Whipple" <colinwNSPM@libertybay.com> wrote in message news:sb5r0bu2r2a105@news.supernews.com... > I would like to see a continuing villain (other than Operations and > Madeline), who would sometimes win and sometimes lose. > > That would bring some suspense back to show. > > Colin > > >

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: What the show needs? - (catknsn@aol.comnospam)

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: What the show needs? - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"Cathy R. Atkinson" <catknsn@aol.comnospam> wrote in message news:20000225150142.16397.00001353@ng-dc1.aol.com... > >A lot of people would like to see Tatiana come back. > > *raises hand* > > I'd love it. She never got cancelled. It was > all a Maddy set-up to see how horrible Hillinger really was. That is as good a gimmick as any. Colin

2000-02-26 00:00:00 - Re: What the show needs? - (Gail <traveler@javanet.com>)

>> it is impossible to sustain interest for 4 seasons + with only six >> characters; 2 of whom (birkoff and walter)> who are generally >uninteresting. X-Files sustains interest with fewer regulars. New people, introduced on a regular basis are plenty of new blood IMHO.

2000-02-26 00:00:00 - Re: What the show needs? - (Shaza <shaza@my-deja.com>)

ronny@mindspring.com wrote: > how about some new characters in general. i agree. the show needs fresh faces... how about if they add ME in? LOL! i wanna be Michael's latest material:p can or not? CAAANNN! > > it is impossible to sustain interest for 4 seasons + with only six > characters; 2 of whom (birkoff and walter)> who are generally uninteresting. > oh, i wouldn't say impossible. Section is complex. all 6 characters r complex. each one is a face of Section. Each one adds to our understanding of the workings of Section. each one has become who they r because of Section. each one develops as a result of, or in spite of, the demands of their duties in Section, as well as, their interaction with each other. each one is essential for us. That includes, Walter and Birkoff, with their uninteresting complexity! there r still so many possibilities to explore! what if Michael does this? what if Walter does that? what if Nikita says this? what if Madeline says that? What r the consequences, immediate or future, of Ops decisions or Birkoff���s choices? what r the circumstances that will make them do/say things which r not in line with who they really r; or maybe expose a weakness or two, a strength or two? people have been known to act differently according to the circumstances they r in, thereby revealing parts of themselves that they themselves don���t realise lurk within them. the circumstances alone would be infinite for LFN! If u look at it, even their relationship with each other is complex. It���s like, in mathematical terms, 6 to the power of 6! there r still so many stories to tell! So many plots to unravel! all of the characters, like real human beings, r sketched (oh thank u, writers!) in shades and hues. Even in Section, it���s never black or white; and the one who always has to grapple with the grey areas is Nikita ���coz she's always the one in the dark, always trying to figure out, always discovering ��� maybe that���s why it���s ���La Femme Nikita��� and not ���Life in Section��� LOL! Still, black or white or grey does not matter as long as u get the job done, thus achieving Section's goals of world peace, or risk being cancelled. Section is a complex place. six Section characters r enough to drive us insane analysing them. u add a few more and more mental institutions will have to be built to keep us all in! LOL! The very fact that I can come up with this crap LOLOL! shows that there r still more to see and hope for for the show, just based on the six characters! So maybe, new characters would be good (I would be the first to volunteer :p) but by themselves, these Sectionites r a world of opportunities, a universe of tales! Michael's Material wannabe, ; ) Shaza (just had to use the word ���sectionite���, for some reason, hehe) -- "Walter, sometimes I don't know if you are incredibly wise or just really full of crap!" - Nikita, First Mission Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-02-27 00:00:00 - Re: What the show needs? - (Arch <Archieve@juno.com>)

The show needs help. The writers needs to write episodes that will give the viewers a challenge. I don't know about anyone else, but just by looking at Promo's, I can basically tell what the episode is going to be about. The Michael coming to Save Nikita buttocks is played out. The Nikita being the weak puppy when Michael is with someone is played out. The cancellation status Operations loves putting Nikita in is played out. The fact that 90% out of 100, Madeline knowing what to do is played out. I have to say, I don't know what the writers were thinking when they wrote Cat and Mouse, besides the love scene between Birkoff and Abby, and the scene Birkoff and Nikita shared in the elevator the episode sucked. The writers shouldn't of have let the viewers know in the beginning that it wasn't Nikita. I hate episodes, movies, etc where you can guess what is going to happen. Take Scream 1 and 2. My first time seeing Scream 1, within the first 5 minutes, I knew who the killers were. Scream 2, well lets say it wasn't hard to figure out the killers as well. So far for Scream 3. I will not waste my money on it. I wish Stephen King and Jackie Collins were the writers of LFN, at least we would get to see some real action. The writers can do much better. It is time out for the suck writing that has been displayed so far. It is time for something new. Season 4 has started off on a bad start. The Arc sucked big time. Tonights episode seem like it will suck as well. No wonder LFN isn't doing as great as they could be doing. Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-03-11 00:00:00 - Re: What the show needs? - (martinm377@aol.com)

While I would love to give "Operations" a piece of my mind I don't think I would be able or even qualified to be part of "Section". Why? Well first of all you either would have had to been in jail or done something so horrific. Second of all I don't think I would last 1 day out in the fields. Oh but how I would love to go one on one with Operations which would probably end up with me being cancelled. Martin http://members.aol.com/MartinM377/martin.htm What is more complicated than the female body?