FLM films - My Webpage

2001-02-19 16:48:48+00:00 - Thanks Damian, Muffy, Wickeddoll - (Arlene Lefkoe <alefkoe@nyc.rr.com>)

Just checked into the website after a week hiatus. Reading the spoilers on TMBTC from you three had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. I enjoyed them more than the episode. Arlene

2001-02-20 02:41:02+00:00 - Re: Thanks Damian, Muffy, Wickeddoll - (Wickeddoll <wickeddoll@nofeckingspamhotmail.com>)

"Arlene Lefkoe" <alefkoe@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message news:Q7ck6.1352$uj.111157@typhoon.nyc.rr.com... > Just checked into the website after a week hiatus. > > Reading the spoilers on TMBTC from you three had me laughing so hard I had > tears in my eyes. > I enjoyed them more than the episode. > > Arlene > > *bowing* Thanks for the compliment! Natalie