FLM films - My Webpage

1999-05-05 00:00:00 - WOB--Maddy's Hair - (jeanne tickle <ticklejm@bkon.net>)

I don't think anyone has mentioned this, but I thought Madeline's hairstyle was just lovely in Walk on By. The small, more delicate curls gave her a much softer look. Just an observation.

1999-05-05 00:00:00 - Re: WOB--Maddy's Hair - (JENNIFER E STEVENSON <JENNIFER22@prodigy.net>)

Jeanne, I had forgotten about that. I absolutely agree. I thought she looked lovely in that episode. Jen

1999-05-17 00:00:00 - Re: WOB--Maddy's Hair - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colincpaNSPM@pacbell.net>)

Yes, that is the reason. Colin IcyQueen1 wrote in message <19990517214907.08835.00003133@ng-ch1.aol.com>... >Is it true that the reason her hair is so short this season is because she is >recovering from a cancer treatment and it is growing back? I read that some >where and maybe it was someone being sarcastic but I would like to know. > >Sonya

1999-05-18 00:00:00 - Re: WOB--Maddy's Hair - (icyqueen1@aol.com)

Is it true that the reason her hair is so short this season is because she is recovering from a cancer treatment and it is growing back? I read that some where and maybe it was someone being sarcastic but I would like to know. Sonya

1999-05-23 00:00:00 - Re: WOB--Maddy's Hair - (mehl23 <mehl23@csi.com>)

I heard this also. I assumed it was true. Sawyer ---------- In article <19990517214907.08835.00003133@ng-ch1.aol.com>, icyqueen1@aol.com (IcyQueen1) wrote: > > Is it true that the reason her hair is so short this season is because she is > recovering from a cancer treatment and it is growing back? I read that some > where and maybe it was someone being sarcastic but I would like to know. > > Sonya

1999-05-24 00:00:00 - Re: WOB--Maddy's Hair - (Nabiki <masc@prw.net>)

Hi everyone: Sonya, what you have heard is right. Alberta is in remission for a cancer treatment since last year. That's why her hair is short now, and if you remember, in the last episodes of Season 2, she was using a wig. We all are very happy that she's doing OK, now. Be good =) Nabiki icyqueen1@aol.com > (IcyQueen1) wrote: > > > > > > Is it true that the reason her hair is so short this season is because she is > > recovering from a cancer treatment and it is growing back? I read that some > > where and maybe it was someone being sarcastic but I would like to know. > > > > Sonya

1999-05-26 00:00:00 - Re: Hello from a newbie - (Barbara Mclean <barbara@caboolture.net.au>)

Hi everyone I'm new to this newsgroup. I'm in Australia and I'm really getting into LFN. I've watched it since it first graced our screens and I'm really enjoying it. I started watching it originally because I was waiting to see one of my fav actors - Callum Keith Rennie (Gray from the eps Gray and Choices) in it but waiting for him to appear meant that I got hooked! Monday's night's ep was Mercy and I have to say wow! I couldn't believe that Michael did such a lovely thing for Nikita. I'm dying to see what happens next but it isn't on next week so I'll have to wait a fortnight -- painful! Anyway I look forward to learning lots more about the show. Eileen