FLM films - My Webpage

1999-01-19 00:00:00 - Bleeders - (MacLeod <rkaprowsNOSPAM@telusplanet.net>)

I just saw Bleeders, my god what an unsettling movie. Roy's performance was excelent as always, but the movie was just so disturbing. Had they had it so that the Van damme's were not hideous mutants it could have worked. I kept expecting roy to break into a chorus from Disintegration throughout the movie.

1999-01-23 00:00:00 - Re: Bleeders - ("b@rb" <mistic@acronet.net>)

so is the movie worth renting? I happened to see the cover at the store and thought "ick" and then when I saw Roys name on the box I actually thought about picking it up but I haven't yet. Barbara MacLeod wrote in message ... > I just saw Bleeders, my god what an unsettling movie. Roy's performance >was excelent as always, but the movie was just so disturbing. Had they had >it so that the Van damme's were not hideous mutants it could have worked. I >kept expecting roy to break into a chorus from Disintegration throughout the >movie. > >

1999-01-24 00:00:00 - Re: Bleeders - (MacLeod <rkaprowsNOSPAM@telusplanet.net>)

b@rb wrote in message <78e0rk$5hm$1@remarQ.com>... >so is the movie worth renting? I happened to see the cover at the store and >thought "ick" and then when I saw Roys name on the box I actually thought >about picking it up but I haven't yet. > If your a serious fan of Roy Dupuis and must see everything he's been in then rent it, Other thatn that I'd say no. The only reason I rented It was because of Dupuis. I mean, I've certainly seen worse films, and most of the film was ok as B movies go, but the ending was such a letdown. On a positive note the music during the intro was very nice. It could have easily been an excelent film with a few changes.