FLM films - My Webpage

1999-06-13 00:00:00 - question - (Andrew Nestler <nestler@usc.edu>)

Has there been an instance before Beyond The Pale in which those two torturers have finished torturing someone and not left the slits under the eyes? Andrew

1999-06-14 00:00:00 - Re: question - (Colin Whipple <colinwNSPM@power.net>)

Not that I remember. Colin Andrew Nestler <nestler@usc.edu> wrote in message news:3764A168.DC23D890@usc.edu... > Has there been an instance before Beyond The Pale in which those two > torturers have finished torturing someone and not left the slits under > the eyes? > > Andrew >

1999-06-14 00:00:00 - Re: question - (granvia@aol.comlong)

Yes. Many. The slits didn't really appear, at least to my knowledge, until recently. G Co-Webster of the LFN Our NGer Gang.(L.O.N.G.) A page for, by, and about the alt.tv & alt.fan Newsgroups denizens. http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/4458