FLM films - My Webpage

1998-09-10 00:00:00 - Re: IS IT TRUE? - (nikitapoo@aol.com)

1998-09-10 00:00:00 - Re: IS IT TRUE? - (Chris Touhey <ctouhey@CUTonramp.net>)

Colin Whipple wrote: > Who cares? > > Colin > > wchr11@yahoo.com wrote in message <35f75785.4701005@news.earthlink.net>... > >From Lesbian Magazine "Curve":When asked if she had ever had an sexual > enounter with another > woman, Peta replied: "No, I haven't but aaahhh, women are so much > better kissers than men are..Also, I wouldn't turn down Drew > Barrymore!" Well, I care! I sure as heck would like first crack at Drew Barrymore! (But Peta can have seconds... :-) ) Chris

1998-09-10 00:00:00 - Re: IS IT TRUE? - (NJS/home <nancy127@earthlink.net>)

1998-09-10 00:00:00 - IS IT TRUE? - (wchr11@yahoo.com)

1998-09-10 00:00:00 - Re: IS IT TRUE? - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

1998-09-11 00:00:00 - Re: IS IT TRUE? - (srsaima@aol.com)

>>Who cares? >> >>Colin Ditto! SrSaima (delurking long enuff to jump on this bandwagon)

1998-09-11 00:00:00 - Re: IS IT TRUE? - (dentav@aol.com)

I don't. Just gotta wonder though what TPTB think cause every time Peta gives an interview of late she says something controversial...or so it seems. Denise Who's thinking that Brady analogy might have been more accurate than we originally thought....

1998-09-11 00:00:00 - Re: IS IT TRUE? - (iowaamy@aol.com)

i would really like to know were you got that one from!!

1998-09-11 00:00:00 - Re: IS IT TRUE? - (granvia@aol.com)

1998-09-11 00:00:00 - Re: IS IT TRUE? - (va_linda@my-dejanews.com)

1998-09-11 00:00:00 - Re: IS IT TRUE? - (jencchs@aol.com)

My eyes! My YOUNG innocent Eyes. No Just Kidding. I've heard worse! : ) Who cares what sexual preference she has. It doesn't matter to me. JMHO! The Zygoate, Jen ~~~~~~~~~ CCHS Alumni- Class of '98 Go WCU Catamounts!!!!! Birkoff- "Uh-oh, she's hot for the guy." Nikita- "Up yours, Birkoff." Birkoff- "Any time, babe. My number's in the book." Nikita & Birkoff---La Femme Nikita....USA Network

1998-09-11 00:00:00 - Re: IS IT TRUE? - (catknsn@aol.com)

1998-09-11 00:00:00 - Re: IS IT TRUE? - (Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com)

Me neither :-P Natalie, politically challenged On 10 Sep 1998 18:18:44 GMT, nikitapoo@aol.com (Nikitapoo) wrote: >>>Who cares? >> >>Colin >> >> > >Not me. >Nik >"Our actions are the path we leave behind us." (remove "nospam" from email address to reply) "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1998-09-12 00:00:00 - Re: IS IT TRUE? - (Cheryl Olds <CLO348@worldnet.att.net>)

1998-09-12 00:00:00 - Re: IS IT TRUE? - (rita7@pacbell.net)

1998-09-12 00:00:00 - An off topic question for ya-was IS IT TRUE? - (paleoanth@aol.com)

1998-09-12 00:00:00 - Re: An off topic question for ya-was IS IT TRUE? - (catknsn@aol.com)