FLM films - My Webpage

1999-01-07 00:00:00 - Re: Toronto LFN Fans - (Hughton Salmon <Hughsalmon@worldnet.att.net>)

CATKNSN wrote: > > >Now come on you fellow Torontonians, the show is filmed here the least > >we could do is fill at least half the audience with Canadians. > > > > I doubt they got the chance. Misty put the news out on the net and I believe it > was sold out the first day. I called at 10 AM, as soon as I saw it, and she > said her phone was ringing off the hook with Americans! > > Cathy > The unofficial Alberta Watson Home Page > http://www.albertawatson.com > The Ops' Recruits Home Page > http://members.aol.com/CATKNSN/opsrecruits.html > Queen of the Twisted Hopeless Romantics > AA #12, HH #16, WW #51 Hi! Newbie from the States. What's happening on the Dini Petty Show? Kymber

1999-01-07 00:00:00 - Re: Toronto LFN Fans - (catknsn@aol.comnospam)

>Hi! Newbie from the States. What's happening on the Dini Petty Show? > > Roy and Peta are appearing on it January 14th, and the audience is going to be packed with LFN fans who heard about it. The tickets were free, and distance is never a hindrance to us die-hards. :-) Cathy The unofficial Alberta Watson Home Page http://www.albertawatson.com The Ops' Recruits Home Page http://members.aol.com/CATKNSN/opsrecruits.html Queen of the Twisted Hopeless Romantics AA #12, HH #16, WW #51

1999-01-07 00:00:00 - Toronto LFN Fans - (edgar sertl <edsertl@sympatico.ca>)

I breifly spoke with someone at the Dini Petty Show yesterday. She told me that out of all of the tickets issued so far for the January l4th taping of the show, only 7 Canadians are attending. The rest are all coming from the US. Now come on you fellow Torontonians, the show is filmed here the least we could do is fill at least half the audience with Canadians.

1999-01-07 00:00:00 - Re: Toronto LFN Fans - (catknsn@aol.comnospam)

>Now come on you fellow Torontonians, the show is filmed here the least >we could do is fill at least half the audience with Canadians. > I doubt they got the chance. Misty put the news out on the net and I believe it was sold out the first day. I called at 10 AM, as soon as I saw it, and she said her phone was ringing off the hook with Americans! Cathy The unofficial Alberta Watson Home Page http://www.albertawatson.com The Ops' Recruits Home Page http://members.aol.com/CATKNSN/opsrecruits.html Queen of the Twisted Hopeless Romantics AA #12, HH #16, WW #51

1999-01-16 00:00:00 - Re: Toronto LFN Fans - (LFNfan <lfn_fan@hotmail.com>)

Unfortunately I couldn't go. It's only about an hour's drive for me to get to Toronto, but I couldn't take the day off school :(. And whaddayaknow, the damn 14th turned out to be a snow day! How's that for injustice in the world? :) LFNfan "I want this to be good for you."-Michael CATKNSN wrote in message <19990107162914.03153.00008271@ng-fc1.aol.com>... >>Hi! Newbie from the States. What's happening on the Dini Petty Show? >> >> > >Roy and Peta are appearing on it January 14th, and the audience is going to be >packed with LFN fans who heard about it. The tickets were free, and distance >is never a hindrance to us die-hards. :-) > > >Cathy >The unofficial Alberta Watson Home Page >http://www.albertawatson.com >The Ops' Recruits Home Page >http://members.aol.com/CATKNSN/opsrecruits.html >Queen of the Twisted Hopeless Romantics >AA #12, HH #16, WW #51

1999-01-17 00:00:00 - Re: Toronto LFN Fans - (edgar sertl <edsertl@sympatico.ca>)

Please help! I had to go out tonight and completely screwed up recording LFN. I you have a copy that I could buy, borrow or copy please let me know. What a let down. Waited months for a new ep and this happens.