FLM films - My Webpage

1998-09-01 00:00:00 - Re: SEASON 3 FINALE (CORRECTION) - (Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com)

Arch - please 'lower your voice'. The all caps are very hard to read. :-D Natalie, wearing sunglasses On Tue, 01 Sep 1998 10:06:34 GMT, ARCH@my-dejanews.com wrote: >THE WORD CONFUSING WAS SUPPOSE TO BE CONFESSING. MY BAD. I WAS STILL KIND OF >UPSET FOR SPILLING WATER ON MY OTHER KEYBOARD, THAT I DIDN'T NOTICE WHAT I >HAD TYPED, UNTIL I WAS IN BED THINKING ABOUT WHAT I HAD SAID ABOUT SEASON 3. I >CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T CATCH THE MISTAKE UNTIL NOW. I HAVE READ THE POSTING >TWICE, BEFORE I HAD MADE A COPY AND SENT IT TO ALT.FAN AS WELL. I HAD TO GO TO >WALLY WORLD AND BUY ME ANOTHER KEYBOARD. THAT REALLY DID SUCK. I DIDN'T FEEL >LIKE BUYING ANOTHER ONE. THE ONE I HAD, WAS JUST GREAT. PLEASE OVER LOOK MY >MISTAKE. > >THANK YOU, > >ARCHIEVE > >-----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- >http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum (remove "nospam" from email address to reply) "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1998-09-01 00:00:00 - Re: SEASON 3 FINALE (CORRECTION) - (Jaida <NOSPAM@sprintmail.com>)

maybe the new keyboard won't have a caps lock key. J. Wickddoll wrote in message <35ebd9ff.1613968@news.turbont.net>... >Arch - please 'lower your voice'. The all caps are very hard to read. > >:-D > >Natalie, wearing sunglasses > >On Tue, 01 Sep 1998 10:06:34 GMT, ARCH@my-dejanews.com wrote: > >>THE WORD CONFUSING WAS SUPPOSE TO BE CONFESSING. MY BAD. I WAS STILL KIND OF >>UPSET FOR SPILLING WATER ON MY OTHER KEYBOARD, THAT I DIDN'T NOTICE WHAT I >>HAD TYPED, UNTIL I WAS IN BED THINKING ABOUT WHAT I HAD SAID ABOUT SEASON 3. I >>CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T CATCH THE MISTAKE UNTIL NOW. I HAVE READ THE POSTING >>TWICE, BEFORE I HAD MADE A COPY AND SENT IT TO ALT.FAN AS WELL. I HAD TO GO TO >>WALLY WORLD AND BUY ME ANOTHER KEYBOARD. THAT REALLY DID SUCK. I DIDN'T FEEL >>LIKE BUYING ANOTHER ONE. THE ONE I HAD, WAS JUST GREAT. PLEASE OVER LOOK MY >>MISTAKE. >> >>THANK YOU, >> >>ARCHIEVE >> >>-----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- >>http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum > > >(remove "nospam" from email address to reply) > >"Wicked little doll, you are not human" >"Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1998-09-01 00:00:00 - Re: Jaida and Wickddoll - (Paige Foster <morrigan@earthlink.net>)

ARCH@my-dejanews.com wrote: > In article <6sha85$95l$1@birch.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, > "Jaida" <NOSPAM@sprintmail.com> wrote: > > maybe the new keyboard won't have a caps lock key. > > > > J. > > > > Wickddoll wrote in message <35ebd9ff.1613968@news.turbont.net>... > > >Arch - please 'lower your voice'. The all caps are very hard to read. > > > > > >:-D > > > > > >Natalie, wearing sunglasses > > My Bad for posting that message. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I am just so > use to typing in caps at times. I guess it is because I have a huge > handwriting. Just because someone type in caps, doesn't mean they are > screaming. All keyboards have cap lock keys. I have not seen one that didn't > have one. > > If you see a post from me in the near future, don't read it. No one is forcing > you to. Keep your smart remarks to yourself. Relax... they might could have said it in more diplomatic terms, but sooner or later someone was bound to tell you that using all caps is considered "yelling" on the internet. It's just part of learning good manners in a new social setting. Paige Online Art Gallery: http://home.earthlink.net/~morrigan

1998-09-01 00:00:00 - SEASON 3 FINALE - (ARCH@my-dejanews.com)

