FLM films - My Webpage

1999-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Don't Let it happen to you....or How I became addicted to LFN - (Suzita <sugeo@att.net>)

Kimmie! *smooch* I didn't know you began taping it....I can hook you up with a tape fairy if you want. Real easy, no strings, (hehehe) unless of course you consider feeling compelled to watch and rewatch and analyze and rewatch strings. :) Yah, you kinda scared me when first went to Wick's room. That little "heh" you would occasionally throw out just to let us know you were alive.....I didn't know if you were "heh-ing" at me, or just the group in general. ;) So, how do you like the soundtrack? I have it at work and many people borrow it. And most of them wouldn't know a Nikita if she bit them in the butt. Though most of them would like that. Heh. I have lost more sleep reading and posting than I care to admit. Heck, once it has you by your claws, why fight it? By the way, have you found all the great webpages with the fabu pics of little Nikita...? Hmmm? To die for. Suzita (pesky IRCr) Kimber wrote in message <01be5597$343d2e40$10b8d4cd@susanwea>... >Though if you're reading this it's probably already to late. > >Peer Pressure... and you thought it ended after High School HA HA HA HA.... > >There I was minding my own business ( quit laughing Amanda ). Hanging out >on XPA ( X-Philes Anonymous) freaking out newbies or just banning them for >fun ( I live such and exciting life)... the rooms been kinda empty for a >while heh go figure (must be my sparkling personality). So a regular comes >in and starts talking about a new show , I laugh at her and ask how the >hell she watches that stuff , so she gives me a fwap and goes on her way. >Back again, she's telling me she started a new channel and said come on >down and have a chat, well seeing as how there are NO people on XPA anymore >I figured oh goodie new people to torment ( hehe just kidding , she made me >promise to be nice ...and I still am ). So next thing I know there's a >whole new group of weirdos making fun of me and talking about this show >that I laughed at. So.... being the nosey person I am , I take a look at >it, low and behold ( what exactly does that mean anyway?) I kinda like it. > >Well I tell myself I really need to start watching just so I can partake in >the endless conversation about Michaels butt and Nikita kicking ass. Before >I know it, I've fit the show into my schedule... I TAPING it ( I tape so >much already I should invest in Sony after all Im already supporting the >damn place, I needed another show to tape like I need another bad habit)... >Looking forward to reruns...(stop the insanity) just so I can catch up to >the rest of the group. I went to a yahoo chat just to try and put in >questions I knew would never be answered.... > >It's 3am and Im posting on the fricking NG.... and you know what happened >to me yesterday? I bought the sound track... > >So now you know... another person sucked into the LFN vortex... >I blame you Doll..... it's all your fault... Yeah... your fault.. > >Damn it Sheriff... >If it wasn't for Doll and her pesky crew on the IRC , I would of gotten >away with it... > >heheh > >Well that pretty much explains what happened.. >Stay away from that Wickddoll chick or it could happen to you.... > >DeadKim > > >-- >One chamber of the human heart >Holds pride and strength within, >The next, a mad sick animal, >And the wall between is thin.

1999-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Don't Let it happen to you....or How I became addicted to LFN - (Heather <hls@west-server.com>)

Suzita wrote: > Kimmie! *smooch* > > I didn't know you began taping it....I can hook you up with a tape fairy if > you want. Real easy, no strings, (hehehe) unless of course you consider > feeling compelled to watch and rewatch and analyze and rewatch strings. :) ya know whats fun to watch and rewatch and analyze?? grass growing. its even better in slow motion. -- "You only get disillusioned if you had illusions to begin with." - Bono, December, 1987 I am happy to go blind. Thank you and good night.

1999-02-11 00:00:00 - OT: Don't Let it happen to you....or How I became addicted to LFN - (EZBeehehehe <ELZBURNS@Prodigy.Net>)

"Kimber" <DeadKim@yahoo.com> writes: > Though if you're reading this it's probably already to late. > > Peer Pressure... and you thought it ended after High School SNIP...... he he he...... Kimbers, DeadGirl, Kim! Sugar Booger, You knew you would be assimilated! We IRC'ers are a relentless bunch. EZBee, Big hug and wet sloppy kiss too....

1999-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Don't Let it happen to you....or How I became addicted to LFN - (Hughton Salmon <Hughsalmon@worldnet.att.net>)

