FLM films - My Webpage

2001-01-02 19:13:31+00:00 - La Femme Again per CNN - (Ann Meffert <lameffert@worldnet.att.net>)

http://www.cnn.com/2000/CAREER/jobenvy/12/29/nikita/

2001-01-08 14:19:50+00:00 - Re: La Femme Again per CNN - (Logan <chrish@areesacomputers.com>)

Ok is it just me or does Peta seemed seriously pissed at all of us for being fans???? "Ann Meffert" <lameffert@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:3A5227D1.8229F208@worldnet.att.net... > http://www.cnn.com/2000/CAREER/jobenvy/12/29/nikita/

2001-01-08 18:02:36+00:00 - Re: La Femme Again per CNN - (Myna <stish@nospamhome.com>)

"Logan" <chrish@areesacomputers.com> wrote in message news:a0k66.4843$qb2.236221@news1.epix.net... > Ok is it just me or does Peta seemed seriously pissed at all of us for being > fans???? > Hi Logan, Being new to this newsgroup, I've been mostly lurking in the shadows. However, I wanted to echo your sentiments. I read her comments at the CNN website, and she seemed (imo) to almost be hostile that the "fans" wanted the show to continue. That was a little sad to me...I know the actors probably want to branch out and do other things, but I certainly sensed a little hostility also. Myna

2001-01-09 11:35:24-08:00 - Favorite Scenes (Was: Re: La Femme Again per CNN) - ("Colin L. Whipple" <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

"Kismet353437" <kismet353437@cs.com> wrote in message news:20010109142545.25845.00000644@ng-mk1.news.cs.com... > > Anyone up for a round robin of favorite LFN memories to bring a smile to any of > our favorite cast members faces, say a few light years from now..... Hi, Nancy! Two of my favorite scenes both involve Walter. The first one was when Nikita said she was not sure if he was incredibly wise, or really full of crap, and he responded that he wondered about that, too. The second was when he told Operations what he could do with his "pat on the back". Colin

2001-01-09 13:50:41-06:00 - Re: Favorite Scenes (Was: Re: La Femme Again per CNN) - (LAB <labrown16@mindspring.com>)

<<favorite LFN memories to bring a smile to any of > our favorite cast members faces>> The flashback I saw recently : Nikita: Up yours Birkoff. Birkoff: Anytime... I'm in the book!

2001-01-09 19:25:45+00:00 - Re: La Femme Again per CNN - (kismet353437@cs.com)

I agree with both of you. The funny thing is what you want at 26, you don't want at 30, but how cool to tell her grandchildren, "Yep kids, that's right, your Granny " was falsely accused of a hideous crime...." I can understand her creative frustration. I am sure it is a bit like working the last two weeks at a job where you have just put in your notice. Your professional mindset has already moved on to something else, but you still have to do fulfilll your obligation. In years to come, especially when she is up a 3am rocking that baby, she will be thinking, I can't believe I got talked into that fish tank fight scene.... Anyone up for a round robin of favorite LFN memories to bring a smile to any of our favorite cast members faces, say a few light years from now.....

2001-01-10 22:51:39-05:00 - Re: Favorite Scenes (Was: Re: La Femme Again per CNN) - (daniel seyb <seybernetx@telocity.com>)

Some of my favorites: In 'Nikita', at the restaurant after training. Michael and Nikita were sitting at a table. Michael brought out a package, nicely wrapped. Nikita was so excited. Then she opened the box and saw it was a gun and clip. The end of 'Simone'. No sound at all, just a shot of Michael's face, with smoke blowing around. The opening of 'Rescue'. You see explosions, and gun shots, but all you hear is the background music. Watching Nikita screaming as the van drives off. (it also has some of the dumbest scenes i've ever seen, but that's another post) Toward the end of 'Treason'. Nikita was trying to rescue Kyle(?) (the kid, anyway). The pounding music, Nikita moving around the compound, the camera tracking around Nikita, the guards voices muffled, barely intelligible. Riveting. dan LAB wrote: > > <<favorite LFN memories to bring a smile to > any of > > our favorite cast members faces>> > > The flashback I saw recently : > > Nikita: Up yours Birkoff. > Birkoff: Anytime... I'm in the book! -- News Flash: Microsoft acquires Electrolux, makes extensive design revisions. Finally releases a product that doesn't suck.