FOR THE LAST 2 SEASONS, THE SHOW HAVE BEEN ABOUT NIKITA, AND HER PART IN THE SECTION. IT IS TIME THAT IT BE ABOUT MICHAEL. CAN YOU IMAGINE SEASON 3 FINALE GOING OUT WITH A GREAT BANG, SUCH AS: MICHAEL TAKING A BULLET THAT WAS MEANT FOR NIKITA, AND HE IS LYING IN HER ARMS SLOWLY PASSING AWAY, CONFUSING THINGS TO HER. NIKITA IS CRYING, BEGGING HIM NOT TO TALK. YELLING TO THE TOP OF HER LUNGS, SOMEONE HELP ME! SOMEONE HELP ME! LOOKING AT MICHAEL. YOU BETTER NOT DIE! YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE ME IN THIS HELL! THEN THE SHOW GOES OFF, LEAVING THE FANS SHOCKED. NOW THAT WOULD BE A ENDING. END GAME REALLY SUCKED. SEASON ONE FINALE WAS MUCH BETTER. -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum

1998-09-01 00:00:00 - Re: SEASON 3 FINALE (CORRECTION) - (ARCH@my-dejanews.com)

1998-09-02 00:00:00 - Re: Jaida and Wickddoll - (laren450@aol.com)

>ARCH wrote: >If you see a post from me in the near future, don't read it. No one is >forcing >you to. Keep your smart remarks to yourself. Good Beelzebub! Got up on the wrong side of universe this morning, did we? There's a good little bear go be nice to your friends now or the bogeyman will get you. --Laren (who thought this was the 2nd funniest thing on the NG today -- read that thing about Michael giving Nikita the kissoff from dgb1)

1998-09-02 00:00:00 - Re: Jaida and Wickddoll - (malakar842@aol.com)

I'm sure that they didn't mean anything personal by it or that they were trying to be mean to you...I was thinking the same things as I was reading your post that they were. It's an honest reaction, a net-iquette thing, Gregoria "I shall go forth. I shall traverse the states awhile, but I cannot tell whither or how long, Perhaps soon some day or night while I am singing my voice will suddenly cease." - W. Whitman

1998-09-02 00:00:00 - Re: SEASON 3 FINALE (Jaida and Wickddoll) - (ARCH@my-dejanews.com)

In article <6sha85$95l$1@birch.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, "Jaida" <NOSPAM@sprintmail.com> wrote: > maybe the new keyboard won't have a caps lock key. > > J. > > Wickddoll wrote in message <35ebd9ff.1613968@news.turbont.net>... > >Arch - please 'lower your voice'. The all caps are very hard to read. > > > >:-D > > > >Natalie, wearing sunglasses > > My Bad for posting that message. I am just so use to typing in caps at times. I guess it is because I have a huge handwriting. Just because someone type in caps, doesn't mean they are screaming. HA HA! All keyboards have cap lock keys. I have not seen one that didn't have one. If you see a post from me in the near future, don't read it. No one is forcing you to. -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum

1998-09-02 00:00:00 - Re: Jaida and Wickddoll - (Jaida <NOSPAM@sprintmail.com>)

ARCH@my-dejanews.com wrote in message <6sidnr$84q$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>... >In article <6sha85$95l$1@birch.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, > "Jaida" <NOSPAM@sprintmail.com> wrote: >> maybe the new keyboard won't have a caps lock key. >> >> J. >> >> Wickddoll wrote in message <35ebd9ff.1613968@news.turbont.net>... >> >Arch - please 'lower your voice'. The all caps are very hard to read. >> > >> >:-D >> > >> >Natalie, wearing sunglasses > >My Bad for posting that message. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I am just so >use to typing in caps at times. I guess it is because I have a huge >handwriting. Just because someone type in caps, doesn't mean they are >screaming. All keyboards have cap lock keys. I have not seen one that didn't >have one. > >If you see a post from me in the near future, don't read it. No one is forcing >you to. Keep your smart remarks to yourself. > Well, sorry ARCH. I'm a smartass by nature, didn't mean to offend. But Natalie was right and diplomatic. Jaida

1998-09-02 00:00:00 - Re: Jaida and Wickddoll - (BJ Nelson <bne651@airmail.net>)