Kimber, don't feel so bad. You are sooooooo not alone.:) I bought the soundtrack to LFN"s original movie. Do you know how hard it was to find that thing. Also, I just started taping the show too. I have season one and two to catch up on. I have a headache just thinking about all the blank tape I have to buy. And this is all because I'm addicted to the show too.Then again, I could be addicted to worse. ;) Nadia Kimber wrote: > > Though if you're reading this it's probably already to late. > > Peer Pressure... and you thought it ended after High School HA HA HA HA.... > > There I was minding my own business ( quit laughing Amanda ). Hanging out > on XPA ( X-Philes Anonymous) freaking out newbies or just banning them for > fun ( I live such and exciting life)... the rooms been kinda empty for a > while heh go figure (must be my sparkling personality). So a regular comes > in and starts talking about a new show , I laugh at her and ask how the > hell she watches that stuff , so she gives me a fwap and goes on her way. > Back again, she's telling me she started a new channel and said come on > down and have a chat, well seeing as how there are NO people on XPA anymore > I figured oh goodie new people to torment ( hehe just kidding , she made me > promise to be nice ...and I still am ). So next thing I know there's a > whole new group of weirdos making fun of me and talking about this show > that I laughed at. So.... being the nosey person I am , I take a look at > it, low and behold ( what exactly does that mean anyway?) I kinda like it. > > Well I tell myself I really need to start watching just so I can partake in > the endless conversation about Michaels butt and Nikita kicking ass. Before > I know it, I've fit the show into my schedule... I TAPING it ( I tape so > much already I should invest in Sony after all Im already supporting the > damn place, I needed another show to tape like I need another bad habit)... > Looking forward to reruns...(stop the insanity) just so I can catch up to > the rest of the group. I went to a yahoo chat just to try and put in > questions I knew would never be answered.... > > It's 3am and Im posting on the fricking NG.... and you know what happened > to me yesterday? I bought the sound track... > > So now you know... another person sucked into the LFN vortex... > I blame you Doll..... it's all your fault... Yeah... your fault.. > > Damn it Sheriff... > If it wasn't for Doll and her pesky crew on the IRC , I would of gotten > away with it... > > heheh > > Well that pretty much explains what happened.. > Stay away from that Wickddoll chick or it could happen to you.... > > DeadKim > > -- > One chamber of the human heart > Holds pride and strength within, > The next, a mad sick animal, > And the wall between is thin.

1999-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Don't Let it happen to you....or How I became addicted to LFN - (Wickddoll <wickddoll@nofeckingspamhotmai.com>)

All I can say is... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! >:-) Natalie, converting another hapless soul! Kimber wrote in message <01be5597$343d2e40$10b8d4cd@susanwea>... >Though if you're reading this it's probably already to late. > >Peer Pressure... and you thought it ended after High School HA HA HA HA.... > >There I was minding my own business ( quit laughing Amanda ). Hanging out >on XPA ( X-Philes Anonymous) freaking out newbies or just banning them for >fun ( I live such and exciting life)... the rooms been kinda empty for a >while heh go figure (must be my sparkling personality). So a regular comes >in and starts talking about a new show , I laugh at her and ask how the >hell she watches that stuff , so she gives me a fwap and goes on her way. >Back again, she's telling me she started a new channel and said come on >down and have a chat, well seeing as how there are NO people on XPA anymore >I figured oh goodie new people to torment ( hehe just kidding , she made me >promise to be nice ...and I still am ). So next thing I know there's a >whole new group of weirdos making fun of me and talking about this show >that I laughed at. So.... being the nosey person I am , I take a look at >it, low and behold ( what exactly does that mean anyway?) I kinda like it. > >Well I tell myself I really need to start watching just so I can partake in >the endless conversation about Michaels butt and Nikita kicking ass. Before >I know it, I've fit the show into my schedule... I TAPING it ( I tape so >much already I should invest in Sony after all Im already supporting the >damn place, I needed another show to tape like I need another bad habit)... >Looking forward to reruns...(stop the insanity) just so I can catch up to >the rest of the group. I went to a yahoo chat just to try and put in >questions I knew would never be answered.... > >It's 3am and Im posting on the fricking NG.... and you know what happened >to me yesterday? I bought the sound track... > >So now you know... another person sucked into the LFN vortex... >I blame you Doll..... it's all your fault... Yeah... your fault.. > >Damn it Sheriff... >If it wasn't for Doll and her pesky crew on the IRC , I would of gotten >away with it... > >heheh > >Well that pretty much explains what happened.. >Stay away from that Wickddoll chick or it could happen to you.... > >DeadKim > > >-- >One chamber of the human heart >Holds pride and strength within, >The next, a mad sick animal, >And the wall between is thin.

1999-02-11 00:00:00 - OT: Don't Let it happen to you....or How I became addicted to LFN - (Kimber <DeadKim@yahoo.com>)

[...]

1999-02-12 00:00:00 - Re: Don't Let it happen to you....or How I became addicted to LFN - (Gabriela <gcastagnino@rocketmail.com>)

Kim, You already belonged here, you just didn't realize earlier!!! Gabie, hugging the new fan but 'old' nut -- Co-webmistress of LFN Our NGer Gang L.O.N.G. page at http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/4458 Kimber wrote: >Though if you're reading this it's probably already to late. > >Peer Pressure... and you thought it ended after High School HA HA HA HA.... >

1999-02-12 00:00:00 - Re: Don't Let it happen to you....or How I became addicted to LFN - (revans7877@aol.com)

Heheheehe Kim she tok you down LOL and I wasn't going to say anything honest I was being good but since you put my name in it when the hell have you ever minded your own business that's like me saying Micheal ain't so bad sheesh A>A>M " Oh I need the darkness the sweetness the sadness the weakness oh I need this I need a lullby a kiss goodnight angel sweet love of my life."