FLM films - My Webpage

1998-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: section 31 - (Colin Whipple <colinleeNOSPAM@earthlink.net>)

Please be careful about posting spoilers for other shows. DS9 is not showing in my town until tonite. Colin Sitroom2 wrote in message <1998040913463100.JAA16272@ladder03.news.aol.com>... > > > I had to laugh as I watched DS9 last night and at the end they were talking >about Starfleet's section 31 which eliminates threats to Federation security by >any means possible. Makes me wonder if there writer who came up with that was >watching La Femme Nikita.

1998-04-09 00:00:00 - section 31 - (sitroom2@aol.com)

I had to laugh as I watched DS9 last night and at the end they were talking about Starfleet's section 31 which eliminates threats to Federation security by any means possible. Makes me wonder if there writer who came up with that was watching La Femme Nikita.

1998-04-10 00:00:00 - Re: section 31 - (sitroom2@aol.com)

I apologize for that Colin I did not think about making a spoiler spaces. I hope I did not riun the episode for you.

1998-04-10 00:00:00 - Re: section 31 - (Colin Whipple <colinleeNOSPAM@earthlink.net>)

Sitroom2 wrote in message <1998041012090701.IAA01280@ladder01.news.aol.com>... > > > > I apologize for that Colin I did not think about making a spoiler spaces. >I hope I did not riun the episode for you. That's OK. I have made similar mistakes at times. Colin

1998-04-10 00:00:00 - Re: Mystery at Section - (J Colger <script.supervisor@usa.net>)

Just my 2 cents... I think the mystery involves Nikita becoming a "trainer" of operatives, maybe the "cop" from season one, for instance... J Codename: Shasta