FLM films - My Webpage

1998-07-13 00:00:00 - Nikita's new habit - (Suzita <SUGEO@worldnet.att.net>)

Seems like the Section PTB and Michael are back to their old habits of lying to Nikita - the only difference here is Nikita has developed the habit, too. I only hope that, unlike so many habits in life, she can control this one instead of it taking hold of her. Suzita

1998-07-14 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita's new habit - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

Suzita wrote in message <6oemtu$7gs@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>... >Seems like the Section PTB and Michael are back to their old habits of lying >to Nikita - the only difference here is Nikita has developed the habit, too. > >I only hope that, unlike so many habits in life, she can control this one >instead of it taking hold of her. > >Suzita As long as she only lies about Section business to Michael, Ops, and Madeline I think she is OK. If she starts lying about personal stuff to Birkoff or Walter, though...... Colin

1998-07-15 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita's new habit - (cahobbies@aol.com)

1998-07-15 00:00:00 - Re: Nikita's new habit - (Colin Whipple <colincpaNOSPAM@soca.com>)

CAhobbies wrote in message <1998071505545800.BAA19292@ladder03.news.aol.com>... > >Colin - your response was interesting as you distinguished between what N says >to Michael, Ops and Maddy (about section business) - and what she says to >Birkoff or Walter (personal stuff). That is the very thing that is fascinating >to live through with Nikita!!! That is - as she "matures" - what will her >choices be & why? And for us - can we continue to vicariously go along her >journey with her - hoping for the heroic? I'm still along for the ride. The addiction is unabated. Colin > >Even Michael "knows" the heroic exists in Nikita. He is drawn to it - even as >he fears it will be her undoing. > >debbie >(how did we all get to be so passionate about these folks?) >