ARCH@my-dejanews.com wrote in message <6sidnr$84q$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>... >In article <6sha85$95l$1@birch.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, > "Jaida" <NOSPAM@sprintmail.com> wrote: >> maybe the new keyboard won't have a caps lock key. >> >> J. >> >> Wickddoll wrote in message <35ebd9ff.1613968@news.turbont.net>... >> >Arch - please 'lower your voice'. The all caps are very hard to read. >> > >> >:-D >> > >> >Natalie, wearing sunglasses > snips >If you see a post from me in the near future, don't read it. No one is forcing >you to. Keep your smart remarks to yourself. Yikes!! Arch - no reason to get so hot. None of the requests for you to lower your voice (use lower case) were rude. It's something we *all* had to learn at one time or another. Please keep posting and we'll keep reading. It's just much easier on the eyes to do it when it's not in all caps. No big deal. Beej

1998-09-02 00:00:00 - Re: Jaida and Wickddoll - (ARCH@my-dejanews.com)

In article <6sha85$95l$1@birch.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, "Jaida" <NOSPAM@sprintmail.com> wrote: > maybe the new keyboard won't have a caps lock key. > > J. > > Wickddoll wrote in message <35ebd9ff.1613968@news.turbont.net>... > >Arch - please 'lower your voice'. The all caps are very hard to read. > > > >:-D > > > >Natalie, wearing sunglasses My Bad for posting that message. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I am just so use to typing in caps at times. I guess it is because I have a huge handwriting. Just because someone type in caps, doesn't mean they are screaming. All keyboards have cap lock keys. I have not seen one that didn't have one. If you see a post from me in the near future, don't read it. No one is forcing you to. Keep your smart remarks to yourself. -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum

1998-09-02 00:00:00 - Re: SEASON 3 FINALE (CORRECTION) - (jencchs@aol.com)

1998-09-03 00:00:00 - Re: Jaida and Wickddoll - (AJ <AJBryan@sprintmail.com>)

Wickddoll wrote: > Thanks for defending me folks, but I don't feel I need defending. ... look on it as agreement not necessarily defending, gosh my eyes were blitz .. got any "sun-screen" ... haha ..... B-D snowblind canuck ..... aj > > > *sigh* I guess one is entitled to their interpretation of my or anyone else's posts. > > :-D > > Natalie, shrugging > > On Wed, 02 Sep 1998 03:23:39 GMT, ARCH@my-dejanews.com wrote: > > >In article <6sha85$95l$1@birch.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, > > "Jaida" <NOSPAM@sprintmail.com> wrote: > >> maybe the new keyboard won't have a caps lock key. > >> > >> J. > >> > >> Wickddoll wrote in message <35ebd9ff.1613968@news.turbont.net>... > >> >Arch - please 'lower your voice'. The all caps are very hard to read. > >> > > >> >:-D > >> > > >> >Natalie, wearing sunglasses > > > >My Bad for posting that message. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I am just so > >use to typing in caps at times. I guess it is because I have a huge > >handwriting. Just because someone type in caps, doesn't mean they are > >screaming. All keyboards have cap lock keys. I have not seen one that didn't > >have one. > > > >If you see a post from me in the near future, don't read it. No one is forcing > >you to. Keep your smart remarks to yourself. > > > >-----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- > >http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum > > (remove "nospam" from email address to reply) > > "Wicked little doll, you are not human" > "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)

1998-09-03 00:00:00 - Re: Jaida and Wickddoll - (Wickddollnospam@hotmail.com)

Thanks for defending me folks, but I don't feel I need defending. *sigh* I guess one is entitled to their interpretation of my or anyone else's posts. :-D Natalie, shrugging On Wed, 02 Sep 1998 03:23:39 GMT, ARCH@my-dejanews.com wrote: >In article <6sha85$95l$1@birch.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, > "Jaida" <NOSPAM@sprintmail.com> wrote: >> maybe the new keyboard won't have a caps lock key. >> >> J. >> >> Wickddoll wrote in message <35ebd9ff.1613968@news.turbont.net>... >> >Arch - please 'lower your voice'. The all caps are very hard to read. >> > >> >:-D >> > >> >Natalie, wearing sunglasses > >My Bad for posting that message. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I am just so >use to typing in caps at times. I guess it is because I have a huge >handwriting. Just because someone type in caps, doesn't mean they are >screaming. All keyboards have cap lock keys. I have not seen one that didn't >have one. > >If you see a post from me in the near future, don't read it. No one is forcing >you to. Keep your smart remarks to yourself. > >-----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- >http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum (remove "nospam" from email address to reply) "Wicked little doll, you are not human" "Wicked little doll, you have no soul" (David Byrne, 1997)